~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

It could very well be the reason im not having symptoms. But I think I would rather have cramps than not be able to swallow. Usually I have af cramps by now. Fingers crossed.

Andi86- I hope your line continues to get darker!

Ashntom- I hope you get some answers soon. I always hate to be stuck in limbo.

Xquinnx- thank you! We may try naturally this month. My testing date would be the day before surgery so cutting it close.

Poppygirl05- the reason you have a lack of symptoms could be because you are sick. Hang in there!

Mandac- that's good your lines are gone. Mine stayed until 13dpi and face me false hopes this month. At least you can get a real answer soon! Fingers crossed!

Suzannahh80- welcome to the group! I've added your testing date! Your still 6 days away from testing so I'm not sure how accurate a test would be today. I would hold off at least until the 29th.

Hey. Do you know if the vaginal prometreium causes sore boobs? Mine r thinnest sore. What r the side affects?

Xquinnx- thank you! We may try naturally this month. My testing date would be the day before surgery so cutting it close.

Poppygirl05- the reason you have a lack of symptoms could be because you are sick. Hang in there!

Mandac- that's good your lines are gone. Mine stayed until 13dpi and face me false hopes this month. At least you can get a real answer soon! Fingers crossed!

Suzannahh80- welcome to the group! I've added your testing date! Your still 6 days away from testing so I'm not sure how accurate a test would be today. I would hold off at least until the 29th.

Hey. Do you know if the vaginal prometreium causes sore boobs? Mine r thinnest sore. What r the side affects?

If your asking me I've never used it.

So this is this am test... What do u think... Obviously tweaked lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 9

If your asking me I've never used it.

Just asking u or anyone else :)

I think it's an vap actually coz it's lighter than the background.. Who knows

Hi all,
I have been mia because I am moving this week, but I just wanted to stop in and give an update. I am past my expected af and I am definitely feeling preggo. Constant queasiness, even after eating and super big sore bbs amongst other more subtle symptoms. I am going to wait to test until after I move because my dh is stressed out by the moving and I don't want to overwhelm him with a positive test.

Thank you Dannixo for reaching out to check up on me, I really appreciate it and I wish you the best of luck on your surgeries and your July cycle!

Hey all!

I'm 10 dpo today and have been poas since 4! Just couldn't help myself!

So here is today's - what do you think? It's v v v faint - could it be an evap? Not had one before and the others have all been bfn.

Good luck everyone!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 16
Having looked at that photo again I may have been imagining thing :doh:

Hey all!

I'm 10 dpo today and have been poas since 4! Just couldn't help myself!

So here is today's - what do you think? It's v v v faint - could it be an evap? Not had one before and the others have all been bfn.

Good luck everyone!

Xx

I think I see what your looking at :D keep testing could be BFP?! x

So I didn't test this morning. I'll be with family all day and don't wanna blurt it out if i were to get a BFP. So ill test tomorrow morning first thing. Been nauseous half the day yesterday and most of this morning. Prob just nerves tho. I'm just posting to get this off my chest... Hubby already thinks I could be pregnant and he gets overwhelmed with details so I need someone to vent to! Lol thanks ladies. This thread is making my TWW a lot easier! :hug: blessings :flower: and baby dust :dust:

Another negative this morning :( but still have sore boobs, nauseous, no AF still. I have no idea whats going on! I know the tests werent evaps cause i still havent got my period and ive never been late before plus the symptoms. I worry its a chemical. I just want my bfp's back! Made a doctors appt for tomorrow....wish me luck.

Oh and yesterday my sister inlaw asked if i was pregnant....she said i just looked different like had a glow to me or something. I told her i wasnt cause i didnt know what else to say till i know for sure.

Tested again with FMU at 10DPO today. BFN...Ugh...I am pretty sure this is not my month...Going to try to hold out until AF is due...bleh...I was so confident that this would be my month...but I guess not...

Good luck ladies!! Thanks to all that asked, we wouldn't have been able to try because of hubs work he wouldn't have been around for the birth if it was later than march next year, but his contract has been moved so he won't be gone in march 2013.....so.....we have done much deliberating and are going to try in june, as the estimated due date is 2nd march...so he'd def be there for the birth! Yey!! One more try!! Xxx

I tested today at 10dpo with fmu and saw the slightest line on a frer got all excited and set my timer for 3 mins while I used the same fmu on a $ test. The $ test was a clear BFN. I went back in to check the frer after the 3 min and nothing. Held it up to the light and saw that slight line. By this point Im freaking out think OMG! Yay! So I held my urine for 3 hours and tested again because I heard that smu is better. I used a frer and $ tree test this time they were both a BFN. I did some research and found out the frer was bad for indents. However I never had one on my tests before. So I crack up both of the frer and sure enough a indent! Im so ticked off that I wasted both of my test for a stupid indent line. Oh well, it's a BFN today.

Hello
Today is 9dpo and I was a little nauseous this morning felt like my breakfast was sitting in my chest I have an achy back like AF is coming kinda and I started to cry out of no where this morning while driving to work. lol What does everyone think.
I still have a very very faint line on my tests but yesterday I don't think there was anything so I dunno if todays is actually a bfp. I am so nervous and don't want to get my hopes up and it still be my trigger in my system. Oh yea and my boobs are sore on the sides but that could also be my progesterone suppositories.
What do you ladies think?? I hate what this 2ww does to your head.

So here is today's test, another IC but I'm off to get a FRER later :)

What do you think? It looks pink to me, so hoping its not an evap!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member