MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Ooh, could you add me all the way down the list to May 22nd? I think we may take off 2 months if I get a BFN this month. I'll enjoy my warm June/July months and get back to it in August. :D
I'll add you!!!

Hi, can I join? Should officially be testing on the 14th but have a couple of FRER's and IC's so have been IC'ing since yesterday! Just for research purposes you understand?! :wacko: That, and a severe POAS addiction! I'm not going to use my FRER until 12DPO (or maybe 10DPO as I'm incredibly impatient!) So after all that waffling, I'll be testing on Thursday 5th (at 10DPO)! I really don't think this is my month though, as it's only our first month TTC and don't think I'd be lucky enough to catch first time.

:dust::dust: to all
YOu can join maybe you should just wait to test again. LOL

I couldnot wait any longer so I tested this morning 12 dpo with frer and bfn not even an evap to talk about. I have one cb digital left so going to leave that for (if there is) a 15dpo.
good luck, hope you get that :bfp:
fxed for you
Quick question ladies....went to a wedding Saturday night and was experiencing some tummy problems (as usual). Went home around 1230-ish and by 130 was puking. (Btw, I don't drink so it wasn't due to alcohol.) My entire body hurt, I was crying for 24 hours straight. :nope: (Also vomiting from about 130am till 8am the next day.) It's now Monday, and I seem to be feeling better, although I just got a up a little while ago. Still feel sore, but not as bad as the last 2 days. I've heard that flu like symptoms can be an early sign of pregnancy...what do y'all think? Has anyone ever experienced something like this? According to my ticker I'm only 6dpo, but I'm starting to suspect I'm maybe 7 or 8...I feel like I OV-ed early this month. The whole vomiting issue struck me as weird, because literally I have not puked since I was a kid! (Well, a few times as an adult when I got superrrr drunk lol) I normally do not get nauseous with a cold or flu, and food poisoning takes time. I'm not going to get sick 4 hours after consumption. I have to say though, if I get like this when I'm pregnant...I'm in for a long 9 months. :wacko:
I would say you could be further in your 2ww than you think, it is possible.

:shrug::hugs:Hi everyone..well i pos opkd yesterday at cd 19 NEVER EVER happened before...inseminated on day 17 and twice yesterday and of course cd 11-14 so hopefully we caught it after 7 insems! I used preseed 2x. I am origiannly due for af May 10th but with ovulating late does this change af due date and when I can test!??! 9 how are you?? Hopes?? Laura?? EVERYONE???? Hugs to all!!
I hope you caught that eggy!!!! I dont know I would use a calculator online to find out when to test. and calculate from your ovulation date.

I have some sad news on my part, nope I havent tested yet. Probably wont today. MY husband said last night that he hopes I amnot pregnant, bc he doesnt think we should have another right now. I was so upset, bc he should have told me he changed his mind, BEFORE WE HAD SEX on my ovulation day. He is making me so dang mad, like if you changed your mind, then why did you have sex with me unprotected?? why did you lead me to believe that you wanted to try right now?? UGGHG. so now I dont really know what to do. this was supposed to be a joyful day for me, and I was supposed to be testing for an :bfp: but instead i am sitting here, so pissed off and upset.

good luck to the rest of you. I havent decided when Iam going to test, bc now if I am pregnant, my husband is going to be annoyed. :/

and the thing is we agreed to try again, so now this sudden change of his mind,after we already had unprotected sex really pisses me off. I can not change that fact now.

9 hugs :hug::saywhat::test: if your are preg, that baby needs you to go see a doctor right away considering your past losses..think about you and the baby first sweetie pie..your OH will definately come to terms and accept this once he sees it and it sinks in..It is a part of him too and it took two of you to make this little bean..It will all work out I promise..HUGS SWEETIE!:hugs:

thanks I am just worried this will ruin our marriage, bc he told me last night he really didnt think we could handle anothe rone, but i dont understand how he changed his mind, or what happened that changed his mind!! :cry:

I want to believe you but I hate when he does this to me, it isnt fair to me at all.

and I have to wait to go out with my mom to get a test, bc he didnt buy me one.
*he supposedly forgot to get me one*

OH 9 TRUST ME, it will be okay..when will you be able to test? Maybe OH does not like to see you go through this after all you have been through?? :shrug::hugs: Keep us posted sweetie... good luck!

I will be able to test around 3 or 4 pm, bc my mom is coming over, and I am going to buy an pregnancy test then!! I dont know how I Feel anymore. HE really hurt me!! :cry:

I Hope you are right!!!

Quick question ladies....went to a wedding Saturday night and was experiencing some tummy problems (as usual). Went home around 1230-ish and by 130 was puking. (Btw, I don't drink so it wasn't due to alcohol.) My entire body hurt, I was crying for 24 hours straight. :nope: (Also vomiting from about 130am till 8am the next day.) It's now Monday, and I seem to be feeling better, although I just got a up a little while ago. Still feel sore, but not as bad as the last 2 days. I've heard that flu like symptoms can be an early sign of pregnancy...what do y'all think? Has anyone ever experienced something like this? According to my ticker I'm only 6dpo, but I'm starting to suspect I'm maybe 7 or 8...I feel like I OV-ed early this month. The whole vomiting issue struck me as weird, because literally I have not puked since I was a kid! (Well, a few times as an adult when I got superrrr drunk lol) I normally do not get nauseous with a cold or flu, and food poisoning takes time. I'm not going to get sick 4 hours after consumption. I have to say though, if I get like this when I'm pregnant...I'm in for a long 9 months. :wacko:

Bomma: My mom had extreme nausea (had to be hospitalized with IVs) her whole first trimester. I asked her when it started, and she said pretty much immediately, so it's def. possible that your hormones are doing crazy things and causing it... However, when I first read this, it sounded to me like a really bad case of food poisoning. And it doesn't take that long for it to hit, but it may not have been the food at the wedding. Perhaps it was something you ate earlier in the day. The times I had food poisoning, once from Salmon (ugh), I ate it at night for dinner, and then I woke up in the middle of the night sick like you were. I hope that you are getting pregnancy symptoms though like my mom had!

You know what's so funny? After I puked the 1st time I said to my friend, (who was staying at my place that night after the wedding,) I really hope this has nothing to do with pregnancy...if it is I don't want any part of it lol! :rofl: Have heard from other people, something is going around so maybe I just caught a bug. I do watch kids for a living, and my clients said their son was super sick on Saturday also. Still hoping for that :bfp: though, no matter how much I have to vomit lol. It was just a rough 48 hours. It's now around noon now, and I'm feeling way better than I did the last 2 days. Called into work for Tuesday though, just to be safe. Don't wanna get the kids sick. Cross your fingers for me, I ate this morning and this afternoon, hoping it stays down where it belongs!! :dohh:

9 fxd for you for a positive outcome all the way around sweetie..I am here for you..big hugs for you!

I will be able to test around 3 or 4 pm, bc my mom is coming over, and I am going to buy an pregnancy test then!! I dont know how I Feel anymore. HE really hurt me!! :cry:

I Hope you are right!!!

GL 9! FX for you...it'll all work out. What's meant to be will happen. :hugs: :dust:

thanks bommamomma!! I hope you are feeling better, it sounds like a very good sign to me though. Hopefully you are knocked up!!!

fxed for you!!!

9 - :hugs: I hope your husband comes around eventually and I hope you do get your :bfp:. I think the other ladies is right in that he's scared and he doesn't think the next one would make it but you will make sure it happens- just have to get monitored by the dr very closely in early stages. I'm glad your mom will be supportive and pick up some test sticks for you.

Bomma- I hope you are pregnant!!

:dust: to everyone else still waiting/trying or getting ready to test. I don't have much to report- I've been symptom spotting :dohh: even though I told myself I wouldn't. Nothing new to report- all same symptoms before af in previous cycles- nausea, fatigue (easily explained by lousy sleep last week), cramps, irritability, runny nose (from sinus allergies), etc.

Hi ladies, can i join you? I am 8DPO and the wait is driving me crazy! I don't really have any major symptoms, a bit of fatigue yesterday and today, boobs feel a bit hard (best way to describe it) but other than that i am the same as always..... except.... the last few days I've felt really positive about getting a BFP. I hope there is LOTS of BFP for all you lovely ladies waiting to test this month! x

Hi ladies, can i join you? I am 8DPO and the wait is driving me crazy! I don't really have any major symptoms, a bit of fatigue yesterday and today, boobs feel a bit hard (best way to describe it) but other than that i am the same as always..... except.... the last few days I've felt really positive about getting a BFP. I hope there is LOTS of BFP for all you lovely ladies waiting to test this month! x

You can certainly join us!! let me know what day you will be testing. good luck !!! :dust:

You can certainly join us!! let me know what day you will be testing. good luck !!! :dust:

Put me down for sunday 8th please, that will be me 14dpo and due AF. No doubt i'll test earlier though, temptation is already getting to me :blush::haha:

well I will put you down for that, if you test earlier, just le tme know and I will update the thread. :dust: and fxed you get your :bfp:

Can i join too??

Im gonna test 8th May, before i travel upto scotland for a week with my OH and his family. Ive been so emotional the last week, nauseated on & off, having car sickness (never had before) fatigued, pulling behind my bellybutton, cramps since 2dpo, bloated, many toilet trips!!

i do honestly feel different this month and really want to test, but i just dont want to see a bfn, i gonna try hold off for as long as i can!

wish me luck

good luck to you all as well

Can you put me down for the 10th this month ive just been trying to relax and hope for the best. I feel lately I've put so much work and effort into this so this month no ov test no temps no vitamins or anything, just relaxing and going with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->