MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

woohoo think I o'ed today or am about to within the next 12 hours or so... and we bd-ed last night so I hope we catch that eggy!

Ok help me with this... does the presence of EWCM mean that I am ovulating or that I'm about to?

Hmmm, if you have that, it means you're still fertile. You probably are ovulating. Someone help me explain that?

I believe you can have EWCM a few days leading up to and the day of ovulation. Definitely a sign of fertility...good luck!!!

goodluck Kendra, welcome to the new thread joiners! 9????? well??? :shrug:

9... hope everything is ok!

Glad to see everyone's progress.

Tomorrow is my test date that I picked back on 3/31. Unfortunately my temp dropped again, so I'm feeling pretty down about it.

Well I've finally o'd but it was late, so can you change my test day to 17/5 please? I hope everyone is feeling ok.

:dust: to everyone.

rant post : I am 1-2dpo I think- I truly want a sibling for my daughter in the worse way because she is autistic and non verbal and I want her to have family when I am gone..I am newly 40..My parnter (same sex) I do love dearly but lately things are changing and we cannot seem to see eye to eye or get along. She is bipolar and moody and very verbally abusive to me at times..I cry even thinking about some of the arguments we have.. I am thinking if I do not get my bfp this cycle, I will be taking a break and weighing out pros and cons because our long range forecast is looking grim. On the other hand, what if I get my BFP this month? Its not going to fix things between us or change her...Thanks for listening to my rant ladies... :flower:

as, I know exactly how you feel. Lately my husband, has been a complete ass to me, and is always yelling at me. I have been considering leaving him, if it doesnt get better. IT sucks though bc he wasnt always this way. I am so sorry you are going thru this, and I will be by your side no matter what you decide. I Hope you can make it work out if that is what you want. :hugs:

btw everyone, I have something to say!!!! I got my :bfp:

so NOw I have to try to make it work wiht my husband even though he is being a dick lately.

OMG 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! It will all be just find and I just know it! AWW..Forget me, focus on you sweetie! aww! yay! OMG so happy I am shaking for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

9 I am praying for a huge amount of sticky dust for this bean!!!!!

now you just need to join me in a few weeks!!!! hehehe!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: :dust:

and :hugs: keep me updated on how things are going. I really care, and no it isnt just going to be about me, I Need all my may testers to get :bfp: and I want them all so I am hoping iam the first of many.

I WILL KEEP YOU posted 9 I know you care and you are so going to have a happy and healthy I just know it now get into a doc ASAP and let us know how you and beanie are and of course, how OH is too..I love ya girl! :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks!!! love ya too!!! :hugs: :hugs:

I am sending so much :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: your way!!!

everyone is so wonderful here at bnb!!! I never ever want to leave.

hehehe

thanks for the dust..yay!! :happydance: not so sure I am going to catch it though..weird cycle and bad time with OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->