• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

Took a first response and it was negative, looks like it was all in my head and the tests were all just evaps. Waiting for af then off to surgery for me.

Took a first response and it was negative, looks like it was all in my head and the tests were all just evaps. Waiting for af then off to surgery for me.

No! You are not out until AF shows!!! :hugs:

Im sorry to hear that. It's never over till the :witch: shows her ugly face. What type of surgery will you be getting done? I still pray it's your month for a :bfp:

My nerves are out and about right now...5DPO on the 4th cycle since my husband and I started trying. I got pregnant first try with my daughter. Then I got a mirena and apparently I'm no where near as fertile as I was before :cry: I have had a chemical recently and I know one of the very first signs I always get is sore bb's and last night I noticed that they are a bit swollen, but not sore yet. Ugh...Isn't it too early for symptoms? Is it all in my head?

The poas addict is here! I bought a 3 pack of frer, a Walmart .88 cent test, and 6 of the $ store tests. Im only 5-6dpo so I may wait a couple more days but Im ready lol. Here's hoping for a :bfp:

My nerves are out and about right now...5DPO on the 4th cycle since my husband and I started trying. I got pregnant first try with my daughter. Then I got a mirena and apparently I'm no where near as fertile as I was before :cry: I have had a chemical recently and I know one of the very first signs I always get is sore bb's and last night I noticed that they are a bit swollen, but not sore yet. Ugh...Isn't it too early for symptoms? Is it all in my head?

I had the mirena and had no side effects and got pg almost right away. Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Everyone says that any signs at less than 12dpo is all in the head but the way I see it is that you know your body better than anyone. Hang tight! Im 5-6dpo too so I know the feeling. Im not having any symptoms. Just have quite a bit of cm that never left after O. Im holding on to that for hope. Good luck and hopefully a :bfp: is heading your way.

I had the mirena and had no side effects and got pg almost right away. Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Everyone says that any signs at less than 12dpo is all in the head but the way I see it is that you know your body better than anyone. Hang tight! Im 5-6dpo too so I know the feeling. Im not having any symptoms. Just have quite a bit of cm that never left after O. Im holding on to that for hope. Good luck and hopefully a :bfp: is heading your way.

I didn't think I was going to have any side affects either. I literally got PG the first try with my daughter. I can't believe it is really taking this long I just hope it doesn't take a whole lot longer. Also right before I had my chemical last month my bb's were ridiculously sore and I was so tired I was passing out on the couch at random moments between housework and that was all by 6-8 DPO. Hoping for :bfp: this month for us all!! :flower: :dust:

Im sorry to hear that. It's never over till the :witch: shows her ugly face. What type of surgery will you be getting done? I still pray it's your month for a :bfp:

Lap and dye, hsg and chromotubation

8dpo today. Horrible cramps, and this pinching/stabbing pain in my pelvis. Had some pink when i wiped earlier. Feel likecrap. I hope af isnt coming a week early.

Hey, can I join I will be testing May 31 if I can hold out that long. I will probably be getting blood work done that day too.

8dpo today. Horrible cramps, and this pinching/stabbing pain in my pelvis. Had some pink when i wiped earlier. Feel likecrap. I hope af isnt coming a week early.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Hope for your :bfp: this month. Stay positive. Af isn't here yet so you still have a chance. FX

14 dpo... Waiting for AF... Not here yet but I know she's coming. I had a BFN yesterday... Pls everyone cross ur fingers for me!! Baby dust for all!:)

I tested on May 20th and got a BFP at 9 dpo! I could hardly believe it after 4 years of trying! so of course I took two more tests and same result! Also, I took another two tests on May 21st, same result! BFP!! going to be making an appointment with the doctor next week.

Could just be IB. Since it takes 7 to 12 days to implant. I heard you get cramps and spotting. I don't remember if I had it with my kids or not. All fingers crossed for you!

I tested on May 20th and got a BFP at 9 dpo! I could hardly believe it after 4 years of trying! so of course I took two more tests and same result! Also, I took another two tests on May 21st, same result! BFP!! going to be making an appointment with the doctor next week.

Yay! Congrats! Hope to hear of more :bfp:'s to come!

Congrats! Hope this is my month too :thumbup:

YAY!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!! :hugs:

So it's a good thing I ordered those tests online- I prob would've tested by now! But I'm not feeling any symptoms, except the occasional twinge-like feeling down by where I think my ovaries and such are. I'm starting to prepare for a BFN, and I don't want to be upset this time cuz we aren't even actually trying- we just got lazy right around what would be my estimated ovulation time, so I was hopeful. And a few days after I had sore nipples, but that went away in a few days, so doubtful. I'm gonna be a wreck when we actually start trying and it doesn't happen in the first couple months- I'm hopeless lol

Still got my FX for the rest of us on here! I love hearing about BFPs. Gets me excited for when it is my turn! So come on ladies!! Get those BFPs!! Blessings and baby dust to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->