• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Ok Af is late im 15dpo and i think i see something on a test i took this morning its so hard to see though in the picture. Can anyone else see it? its very very faded. Going to re test tomorrow.

Good luck with re testing! x

AF was due yesterday...last night I had dark red/brown when I wipes (sorry Tmi!) so thought the witch was here but nothing else since! Had cramping an backache and bloating...just tested..BFN :( don't know I'm so disappointed but I am *sigh* x

Good luck! Hopefully no more bleeding and a BFP!

Well i was going to wait until AF is due on the 28th, but too impatient this evening so did a test, negative though :( still it is 4 days before, and in the evening not the morning. I don't have any line ones, just the clearblue digi's so i don't know if that makes a difference cause if i was i might have seen a faint line....(wishful thinking!!!) xxx

Well i was going to wait until AF is due on the 28th, but too impatient this evening so did a test, negative though :( still it is 4 days before, and in the evening not the morning. I don't have any line ones, just the clearblue digi's so i don't know if that makes a difference cause if i was i might have seen a faint line....(wishful thinking!!!) xxx

Hi welcome to the groups, would you like to be added to the list for a testing date?

Whishing1010- I still have my fingers crossed And prayers sent you get your bfp!

Jess77- don't give up hope yet. It's not over until af shows. My prayers are sent and fingers crossed. Let me know if you want to be added for a testing date.

Andi86- I can't see anything but I am on my phone do picture quality isn't that good. Since your late thats a good sign. My prayers are sent to you.

Xquinnx- prayers sent it just late implantation spotting! Prayers sent your way!

Whishing1010- I still have my fingers crossed And prayers sent you get your bfp!

Jess77- don't give up hope yet. It's not over until af shows. My prayers are sent and fingers crossed. Let me know if you want to be added for a testing date.

Andi86- I can't see anything but I am on my phone do picture quality isn't that good. Since your late thats a good sign. My prayers are sent to you.

Xquinnx- prayers sent it just late implantation spotting! Prayers sent your way!

Thank you Danni! I Hope your surgery gets you fixed right up and on the way to a BFP yourself!!!

Ladies, just remember hope is all we have during this TWW!! Keep your hopes up and your sticks low (for peeing on of course :haha:) I pray for BFP's all around!! :hugs:

Haha that is excellent Mamabear!!!

I did another test this AM, hoping that 12 hours and morning pee would make a difference, no joy :(

I'm thinking i might have ovulated a couple of days late, and missed the window :(

Just went and got a first response test, and BFN there too so i think i'm out this month :( just waiting for AF now.

I try not to symptom spot as some are the same as af or only in my head :) I woke up this morning with a horrible back ache and feel extremely bloated with a really bad headache. Im sure its probably the way I slept. Im only 8-9dpo and of course tested again this morning with fmu and BFN on $ test so tried a frer and a BFN on that too. Im not trying to read too much in it because Im almost certain that I O'd on the 17th which only puts me at 8dpo. I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until 11dpo. Have I mentioned that I hate the TWW!!

ok ladies here is today's test (sorry for the gross windowsill in the one photo just trying to get better light) Still hard to see in the pics but its there and more pinkish today. Also have an inverted image but it won't let me upload it here is the link:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e0Ec7Nld5MM/UaDXlKeaQXI/AAAAAAAAAAY/JJE1bEaaSKM/s288/100_2418.JPG

Does anyone see it? I'm freaking out I think its a BFP! I haven't told my DH yet. Thinking I should tell him tonight when he is home from work. Also I'm worried as to why its so faint? we only BD on the 9th this month. I thought I OV'd that day so I think I'm 16dpo and my AF is at least 2 days late. Shouldn't the line be darker by now? unless I ov'd later then I thought....so confused:wacko:

Attachments

• 100_2418.jpg
    100_2418.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2416.jpg
    100_2416.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2415.jpg
    100_2415.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 13
Andi86- I see it! Depends on why it's not darker yet. Your levels of hcg may just be low and that's why. Or your not as many dpo as you think and testing early still.

I'm out. AF finally showed this morning. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

ok ladies here is today's test (sorry for the gross windowsill in the one photo just trying to get better light) Still hard to see in the pics but its there and more pinkish today. Also have an inverted image but it won't let me upload it here is the link:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e0Ec7Nld5MM/UaDXlKeaQXI/AAAAAAAAAAY/JJE1bEaaSKM/s288/100_2418.JPG

Does anyone see it? I'm freaking out I think its a BFP! I haven't told my DH yet. Thinking I should tell him tonight when he is home from work. Also I'm worried as to why its so faint? we only BD on the 9th this month. I thought I OV'd that day so I think I'm 16dpo and my AF is at least 2 days late. Shouldn't the line be darker by now? unless I ov'd later then I thought....so confused:wacko:

I see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->