MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

:hugs:So sorry 9 sending you some hugs really do not know what to say:hugs:
Was so wrapped up in my news didnot think feel like shite now! you take care hun x x x

I will look you up 9. I hope that there is a reason that waiting until 2013 works out the best for your family and you.

I'm so sorry 9!!!!! I really hope you end up not waiting that long. Very very sad time. :hugs:

Congrats Deb! A BFP is still wonderful news. Really happy for you darl!

I am CD6 so my next test date is May 29th. I have my appt on the 24th to hopefully be put on clomid so I hope maybe nature will pip drugs to the post and give me a bean this cycle!

GL to those still testing.x

congrats debzie. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. I am going to try to keep up with the thread. bc I started it and I owe you all that much.

let me know if you want to be added, or you have gotten an :bfp:

(((((((((((((((((((((((( love n hugs 9))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think that is a strong thing to be here for us because you feel obligated, but honestly if its going to hurt you I would hate for you to stick around for us!!

But it really shows how strong of a woman you are, I would have given up a long time ago because I don't have confidence or faith in myself or others... it just shows what a strong loving person you are!

Well if you didn't already, feel free to put a :witch: after my name! :(

ladygagafan, and missbabyface, where are you have you tested yet??

Tested early due to an uncontrollable poas addiction and got a faint BFP this morning. Took a photo on my phone and it shows up, so it must be there! Even woke poor dh up at 5.10am just to make him look.
Sending lots and lots of baby dust for more May BFP's

Just read back and had a catchup as not been on for a while. 9 I'm so sorry about your news. You are truly amazing to still be here cheering us on. ((((hugs))))

Hi girls, tested yesterday at 9dpo and got faint bfp, tested this morn with a frer and its a definete BFP! Im preggers! Yaaaayyyy! xxxxx :cloud9:

Yay congratulations to you both! :happydance: wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months. Sounds like it maybe a lucky thread! :D x

Congratulations to you both...so exciting. wishing you both a H+H 9 months!

Well I tested this morning and got BFN. Had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday so kinda expect to see the witch very soon. She due tomorrow and based on my mood yesterday I'm confident she'll be here...I was the witch yesterday :haha:

Well, no need to test here... The :witch: decided to show her face. :shrug: So put the witch next to my name for the list, please! I can still get a bfp at end of the month if I luck out. :shrug:

Tested early due to an uncontrollable poas addiction and got a faint BFP this morning. Took a photo on my phone and it shows up, so it must be there! Even woke poor dh up at 5.10am just to make him look.
Sending lots and lots of baby dust for more May BFP's
yay!!! congrats. happy and healthy 9 months.
Hi girls, tested yesterday at 9dpo and got faint bfp, tested this morn with a frer and its a definete BFP! Im preggers! Yaaaayyyy! xxxxx :cloud9:
WOOHOOO!!!!:happydance: congrats
Well, no need to test here... The :witch: decided to show her face. :shrug: So put the witch next to my name for the list, please! I can still get a bfp at end of the month if I luck out. :shrug:

awe sorry deafgal. :dust: for next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->