~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

After further chart interpreting I've found out I may be early on as 9dpo today, test yesterday would have been 8dpo which explains the lightness.... Attached is today's test at 9dpo

I think I see a very faint line! I'm on my phone so it's hard to tell.

Yes please Danni, I've decided I'll test again on the 27th May if AF has not arrived. Not sure what to think. I had an ectopic in Feb. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone xx

Yes please Danni, I've decided I'll test again on the 27th May if AF has not arrived. Not sure what to think. I had an ectopic in Feb. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone xx

You've been added dear! So sorry about your ectopic, my prayers are with you for a super bfp this month!

Hi ladies! As far as symptom spotting, I try not to do it but do every month! I feel symptoms every month! I've had on and off cramping right after my iui and super sore boobs for 5 days now.

Mamabear93- welcome to the group! I will add your date. I am so sorry about your chemical. I pray you get your bfp this month!

Lamaz1985- hi welcome to the group! Would you like to be added for a testing date? It all depends on when you implanted, could still be to early for a test to be positive and you are 2 days late so there's still a chance!

Thank you Dannixo,
This could be my second child I have a daughter who is 2 1/2, but this would be the first with my husband. We are so excited it isn't even funny and I am having a very hard time not symptom spotting :dohh: I knew I was pregnant last month before I got my bfp but my af came on her expected date :cry: I am starting to think I am just going crazy now. My birthday is next month and I am trying to think happy thoughts :flower:

After further chart interpreting I've found out I may be early on as 9dpo today, test yesterday would have been 8dpo which explains the lightness.... Attached is today's test at 9dpo

I think I see a very faint line! I'm on my phone so it's hard to tell.

:D fx it keeps getting darker :):) one of the girls on here tweaked yesterday's for me so herein is, what do u reckon?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 15

I see something there!!! I would wait 2 to 3 more days and try again! :hugs: and FX that this is it for you!!!

Hello ladies!!! I hope you are all doing well!!!!

I tried to sneak in a test this morning but DH wants me to still wait till the 24th or 25th. Whew, that's forever away! But, I agreed. AF will definitely be late by then!

FX and lots of baby dust to all!! Congrats to those with BFP's!!!!

I see something there!!! I would wait 2 to 3 more days and try again! :hugs: and FX that this is it for you!!!

Thanks wishing1010 ill probably test tomorrow am, I can't help myself lol

Hi ladies! Think I'm about 12 or 13 dpo not sure but thought hey I'll test anyhoo! Used a very cheap Internet test and I just wanted to share my frustration really....where the positive line would be was a grey/off white line that I'm sure means negative however my question is this: is it worth getting IC and having this crap or should I start buying a 'decent' brand? What do you ladies do? Thanks x

Thanks wishing1010 ill probably test tomorrow am, I can't help myself lol

Haha! I think the DR might do one when I go in for my cold in the morning, we shall see.

@Ash, I really see that line in the last pic!

@quinn, I never buy the ic test. I only use frer and the $ tests from the store. I never trust those strips not even for my opk's.

To all the new ladies welcome! Good luck to all. Come on :bfp:'s!

Morning Ladies,

I couldn't hold out until tomorrow and tested this morning. BFN!!! But Im on cd26 and and 11 dpo so its not over for me yet. Fingers crossed for me ladies.

Morning Ladies,

I couldn't hold out until tomorrow and tested this morning. BFN!!! But Im on cd26 and and 11 dpo so its not over for me yet. Fingers crossed for me ladies.

It's not over until AF shows. Good luck!

Hey ladies :headspin:

I've been cramping/twinging (I'm assuming) where my ovaries are, for the past couple days. Is that a good sign? :-k The closer Im getting to af due date the more I feel it:winkwink:

I am 30 years old and TTC. It is only our second month trying, but I was wondering does anyone have the fear they cannot gp? I have spent my whole life trying not to gp and have never been p. I am terrified there is something wrong. LOL I am also little neurotic. 9 dpo testing on Monday 27th. Fx

I am 30 years old and TTC. It is only our second month trying, but I was wondering does anyone have the fear they cannot gp? I have spent my whole life trying not to gp and have never been p. I am terrified there is something wrong. LOL I am also little neurotic. 9 dpo testing on Monday 27th. Fx

Whats gp?

Whats gp?

I think it's " get pregnant" but I'm not sure

Whats gp?

getting pregnant

Whats gp?

getting pregnant

I feel the same! Spent the whole time trying not to get pregnant now I want to I think what if I can't?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->