• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Caved today and bought a FRER. AF due tomorrow or Thursday but I will test this afternoon. Fingers crossed!
Wishing everybody :bfp:!

Here is the link to the June thread ladies!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1874927-june-ladybugs-lets-catch-bfp.html

:bfn:
I think we will have to go back to NTNP although I've discovered over the last 6 months I'm a POAS addict!
Thanks for the link for the June thread and best of luck for your surgery!
:dust: for everyone still waiting to test this month

Good Morning Ladies :coffee:
Hope everyone had a fabulous long weekend. I just wanted to update since I haven't posted in a while. AF was due Saturday but I took a :test: Friday because I'm a poas addict but it was :bfn: Then af was a no show sat :bunny: so I tested again on Sunday. :bfn: By this time I only had 1 frer left so I waited until this morning to :test: again to give time for my hcg to rise if there were any. :bfn: :shrug: I'm still in the running I guess :shrug: but this is unsettling :dohh:. Im on cd 32 :happydance: shouldn't I know something by now. #-o This is draining. What was the latest that anyone has received a :bfp:

JaxBlackmore- I totally see a line!!!! :wohoo: I cant wait to see the frer. Are you posting it today? FX

eva1978-GL on your test also.

JoyArtist- what cd are you on?

[-o< and :dust: to everyone trying

I am on CD 36. Not feeling as queasy this afternoon, but lots of dull cramping today, which is worrying the crap out of me!!! No blood or spotting though, and I usually feel cramps literally minutes before af starts. Cramps don't usually drag on. I can't wait to just know already!

Thanks ladies, I didn't get chance to get a FRER today as we have just moved on Sunday. I'll re test with an IC in the morning and if its still pink I'll go :bfp: :)

Lots of positive symptom spotting going on, when I got pg first time I got a bfp at 8dpo and this time it's been 3 days later so don't give up (I thought I was out!) I had really sore bbs with my first and nothing at all with this one other than twinges and really hungry haha!

:babydust: to you all xx

Grrr this is so frusturating! Urine test at the doctor was negative. They took a blood test but I cant get the results until tomorrow. So again im waiting... Doctor says "its weird normally you get negatives then a positive not the other way around." I just want to know if Im pregnant! This is torture!

I feel like crud. I am pretty sure I am out...Going to test again on the 1st if AF doesn't show on the 31st...but I am pretty sure it will...

June will be your month Mamabear! got my fingers crossed for it

Thank you :flower: I think it would be cool to get a BFP around my b-day :thumbup: Excited for next month. Just want stupid AF to show her face and then get the heck outta here so we can continue trying :dohh: Hope you get your BFP soon. I am sure this wait is horrible.

AF was due today. Just thought Id wait a couple more days

Yea I don't blame you. I think next cycle I will make sure that I wait until I have REAL symptoms that aren't all in my head lol. I know pretty well what my body does the first few weeks of me being pg...

I dont have any symptoms and I always have sore boobs before AF. I have bad bronchitis and I just got over strep throat. but other than that.

I just don't get it!!! I experienced nausea, and many other subtle pregnancy signs and then all the sudden they stopped and I started cramping and bleeding. Why would this happen? We weren't even purposely trying to get pregnant. I was hoping it was a happy accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->