• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~May Testers~ let's get our bfp's! 26 testers so far! 4 BFPs!

I tested on May 20th and got a BFP at 9 dpo! I could hardly believe it after 4 years of trying! so of course I took two more tests and same result! Also, I took another two tests on May 21st, same result! BFP!! going to be making an appointment with the doctor next week.

Congrats!! That's wonderful!!
I'm 15 dpo today(af was due yesterday, bfn the day before) i'm resisting the urge to test! I think i should wait til tomm! Thanks to all for support!:)

I'm 17dpo today and AF nowhere in sight. I have cm like ovulation. What's going on ladies!! I'm still getting BFN! Feeling so drained and wished I knew what my body was doing.

my af is due on sat 25th and I am 12 days DPO. This month was our 2nd month NTNP. Next month if I am not were going to really TTC. My husband thinks I am due to the fact I have been really crabby at him all of a sudden and that is what happened with our son just before I tested.I haven't brought any tests but I am so tempted to test just to see if I am or not!. No symptoms but I never did with my son either!. early pregnancy was a breeze for me.

Morning ladies,

twomommies2be-Congrats on the :bfp:!!!! That's awesome :happydance: Fx for a healthy 9 mths.

I :test: again this morning and got a :bfn: :(. I don't really know the difference between an evap line and a very very very faint + :shrug:. I think I was hoping to see a faint so bad [-o< that I kept looking until I made myself see a line :shock:. I took pics but you cant see it [-X in the pic. Only if you hold it up to the light :idea: and you can barely see it then. When I was preggers last time (March) the line was a little darker and that was a couple days AFTER af as due. No :witch: yet so I'm still extremely hopeful. Still have my fx for everyone else to get :bfp:

I tested on May 20th and got a BFP at 9 dpo! I could hardly believe it after 4 years of trying! so of course I took two more tests and same result! Also, I took another two tests on May 21st, same result! BFP!! going to be making an appointment with the doctor next week.

Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!! :hugs:

So it's a good thing I ordered those tests online- I prob would've tested by now! But I'm not feeling any symptoms, except the occasional twinge-like feeling down by where I think my ovaries and such are. I'm starting to prepare for a BFN, and I don't want to be upset this time cuz we aren't even actually trying- we just got lazy right around what would be my estimated ovulation time, so I was hopeful. And a few days after I had sore nipples, but that went away in a few days, so doubtful. I'm gonna be a wreck when we actually start trying and it doesn't happen in the first couple months- I'm hopeless lol

Still got my FX for the rest of us on here! I love hearing about BFPs. Gets me excited for when it is my turn! So come on ladies!! Get those BFPs!! Blessings and baby dust to all of you!

:-k twinges around ovary area can indicate pregnancy?!:p I have been feeling those for like a week now. Af is due Sat. I took a hpt this morning and there was a line I could barely see depending on how I held it in the light. :shrug:. Could've been an evap line. I'm going to try to wait until Sat to test again if that ol :witch: doesn't show.

Twomommies2be- congratulations! You can see the flashing :bfp: next to your name

Ladies waiting to test don't give up hope there still time! Implantation can happen 6-12 days!

Ladies with negative tests don't give up yet! Your still in the running until af shows.

Afm: Well month 6 of clomid down the drain, first iui didn't work, guess that was a waste of money! Had a temp dip below cover line today and negative on first response. Sorry for the piss poor attitude but I'm disappointed in myself, feel like a failure and not to mention the $3500 were up to and now I'm off to surgery June 18th. Been crying all morning.

my af is due on sat 25th and I am 12 days DPO. This month was our 2nd month NTNP. Next month if I am not were going to really TTC. My husband thinks I am due to the fact I have been really crabby at him all of a sudden and that is what happened with our son just before I tested.I haven't brought any tests but I am so tempted to test just to see if I am or not!. No symptoms but I never did with my son either!. early pregnancy was a breeze for me.

Would you like to be added for a testing date? Welcome to the group!

Would you like to be added for a testing date? Welcome to the group!

I am so sorry :( This must be so rough on you. Not only emotionally, but to have that bit of financial stress too. UGH! I hope it all works out and you get your BFP very soon!!! :hugs:

Mr DR. thinks I'm not seeing AF due to having Bronchitis since ovulation. I may not have even ovulated yet, according to him. As my body has been through so much stress. Ugh, well, at least we can BD so more this month. I go to Gyno on Tuesday for more testing. Woohoo.

Twomommies2be- congratulations! You can see the flashing :bfp: next to your name

Ladies waiting to test don't give up hope there still time! Implantation can happen 6-12 days!

Ladies with negative tests don't give up yet! Your still in the running until af shows.

Afm: Well month 6 of clomid down the drain, first iui didn't work, guess that was a waste of money! Had a temp dip below cover line today and negative on first response. Sorry for the piss poor attitude but I'm disappointed in myself, feel like a failure and not to mention the $3500 were up to and now I'm off to surgery June 18th. Been crying all morning.

Oh no... :( you have every right to be upset! I can't even imagine! Prayers for you going up to our God. You seem like such a great woman, going thru this but still encouraging those of us waiting or getting BFN, and being excited for those who got their BFP. God bless you, dannixo. I hope this all works out and you get that little one you are hoping for, and soon! Thank you for your encouragement! This is a wonderful thread!

Can I join?! I am either 6 dpo or 7 dpo. I am going to try and wait to test on May 31st

:hugs:Sorry Dannixo. Did you ever mention what type of surgery you were going to have? I'm praying for you that you [-o< get your little blessing(s) very soon.

Took a first response and it was negative, looks like it was all in my head and the tests were all just evaps. Waiting for af then off to surgery for me.

Im sorry to hear that. It's never over till the :witch: shows her ugly face. What type of surgery will you be getting done? I still pray it's your month for a :bfp:

Lap and dye, hsg and chromotubation

Not sure what this was so I had to send it to Dr. Google :) Im sorry to hear about your neg test this morning. I can't start to put my self in your shoes. I hope and pray that you will get your :bfp: soon! I love how you keep your head up and are able to give the rest hope while you are have such a hard time. You are a one of kind person. You will be blessed soon!

Thank you ladies! All your positive support and encouragement means so much to me! And of course even though I may be out I will always still be here rooting you all in! Fingers crossed and prayers sent for each and every one of you!

Prayin4twins- the surgery is a lap and dye, hsg and chromotubation

Waiting for AF to show today and if she doesnt then im late. Im CD 30 and i havent gone past 30 days before. Tested yesterday was a BFN. Will test tomorrow if she is a no show.

Good luck Danniox :hug:

Andi86 AF is due for me today too although nothing yet! I've got bad lower backache and some cramping though so something tells me she's on the way here :( feel very PMS-like!! x

Hi Ladies! Nice not to be alone in the may tww :) My af is due Monday 27th, no doubt I will be tempted to test over weekend. I have a shorter cycle so I am not even sure if af does not show on Monday a test will work.

Good luck Danniox :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Dannixo!! :(
I'm od 15, af due yesterday, tested today, BFN!! Whats goin on?! I'm never late!:(

Hello,

Can I please be added to the list? AF due May 29th going to try to make it until Sat before testing. This will be the 6th month of trying after 2 mc in 2012.

ugh 6DPO now and dying to test! I had a crazy dream last night about being pregnant! lol and I don't ever remember my dreams! maybe a good sign :winkwink: I am crazy bored and about to go to the dollar store just to get my POAS nerves out. I know that right now there is basically no way I could get a positive but I just want to POAS lol. I need to wait until Monday to even try, but I can't!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->