~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Wow sounds like lots of people are having lots of mixed messages from tests :-/ Good luck I hope they turn into BFP ^_^

So here is today's test, another IC but I'm off to get a FRER later :)

What do you think? It looks pink to me, so hoping its not an evap!

Xx

Ooo looking good ^_^

I tested this morning- first urine, waited the full 5 minutes and nothing. BFN :(

like I said before- I have a huge obstacle course race this Saturday and its gonna be like 88 degrees that day, :wacko: so prob better that I am not preggo, cuz I would've had to drop the race (and then tell my mom before we would be ready!) Although if it wasn't so hot I could've done it if i was preggo anyway... overheating worries me though.

But not sure if I mentioned, my hubby agreed to be really NTNP! One "baby step" closer! Lol:happydance:

Still no AF, I think tomorrow is the day it would be due for a 28 day cycle, so I'm not late either, not feeling cramps like I normally would with the :witch: around the corner but I did just come off BCP in February so I guess my body could still be adapting to life without it haha

just hoping CD1 isn't the day of the race! Its always the worst!:dohh:

Best of luck to all of you that are still hoping for this month and thanks to those who have supported me this month!:hugs::hugs:

I'm also testing May 29 (tomorrow), if AF still hasn't shown up by then!

I tried to test this morning but we are moving this week and when I went to get the frer i realized my dh already packed it! I just know I am pregnant though. I am constantly queasy and really late for my af. I can't wait to get my confirmation.

What books are you ladies reading by the way?

Sounds like there could well be a few more bfps yjis month. So heres to the hopeful bfps!!!:dust: to all! weirdest thing just happened,I just blew my nose and tensed my tummy muscles and to the weirdest pullin twinges all across my lower abdomen behind my belly button... Weird huh?? CD40' still no af and no definitive bfp so I'm still a tad confused.....

Good Morning Ladies :coffee:
Hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend. I just wanted to update since I haven't posted in a while. AF was due Saturday but I took a :test: Friday because I'm a poas addict but it was :bfn: Then af was a no show sat :bunny: so I tested again on Sunday. :bfn: By this time I only had 1 frer left so I waited until this morning to :test: again to give time for my hcg to rise if there were any. :bfn: :shrug: I'm still in the running I guess :shrug: but this is unsettling :dohh:. Im on cd 32 :happydance: shouldn't I know something by now. #-o This is draining. What was the latest that anyone has received a :bfp:

JaxBlackmore- I totally see a line!!!! :wohoo: I cant wait to see the frer. Are you posting it today? FX

eva1978-GL on your test also.

JoyArtist- what cd are you on?

[-o< and :dust: to everyone trying

Well, I believe that I'm 11dpo and had another BFN! I'm just going to throw in the towel and wait for AF to show. Guess this just isn't my month.

Well, I believe that I'm 11dpo and had another BFN! I'm just going to throw in the towel and wait for AF to show. Guess this just isn't my month.

Doesn't af show 14dpo? Or is that the "normal" time frame. I don't ever know when I o, that just what I've heard and read

Doesn't af show 14dpo? Or is that the "normal" time frame. I don't ever know when I o, that just what I've heard and read

I believe it is the "normal" time frame. Im due for af either the 30th or the 31st. So I guess Im in the 14dpo time range lol. Im assumeing that I Od on the 17th. I had a + opk night of 16th, + all day the 17th, and + the morning of the 18th. So if that's the case then 17th was my O day. It is all confusing! :)

I know and there are some ppl that have it down to a T. Not me [-X, the only thing I know is that af show her UGLY face :witch: every 28 days. No if's, and's, or but's about it and now Im on cd 32. :bunny: I hope that a good thing!!! I try not to press it :dishes::laundry::iron::cake::paper: but none of this works.

13dpo. No af symptoms yet.. yay. I do have bronchitis tho.
That is a really good sign! Wishing you the best.

I know and there are some ppl that have it down to a T. Not me [-X, the only thing I know is that af show her UGLY face :witch: every 28 days. No if's, and's, or but's about it and now Im on cd 32. :bunny: I hope that a good thing!!! I try not to press it :dishes::laundry::iron::cake::paper: but none of this works.

I know the feeling :)

Im trying to get too excited. Af is due today but none of my usual cramps. :)

Hi Ladies! No af for me yet, expected today or tomorrow but I have had days of cramps and a bfn this morning. If she is going to arrive she needs to hurry up! It is like my body wants to torture me a little bit more :wacko:

So here is today's test, another IC but I'm off to get a FRER later :)

What do you think? It looks pink to me, so hoping its not an evap!

Xx

It's def a line and its pink! I would say you got your :bfp:! Let me know when you'd like to make it official!

Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test and start af! Seems like most of you are late in and in limbo waiting. I've been sending plenty of baby dust and prayers your way! Good luck ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->