MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

hopes yaaaaay so happy for you! god I can't wait to test! been soooo exhausted today.

hmm started af two days early. BUT really light hoping its IB hahaha

omg hopes congrats you must be on cloud 9!!!:cloud9: Ladies\ need eyes and opinions PLEASE! Im not sure about how many dpos I am today..I believe 7 but I took a walgreens test (yes blue dye 2 lines means preggo) afternoon pee so not fmu.. Didnt see anything..went to dinner, came home and saw a second FAINT line with a little color to it. I took the back off and see the line too..can you take a look and give an HONEST opinion?

canitbe.jpg
evaporpos.jpg

try to retest. I DO see a line but i know blue dye tests are evil!! They are known for evaps

Yeah I honestly wouldn't trust it esp if its after the time limit. I would try again.

I would say retest with a pink line.

:dust: for all my ladies still testing.

Super pooped today! Didn't get up til 130 and by 430 I was ready for another nap and its not even 9pm here yet and I'm ready to sleep more!

yikes. I am so tired. I only bled for like 3 days tops and normally I bleed for at least a week when I am miscarrying. and my stupid doctors fucked up again, my hcg was an 7 hte first time, but they think the 2nd one, might have been an 20, not a 2.

they cant tell me if I have miscarried or not yet. got to go in on monday.

omg hopes congrats you must be on cloud 9!!!:cloud9: Ladies\ need eyes and opinions PLEASE! Im not sure about how many dpos I am today..I believe 7 but I took a walgreens test (yes blue dye 2 lines means preggo) afternoon pee so not fmu.. Didnt see anything..went to dinner, came home and saw a second FAINT line with a little color to it. I took the back off and see the line too..can you take a look and give an HONEST opinion?

View attachment 202406
View attachment 202407

Hey hun, I took these Walgreens tests last week and the same thing happened to me. Nothing within the time limit, but a blue line after a couple of hours.. I'm not saying it's not a true BFP, but I wouldn't trust it.. retest with an FRER or something..

9babies, I heard about your recent loss.. I'm so so sorry :cry: I've been kind of stalking this thread but haven't joined because I'm still waiting on AF, after my chemical. I guess I won't really be able to join, unless a June testing thread is set up.. I'm on CD47 now, so not sure what's going on.. Just was dropping in to say :hi: and that I was thinking about you :hugs:

yikes. I am so tired. I only bled for like 3 days tops and normally I bleed for at least a week when I am miscarrying. and my stupid doctors fucked up again, my hcg was an 7 hte first time, but they think the 2nd one, might have been an 20, not a 2.

OMG are you effing kidding me? Uh, yeah, 7 to 20 is a hell of a lot different than 7 to 2! I can't imagine what you're feeling but I would be more pissed off than I'd ever been especially with what you've been through :( :hugs:

OMG 9 imagine them getting it so wrong. Just awful :hugs:

Well I am due a visit from AF today. I tested this morning and got a BFN, but....the witch isn't here either and no signs of her.

I just saw this right now. keep us posted.. i've got my fx'ed for you

I cant believe that!! Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow!! x x

13 dpo today and havent tested since getting BFN on a FRER yesterday. Think im out but will retest on Tuesday if AF hasnt arrived x x

good luck rachel!! and all the rest waiting. :dust:

I am so sick of being in limbo, whether i am miscarrying or not. it is so dang painful and annoying.

OMG are you effing kidding me? Uh, yeah, 7 to 20 is a hell of a lot different than 7 to 2! I can't imagine what you're feeling but I would be more pissed off than I'd ever been especially with what you've been through :( :hugs:

I am beyond pissed. just freakin annoyed.

need to know what is going on.

Good morning Ladies,

Woke up at 2:30am and got my BFP on frer !!! I'm in total shock, no sleep after that.

OMG !!!!!!:bfp::yipee:

OMG Beccagirl!!!!!!!! Fabulous news!!! we can be bump buddies......im soooooooooooooo excited ! yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! lotsa love n hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies,

The blue dye was evap for sure..I got 2 BFNS on early answer brand pink dye..Not even an evap showed..I have some personal issues that are going to cause me a lot of stress and time. I will be taking a break from TTC and from this board for a month or so. I will check in once in awhile to see whos BFPS are popping up and I love and wish each and every one of you the best.. If by some miracle, AF does not show up and I get a BFP (DOUBTFUL), I will let you know. I am going to miss you...Keeping you all close to my thoughts and heart..Love, Jodi-Asibling4gi04 :hugs::cry:

congrats beccagal!!

and good luck as!! I hope everything is alright. add me on facebook, [email protected]

hope everyone is doing fine, just waiting for my appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->