MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

yeah but hey it could happen!!! I am having a bad time lately too, and yet it happened for me!! so it could happen to you. I have faith!!! :hugs:
:dust:

:hugs: IS IT THE RIGHT TIME THOUGH?? 9 can we see your BFP? It may give us hope...? Or post it on the bfp announcement if you feel uncomfy!!

eh. well unfortunately I have to wait till later today to take a picture, bc my friend borrowed my camera and is coming by at 6 pm after work, to drop it off!!!

Who knows, it could be the right time or not. but if you want a sibling for your daughter, I dont see why it would be a bad time. Never stay with someone for a kid, bc that just makes things worse. stay bc you want to. or leave if you dont want to. I left my ex-husband and we had a kid together. things can be good no matter whether you are with that person or not. Trust me I know from experience. You can do it with or without an partner. It is all up to you. I wouldnt let this get you down, bc you have wanted another child for so long now.
I am always here if you want to talk.

:saywhat: 9- you got your :bfp:!!!! :yipee: That's great news! Please let this little one stick! Who cares what your DH thinks right now- you got a :baby: in there right now!

yeah thanks deafgal and laura!! You are all such an amazing support system, when my marriage is rocky and my best friend irl wont talk to me. I have you all!!

I know right???!!! wish I had a few more irl friends though. LOL

so how is it going?? are you symptom spotting yet?

Dang I been symptom spotting since the weekend. Today it's nausea, fatigue, and cramps.

Congratulations 9 :happydance: Fantastic news. I love seeing BFP's too!!

rant post : I am 1-2dpo I think- I truly want a sibling for my daughter in the worse way because she is autistic and non verbal and I want her to have family when I am gone..I am newly 40..My parnter (same sex) I do love dearly but lately things are changing and we cannot seem to see eye to eye or get along. She is bipolar and moody and very verbally abusive to me at times..I cry even thinking about some of the arguments we have.. I am thinking if I do not get my bfp this cycle, I will be taking a break and weighing out pros and cons because our long range forecast is looking grim. On the other hand, what if I get my BFP this month? Its not going to fix things between us or change her...Thanks for listening to my rant ladies... :flower:

:hugs: I completely understand. My son is autistic, he is verbal though. Like you i desperately want him to have a sibling as I want him to have someone when I am not around. Also my partner can be extremely moody/insensitive (think he may have Aspergers actually but thats another story). I hope you can work things out with your partner and get your BFP very soon. I am here for a chat if you ever need one :hugs: x

9 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :yipee:

LIsa another person with a kid who is autistic!! My daughter is autistic and delayed for sure, but verbal. nice to see another one. though I wish it was for another reason that we had in common. How are you doing in your 2ww??
and thanks for the congrats.

LIsa another person with a kid who is autistic!! My daughter is autistic and delayed for sure, but verbal. nice to see another one. though I wish it was for another reason that we had in common. How are you doing in your 2ww??
and thanks for the congrats.

Yes I wish we had something else in common but it is nice to see that you are not alone TTC with a child on the spectrum. There does appear to be a strong genetic factor for us (husbands side has lots of ASD/ADHD) so the decision to TTC was one we thought really hard about as I am also disabled. My son is verbal, and has not got a learning delay, infact he is extremely clever and like a little sponge if communicated with in the right way but where he excels in some areas he REALLY struggles in other really basic things such as dressing himself, sleeping etc. You will know yourself the difficulties faced for our children. :hugs:

I am doing ok in my TWW, not long now until I can start testing and I have a lot going on at the moment with uni work, schools being off etc that is keeping my mind busy. Just discovered that my bloods have come back showing problems with my SHGB and Estradoil levels so got the doctors on thursday to find out about that, finding waiting on that harder than the TWW itself.

I love to hear of people getting their BFP, gives me hope :hugs:

I am sorry we are all going thru this struggle with kids with issues. I have that to blame on my ex-husband, as he is the father of my first child. (the autistic one).
I have lupus myself and some days it seems like it is too much to handle but I keep going and I really wanted one child with my current husband bc I love him so much. and MY kids love each other so much.

I have hope for you that you get that :bfp:
I know the risks of having another child with problems is a big one for me too, bc downs and autism, and such run in my family! so heres to hoping that no matter what we get healthy babies. Though there is nothing wrong with "special" needs kids, just a little more work. : )

as, I know exactly how you feel. Lately my husband, has been a complete ass to me, and is always yelling at me. I have been considering leaving him, if it doesnt get better. IT sucks though bc he wasnt always this way. I am so sorry you are going thru this, and I will be by your side no matter what you decide. I Hope you can make it work out if that is what you want. :hugs:

btw everyone, I have something to say!!!! I got my :bfp:

so NOw I have to try to make it work wiht my husband even though he is being a dick lately.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry we are all going thru this struggle with kids with issues. I have that to blame on my ex-husband, as he is the father of my first child. (the autistic one).
I have lupus myself and some days it seems like it is too much to handle but I keep going and I really wanted one child with my current husband bc I love him so much. and MY kids love each other so much.

I have hope for you that you get that :bfp:
I know the risks of having another child with problems is a big one for me too, bc downs and autism, and such run in my family! so heres to hoping that no matter what we get healthy babies. Though there is nothing wrong with "special" needs kids, just a little more work. : )

I hope your pregnancy goes really well and your lupus doesn't give you too much trouble during pregnancy (sorry not familiar with lupus). I have downs, and spina bifida in my family as well as asd/adhd on hubbys side but like you said if we do end up with special needs kids then so be it. Special needs kids are some of the most amazing kids i know and as much as I wish my son wouldn't have the difficulties he does I wouldn't change him for the world. Good luck honey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->