• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

ugh 6DPO now and dying to test! I had a crazy dream last night about being pregnant! lol and I don't ever remember my dreams! maybe a good sign :winkwink: I am crazy bored and about to go to the dollar store just to get my POAS nerves out. I know that right now there is basically no way I could get a positive but I just want to POAS lol. I need to wait until Monday to even try, but I can't!! :dohh:

I know what you mean! Im 6-7dpo and tested yesterday of course I knew it was going to be a bfn! Sure enough, bfn. I want to test again so bad but Im waiting. You are not alone :)

ugh 6DPO now and dying to test! I had a crazy dream last night about being pregnant! lol and I don't ever remember my dreams! maybe a good sign :winkwink: I am crazy bored and about to go to the dollar store just to get my POAS nerves out. I know that right now there is basically no way I could get a positive but I just want to POAS lol. I need to wait until Monday to even try, but I can't!! :dohh:

I know what you mean! Im 6-7dpo and tested yesterday of course I knew it was going to be a bfn! Sure enough, bfn. I want to test again so bad but Im waiting. You are not alone :)

DH refuses to let me test until nest week lol. If I bought a dollar one though he wouldn't even know. Unless it was positive of course...but even then I don't think I would say anything until AF day comes and goes...I just wanna POAS lol!!!

Well the witch flew in so I'm out. Good luck to those still waiting to test.

So sorry Dannixo! sending lots of :hugs: and sticky baby dust your way for next cycle!

Hi ladies I just got back from seeing my doctor as I am 18dpo and still getting BFN and no AF. My nipples have been leaking and I discussed this with the doctor and she said I have to have blood tests as it seems I have high prolactin levels which can cause infertility. She thinks this is why I'm not getting AF And I may have not even ovulated. She also said it could be PCOS. Gee I hope not. Having my blood tests in the morning as I have to fast. Results won't be back. Until next week. I can't believe all the fertility problems I have had. What a nightmare.

Hi ladies I just got back from seeing my doctor as I am 18dpo and still getting BFN and no AF. My nipples have been leaking and I discussed this with the doctor and she said I have to have blood tests as it seems I have high prolactin levels which can cause infertility. She thinks this is why I'm not getting AF And I may have not even ovulated. She also said it could be PCOS. Gee I hope not. Having my blood tests in the morning as I have to fast. Results won't be back. Until next week. I can't believe all the fertility problems I have had. What a nightmare.

Hope it's nothing too serious!!!!!!!!

Hope for the best hun! Keep us updated! GL!!

You are in my prayers girl! Just think if it is prolactin it can be cured with medicine and will bring you one step closer to your bfp!

AF came 3 days late..:(

Sorry sheshe- :cry: same thing happened to me last month and when I got it, she came in the middle of the night with a vengeance!! Ugh it was awful- as if it wasn't bad enough to crush my hopes of being pregnant that month- it was the worst cramps and most blood it's ever been! :cry:
Praying you can find a peace about this month and will get your BFP soon! :hugs:
Blessings and baby dust! :flower: :dust: :flower:

Tested this morning, BFN. No sign of AF at all. Will keep you all updated. Blood work to be done on Tuesday by doc.

Wow, Im sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out ok. Good luck.

sorry I didnt reply yesterday, didnt have much time to go on net as my son has got an ear infection :-( so been at drs and looking after him. I did do a test yesterday and it was a BFN :-( so I think I may be out for the testing list but still no AF arrival yet. I have only a small glimmer of hope that I am this month oh well :-/ Good luck to all that is testing in the next couple of days/may month. Looks like it isnt my month this time.

Ok Af is late im 15dpo and i think i see something on a test i took this morning its so hard to see though in the picture. Can anyone else see it? its very very faded. Going to re test tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20130524_061710.jpg
    20130524_061710.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 18
sorry I didnt reply yesterday, didnt have much time to go on net as my son has got an ear infection :-( so been at drs and looking after him. I did do a test yesterday and it was a BFN :-( so I think I may be out for the testing list but still no AF arrival yet. I have only a small glimmer of hope that I am this month oh well :-/ Good luck to all that is testing in the next couple of days/may month. Looks like it isnt my month this time.

It's not over until af shows up. You still are in! Good luck and I hope it's your month :) if not there is always next month.

Ok Af is late im 15dpo and i think i see something on a test i took this morning its so hard to see though in the picture. Can anyone else see it? its very very faded. Going to re test tomorrow.

I can't see anything in the picture but I am on my phone. Good luck I hope it's your bfp!

AF was due yesterday...last night I had dark red/brown when I wipes (sorry Tmi!) so thought the witch was here but nothing else since! Had cramping an backache and bloating...just tested..BFN :( don't know I'm so disappointed but I am *sigh* x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->