MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

I will. you need to talk. just messga eme on fb!!! ok?? I am here for you. :hugs:

thanks i need it badly..I am soooo scared..Nver again will I ttc with a donor without being brought to clinic first with me right there for results!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::growlmad:

AF is due on May 19th, so I will most likely start testing around the 16th lol

thanks. how are you doing??

Just in the dreaded 'other' 2WW so not much going on my end! :sleep: A good friend of mine got her AF same day as me though she's a shorter cycle & she's just got her smiley, it'll be ages for mine! X

thanks. I just got back, they barely did anything. took more blood my levels only went up from 20 to 24. in a f ew days so they are not giving me much hope.

9: Sorry for all the run around :( im keepping my FX for you!! GL to everyone and Congrats bec!

Tested this morning (don't say it, I KNOW, waaay too early) LOL but I can't help it. Nothing yet. FX for something there in a few more days.

Hey guys! Quick question for anyone who has gotten a BFP (or who knows symptoms pretty well). I had a dip in my temperatures at 5 dpo (which I know is pretty early for implantation" but my temps post o were 97.9, 98.0, 98.1, 98.1, 97.6, 98.0, 98.1. Do you think that could be an implantation dip? Do my temps after the "dip" have to be more than they were before the dip for it to be a really good sign?

My boobs have also been KILLING me since about 2 dpo (again, early) and have gotten progressively worse. I've had pretty watery cm, but now it's looking a little more watery/creamy.

I guess I'm just wondering if all of these symptoms together look good for me. I've had all of these symptoms at some point, but I don't know that I've had them all together. I would LOVE any feedback you might have. Thank you, ladies! Good luck to everyone!

Hey guys! Quick question for anyone who has gotten a BFP (or who knows symptoms pretty well). I had a dip in my temperatures at 5 dpo (which I know is pretty early for implantation" but my temps post o were 97.9, 98.0, 98.1, 98.1, 97.6, 98.0, 98.1. Do you think that could be an implantation dip? Do my temps after the "dip" have to be more than they were before the dip for it to be a really good sign?

My boobs have also been KILLING me since about 2 dpo (again, early) and have gotten progressively worse. I've had pretty watery cm, but now it's looking a little more watery/creamy.

I guess I'm just wondering if all of these symptoms together look good for me. I've had all of these symptoms at some point, but I don't know that I've had them all together. I would LOVE any feedback you might have. Thank you, ladies! Good luck to everyone!

You never know! Some woman know their bodies and can feel things changing early, but sadly only time will tell! It does look good though! FX!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->