MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

I am sorry we are all going thru this struggle with kids with issues. I have that to blame on my ex-husband, as he is the father of my first child. (the autistic one).
I have lupus myself and some days it seems like it is too much to handle but I keep going and I really wanted one child with my current husband bc I love him so much. and MY kids love each other so much.

I have hope for you that you get that :bfp:
I know the risks of having another child with problems is a big one for me too, bc downs and autism, and such run in my family! so heres to hoping that no matter what we get healthy babies. Though there is nothing wrong with "special" needs kids, just a little more work. : )

I hope your pregnancy goes really well and your lupus doesn't give you too much trouble during pregnancy (sorry not familiar with lupus). I have downs, and spina bifida in my family as well as asd/adhd on hubbys side but like you said if we do end up with special needs kids then so be it. Special needs kids are some of the most amazing kids i know and as much as I wish my son wouldn't have the difficulties he does I wouldn't change him for the world. Good luck honey :hugs:
thanks sweetie!!! :dust: for you!!!!

I think my coworker says it best- all children like that (with special needs) are God's special children. They're a blessing in disguise.

I'm about in tears... due to my DH getting drunk and stupid in October, we were unable to go visit his family in October but we purchased travelers insurance so we thought that would save us... we just called them today to set up new flights for June and they told us it would be over $800 MORE to do it that way. We can't afford that and now DH has got to call all his friends and family and tell them that he can't come home AGAIN.

Arugh! That's awful Kendra! These rules sucks! Who's the idiots that came up with those stupid rules regarding travel insurance!

It cost like over a hundred bucks and so far I see no purpose for it.

Geesh... So I guess that's a note to me- don't invest in travel insurance if it's not worth it... Hmmm, hope you all find a way to sort that out. I know you was looking forward to a mini-vacation and seeing family!

I dont know how much longer I will be on bnb, pm me if you want my phone number so we can txt and stay in touch. if anyone is willing to take over this thread. Please do!!!
I just found out this afternoon that there is no fetal pole no sac nothing, and I started bleeding. and me an dhusband might not try again for 2-5 years from now. I am pretty broken. dont know if I can stay here, bc honestly it is just hurting me badly now and I feel like a bloody idiot for getting excited and thinking this time woudl be different.

good luck everyone. blessings and light.

and :dust:

you all deserve it!!!!

Hello ladies I am 14 dpo so I tested this morning :bfp::bfp:

Sending everyone truck loads of baby dust

Attachments

• 2011-05-04 11.27.32.jpg
    2011-05-04 11.27.32.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
Big Gratz to you Hun, Hpe to be joining you soon! x :hugs: Any syptoms??

I have every symptom going every month lol. The only change this month was my temps were actually lower than the have ever been post ovulation then shot up after a dip at 10dpo. Stuffy nose but put that down to hayfever. will have a look through my ff journal and publish all my symptoms I think. Going to leave my chart for folks to see too.

Hope all you join me too laura. I too had a mmc in nov 10+ weeks last year so am going try and not get too attached and look too far forward yet.

Aww bless I was jst 12weeks wen mmc... H + H 9 months to you... Iv notice soo far with temping my temps were lower before ovualtion and are raiseing slowy I hope lol...:winkwink: But have gotta lil cold.. :dohh: and cramping lil since ovualtion.. xx :hugs:

Hello ladies I am 14 dpo so I tested this morning :bfp::bfp:

Sending everyone truck loads of baby dust

Huge congratz honey!!!! yes do list any symptoms you have had!!! I feel nothing again this month, same as my past few so am not hopeful....i do hope to joining you very soon though, lotsa love n hugs xxxx:hugs:

I dont know how much longer I will be on bnb, pm me if you want my phone number so we can txt and stay in touch. if anyone is willing to take over this thread. Please do!!!
I just found out this afternoon that there is no fetal pole no sac nothing, and I started bleeding. and me an dhusband might not try again for 2-5 years from now. I am pretty broken. dont know if I can stay here, bc honestly it is just hurting me badly now and I feel like a bloody idiot for getting excited and thinking this time woudl be different.

good luck everyone. blessings and light.

and :dust:

you all deserve it!!!!

9 im really sorry to hear of your sad news, but stay stong as it will happen for you eventually.....dont leave us honey!!!! xxxxx lotsa hugs and love coming your way xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

9.... I'm terribly sorry to read your news. I wish you well.

Debzie, My fellow May 4th tester - Congrats!! :happydance:

For me, as expected, BFN. I don't even know why I tested today. Now I just need AF to start so I can pick up the pieces and move on!

Good luck to everyone !

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday so now I'm in the TWW and I will probably be testing sooner than the 18th since that would put me at 15DPO and I definitely will start testing around 9DPO cause I'm crazy like that LOL

9 *hugs* I don't think anything anyone can say would make you feel better so I'll just send my thoughts and prayers with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->