MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

9 so sorry, waiting about is a nightmare, keeping my fx for you. :hugs:

argh, 16dpo, BFN and no AF. Wish she'd just show so i can start my next cycle, i'm pretty sure i'm out this cycle anyway.

Hmmm, only 10 opk left... I think I'll wait til 9 or 10 cd to start testing with that once a day to figure out my ovulation day.

good luck deafgal :dust:

sorry lisa, hope you get an positive soon, maybe your body is just not producing enough to get a positive test!!! fxed for you!!

BFN on IC this morning. I know, super early. Just figured I'd test every day cause I can.

Ok ladies...I tested yesterday...:bfn:

Tested again today....:bfn:

BUT, I just went to the bathroom and peeked at the test, (which is now in the garbage,) and I noticed a line....not a colored line, just a weird, I can kinda see something line. Does that count for anything? :shrug: It's been hours since I tested...I did it at like 9am. It's now 1pm. And of course, I only had 2 tests lol :dohh:

Hi everyone I am new to this thread and BnB. I am TTC and I am past my 2 WW and the wait is still going. I am a very regular girl, I am 2 days late and took 2 tests most recently that are negative. I have very sore nipples? And I do not have any signs of an impending AF (usually I get a migraine day beore). With my son I kind of remember taking a test seeing a BFN and thinking I'm not pregnant until a few weeks later I tested again and got a BFP. Anyway how long should I wait before contacting the doctor or testing again? Good Luck!

Hi everyone I am new to this thread and BnB. I am TTC and I am past my 2 WW and the wait is still going. I am a very regular girl, I am 2 days late and took 2 tests most recently that are negative. I have very sore nipples? And I do not have any signs of an impending AF (usually I get a migraine day beore). With my son I kind of remember taking a test seeing a BFN and thinking I'm not pregnant until a few weeks later I tested again and got a BFP. Anyway how long should I wait before contacting the doctor or testing again? Good Luck!

I think the sore nips are a good sign! I think I'd test again tomorrow or Thursday. Good luck!

Hey guys! Quick question for anyone who has gotten a BFP (or who knows symptoms pretty well). I had a dip in my temperatures at 5 dpo (which I know is pretty early for implantation" but my temps post o were 97.9, 98.0, 98.1, 98.1, 97.6, 98.0, 98.1. Do you think that could be an implantation dip? Do my temps after the "dip" have to be more than they were before the dip for it to be a really good sign?

My boobs have also been KILLING me since about 2 dpo (again, early) and have gotten progressively worse. I've had pretty watery cm, but now it's looking a little more watery/creamy.

I guess I'm just wondering if all of these symptoms together look good for me. I've had all of these symptoms at some point, but I don't know that I've had them all together. I would LOVE any feedback you might have. Thank you, ladies! Good luck to everyone!

bump? Temp was 98.1 again today and now I'm having some weird pinching pains on the right side of my pelvis. Any thoughts???

Hi girls :) Im testing on May 27th. Can I be put on the list? xxx

welcome newbies to the thread!!!

I am adding people right now as we speak!

Ok ladies...I tested yesterday...:bfn:

Tested again today....:bfn:

BUT, I just went to the bathroom and peeked at the test, (which is now in the garbage,) and I noticed a line....not a colored line, just a weird, I can kinda see something line. Does that count for anything? :shrug: It's been hours since I tested...I did it at like 9am. It's now 1pm. And of course, I only had 2 tests lol :dohh:

probably just too early!! but it could be teh start of your bfp. did you take a picture of it?

No I didn't....I figured I'd wait another day or two. (If I can lol :rofl:) Most likely will try again tomorrow!

Hey girls!! I wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing and look for the bfps etc!!!

Deafgal I started my opks day 7.... mad I know but it seems I may have ov'd earlier than expected last month based on my u/s and so this month wanted to make sure I didnt miss it lol. GL!! x

How is everyone doing? I dont know if I can catch up on all this but I will have a good read! Promise!!

9 I am so gutted for you that you have no definitive answers! A rise is still a rise! WHy are they not doing more for you? This is a positive test! Damn them! I will beat them up for you LOL!

Congrats Becca and Babyhopes!!! Wonderful news!!!!

Asibling... I see you are still having such a rough time hunni. So sorry darling. :hugs:

GL to all testing soon.

I am cd10/11 so dtd like crazy now lol. Not been well and have suspected gallstones (maybe even celiac disease) but for this cycle I am not going to think about that!

Bomma....my friend had an urge to look at hers a day later after seeing a neg... there was a line...faint as faint. Her daughter is now two and a half! Early days...

And someone mentioned there temp dip... and Implantation... the blood can be seen as early as 6-7 dpo which is after its travelled out of fanjita (excuse the terminology LOL) and so yes... a dip like that could be implantation. Look out for some discoloured cm or spotting in the next few days! Any sharp cramps?? Really painful like? Shooting along cervix and pelvis?

So want to see some bfps.......

9 I am so gutted for you that you have no definitive answers! A rise is still a rise! WHy are they not doing more for you? This is a positive test! Damn them! I will beat them up for you LOL!

Congrats Becca and Babyhopes!!! Wonderful news!!!!

Asibling... I see you are still having such a rough time hunni. So sorry darling. :hugs:

GL to all testing soon.

I am cd10/11 so dtd like crazy now lol. Not been well and have suspected gallstones (maybe even celiac disease) but for this cycle I am not going to think about that!

Bomma....my friend had an urge to look at hers a day later after seeing a neg... there was a line...faint as faint. Her daughter is now two and a half! Early days...

And someone mentioned there temp dip... and Implantation... the blood can be seen as early as 6-7 dpo which is after its travelled out of fanjita (excuse the terminology LOL) and so yes... a dip like that could be implantation. Look out for some discoloured cm or spotting in the next few days! Any sharp cramps?? Really painful like? Shooting along cervix and pelvis?

So want to see some bfps.......

I think it was me who you're responding to about the possible implantation dip. The temps look great, but I definitely haven't seen any weird colored cm at all, so I don't know if that should be a reality check for me or what. I actually did have a bunch of those pulling/pinching pains on the left and right side of my uterus (kind of where it hurts for ovulation, but definitely a different feeling) and so I know that might sound like something great, but I have had that a few other months and always had BFNs, so I'm not sure where I stand right now. My boobs have been KILLING me since about 2 dpo, so hopefully all of the signs add up.

What should my cm be like? It was crazy watery for a while, then a little lotiony, not it might be stickyish, but still clear. I know that's a lot, but any more feedback would help me so much!!!

Givemebaby: Last time I was pregnant I had soooooo much cm. Thick and creamy. But it would be in clumps as well like when you have your period sorry tmi. I never had the spotting or discoloured cm, but its not a rule. But the wet feeling and loooooooaaaadsa cm right up and through when af was due was a clue. I hope this is all good for you hunni!! xx

Man I am freaking tired today. Feeling sick to my stomach as well. BB's are usually hurting by this time of the month getting ready for AF in a week. Kinda weird, tested this morning and tonight and stark white BFNs. I know its too early but I kinda wanted to see a progression. Anyway good luck to all you ladies, I will be checking in daily!

:rofl: AF packed her bags a day early and left! :yipee: Time to get busy in bed... :haha: Too bad I don't ovulate for about another 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->