MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

9babies I'm so sorry honey. Big big :hugs: and thinking of you x x x

9 - i'm devastated for you! i wish you all the best no matter weather you stay or go. :hugs:

thanks ladies!! I am just more devastated than I could even talk about! dont know how to cope really.

Big hugs to you 9.... Are you going back to the doc's? xx :hugs:

going back in this afternoon but not much hope my levels went from 7 to 2. :cry:

FX cross 9 Thinking of you.... And I hope you can stay with us... :hugs:

I dont really want to stay in this thread. it is just depressing considering my husband decided we would wait till 2013 at the least to try again.

:hugs: Unless you accidentally got knocked up by him while NTNP? :-= He can not really stop that from happening. It sucks he wants to wait til 2013 to try again. Suppose it's something simple the dr could help fix or something?

yeah but I dont know if i want to try either. i am so scared. so i dont know i might wait till my daughters 6th birthday to try again. october 2013

:hugs: I don't blame you, 10 angel babies is enough... Maybe a break would be good.

you can add me on fb if you want. shana harwood. and anyone else wants to stay in touch please do.

Aw Shana... That just brought tears to my eyes. Yes, I don't want to lose any of my friendships with any of the Bnb ladies (TTC or not). :hugs:

9 I am so sorry to hear about your lose.

Ladies if anyone wants to check out the below link has lots of DPO symptoms

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

I think I'm out this month still not due for AF till next Wednesday but I am starting to get the tell tale signs of AF cramps like I always get around this time.

Shana i would love to add you giving our common interest/experience with autism and things but when I put your name in it comes up with more than one person so don't know who to add LOL. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->