MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Just dropping in to say good luck to the first lot of 'official' testers tommorrow (1st MAY)! I still have a while to wait yet -5dpo.
xx

i will be testing the 7th of may at 13dpo but i will prob give in before that! GL everyone :)

Morning everyone!

I didn't even bother testing today (yes, I am supposed to be waiting til May 4).... Since yesterday was a BFN and then today my temp went from 98.1 to 97.5... I'm thinking my gut feeling was right... nothing for us this month. Sigh...

Sorry I'm feeling Debbie Downer today.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Hello ladies haven't been around much. Resisted testing today as planned as only 11 dpo ovulation was delayed a few days. Now going to test wed 4 th. Good luck all.

Ooh good luck debzie and to those testing in the next few days.

Happy may everyone, this will be a good month :happydance:

Good luck everyone!!

Its May so lets see how many BFPs we can get!!!

x x x

yay for a positive OPK finally!! I NEVER ovulated this late in a cycle but after 19 days take a look and let me know what you ladies think?? very crampy today too like af cramps...so we covered days 11-14, day 17 snd today, day 19 and i used preseed twice..fxd..see test,,,,

posopkk.jpg

Just dropping in to say good luck to the first lot of 'official' testers tommorrow (1st MAY)! I still have a while to wait yet -5dpo.
xx
Well we will be waiting for you!! this is a long month. so we have many testers . Good luck!! :dust:
I think you were one of them that didnt give me a date right away, I am so sorry about that. adding you right away.

hope my may testers are doing great!!!

np!!! :dust:
Hello ladies haven't been around much. Resisted testing today as planned as only 11 dpo ovulation was delayed a few days. Now going to test wed 4 th. Good luck all.
Omgosh excited for you to test. getting close now!!!
:dust:
Ooh good luck debzie and to those testing in the next few days.

Happy may everyone, this will be a good month :happydance:

Good luck everyone!!

Its May so lets see how many BFPs we can get!!!

x x x
yay!!! I agree!!!!

yay for a positive OPK finally!! I NEVER ovulated this late in a cycle but after 19 days take a look and let me know what you ladies think?? very crampy today too like af cramps...so we covered days 11-14, day 17 snd today, day 19 and i used preseed twice..fxd..see test,,,,

View attachment 199522
OMgosh get to inseminating!!! woohoo!!! :happydance:

hi girls, well im not feeling it again this month!!! grrr......this is getting so frustrating!!! i have no symptoms again, same old same old just like the past months!!! i was sure we may have caught the eggy as we bd'd 3 times over my 5 fertile days, the most we have ever done!!! But its not looking likely, so think im heading for a possible June BFP! :shrug: I know its early days but with my last 2 pg's i had sore bbs and cramps right from ov til i got my BFP (sadly they were both m/c's) but from those symptoms i know that i will know when im pg again, and im not!!!!!!! arrrrrghhhhhh! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

I will try the digi opk again next month then if it still dosent happen im gona just go back to NTNP as thats how i fell straight away with the others....maybe this TTC just isnt working for us! :growlmad:

Anyway im sorry to rant.........hope everyone else okay!:hugs:

9, cant wait for you to test, good luck xxx:hugs:

DG, sounding like promising symptoms, knew you would cave into the symptom spotting!!! hee hee, good luck honey xxx:hugs:
uggh I hope you are just one of those that doesnt get any symptoms. fxed for you that those 3 days is enough!!!

How did I not know this was here?? I am due to test May 18. Add me add me!!

adding you. sorry I forgot to invite you. LOL silly me and my silly fog of a brain.

Fizzio and CJSG1977 where are you , supposed to be testing today!! HOpe you got your :bfp:

Ooh, could you add me all the way down the list to May 22nd? I think we may take off 2 months if I get a BFN this month. I'll enjoy my warm June/July months and get back to it in August. :D

Gonna try to get the BD-ing in as much as possible the next couple days!! :)

Hi, can I join? Should officially be testing on the 14th but have a couple of FRER's and IC's so have been IC'ing since yesterday! Just for research purposes you understand?! :wacko: That, and a severe POAS addiction! I'm not going to use my FRER until 12DPO (or maybe 10DPO as I'm incredibly impatient!) So after all that waffling, I'll be testing on Thursday 5th (at 10DPO)! I really don't think this is my month though, as it's only our first month TTC and don't think I'd be lucky enough to catch first time.

:dust::dust: to all

Well if my other cycles are an indication today is the O day... just got done BD-ing so FX that we catch that eggy :)

I couldnot wait any longer so I tested this morning 12 dpo with frer and bfn not even an evap to talk about. I have one cb digital left so going to leave that for (if there is) a 15dpo.

Quick question ladies....went to a wedding Saturday night and was experiencing some tummy problems (as usual). Went home around 1230-ish and by 130 was puking. (Btw, I don't drink so it wasn't due to alcohol.) My entire body hurt, I was crying for 24 hours straight. :nope: (Also vomiting from about 130am till 8am the next day.) It's now Monday, and I seem to be feeling better, although I just got a up a little while ago. Still feel sore, but not as bad as the last 2 days. I've heard that flu like symptoms can be an early sign of pregnancy...what do y'all think? Has anyone ever experienced something like this? According to my ticker I'm only 6dpo, but I'm starting to suspect I'm maybe 7 or 8...I feel like I OV-ed early this month. The whole vomiting issue struck me as weird, because literally I have not puked since I was a kid! (Well, a few times as an adult when I got superrrr drunk lol) I normally do not get nauseous with a cold or flu, and food poisoning takes time. I'm not going to get sick 4 hours after consumption. I have to say though, if I get like this when I'm pregnant...I'm in for a long 9 months. :wacko:

:shrug::hugs:Hi everyone..well i pos opkd yesterday at cd 19 NEVER EVER happened before...inseminated on day 17 and twice yesterday and of course cd 11-14 so hopefully we caught it after 7 insems! I used preseed 2x. I am origiannly due for af May 10th but with ovulating late does this change af due date and when I can test!??! 9 how are you?? Hopes?? Laura?? EVERYONE???? Hugs to all!!

Quick question ladies....went to a wedding Saturday night and was experiencing some tummy problems (as usual). Went home around 1230-ish and by 130 was puking. (Btw, I don't drink so it wasn't due to alcohol.) My entire body hurt, I was crying for 24 hours straight. :nope: (Also vomiting from about 130am till 8am the next day.) It's now Monday, and I seem to be feeling better, although I just got a up a little while ago. Still feel sore, but not as bad as the last 2 days. I've heard that flu like symptoms can be an early sign of pregnancy...what do y'all think? Has anyone ever experienced something like this? According to my ticker I'm only 6dpo, but I'm starting to suspect I'm maybe 7 or 8...I feel like I OV-ed early this month. The whole vomiting issue struck me as weird, because literally I have not puked since I was a kid! (Well, a few times as an adult when I got superrrr drunk lol) I normally do not get nauseous with a cold or flu, and food poisoning takes time. I'm not going to get sick 4 hours after consumption. I have to say though, if I get like this when I'm pregnant...I'm in for a long 9 months. :wacko:

Bomma: My mom had extreme nausea (had to be hospitalized with IVs) her whole first trimester. I asked her when it started, and she said pretty much immediately, so it's def. possible that your hormones are doing crazy things and causing it... However, when I first read this, it sounded to me like a really bad case of food poisoning. And it doesn't take that long for it to hit, but it may not have been the food at the wedding. Perhaps it was something you ate earlier in the day. The times I had food poisoning, once from Salmon (ugh), I ate it at night for dinner, and then I woke up in the middle of the night sick like you were. I hope that you are getting pregnancy symptoms though like my mom had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->