MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

I'm tired of waiting for AF or a BFP... it gets so much harder every time...

cjs, you are one of the sweetest ladies on here and I wish you a BFFFFPPPP THIS CYCLE! 9, HUGS ANY NEWS? Kendra, your like me, I start testing early and hope that a line will show even though I know it is too darn early. We must love self torture! Deaf, have fun starting! Hey I say go for it all you can! You will catch that eggie!

As for me, well my preliminary tests all came back negative..HIV, gonherrea, and the white cells down there all normal which means prob no clamedia (I know I am spelling these all wrong) lol..Just have to wait until the 19th for hepititis, and herpes blood work results but I feel confident about it especially the herpes since I have had no skin to skin contact with ANY man in over 10 years.. The preg test they gave was a BFN..I did not see it for myself but this is what they told me. I am officially 1 day late for AF and have been cramping for the last 3 days so IDK??? This whole cycle was offffff!!! :cry::shrug:

Okay ladies..enough about me..I want some funny stories..ANYONE?? I have one..I spilled coffee all over me and the floor at the gas station this morning, and than when I got to the pump that I already paid for, I noticed a bag over it with an "out of order" sign on it. I had to go in and tell the clerk. This all made me late for work and here I sit typing with a coffee stained work uniform on. LOL...:haha:

:dohh: :rofl: That brings up the time I spilled a large diet pop and a large hot coffee on myself when I slipped outside one cold winter night. :rofl: and then there's that time my DH was signing during coffee/donut time at church and managed to spill his hot tea on himself while signing! :dohh: :rofl:

Kendra- hang in there you still in the game girl.

:hugs::haha:omg deaf..at work LOL..Thanks I needed that!! Kendra, I agree with Deaf sweetie pie!

:hugs: BUTTERFLY- I am sure I will be catching up with you soon..AF a day late but BFNs so far. On to June BFP for you sweetie~~

cjs, you are one of the sweetest ladies on here and I wish you a BFFFFPPPP THIS CYCLE! 9, HUGS ANY NEWS? Kendra, your like me, I start testing early and hope that a line will show even though I know it is too darn early. We must love self torture! Deaf, have fun starting! Hey I say go for it all you can! You will catch that eggie!

As for me, well my preliminary tests all came back negative..HIV, gonherrea, and the white cells down there all normal which means prob no clamedia (I know I am spelling these all wrong) lol..Just have to wait until the 19th for hepititis, and herpes blood work results but I feel confident about it especially the herpes since I have had no skin to skin contact with ANY man in over 10 years.. The preg test they gave was a BFN..I did not see it for myself but this is what they told me. I am officially 1 day late for AF and have been cramping for the last 3 days so IDK??? This whole cycle was offffff!!! :cry::shrug:

Okay ladies..enough about me..I want some funny stories..ANYONE?? I have one..I spilled coffee all over me and the floor at the gas station this morning, and than when I got to the pump that I already paid for, I noticed a bag over it with an "out of order" sign on it. I had to go in and tell the clerk. This all made me late for work and here I sit typing with a coffee stained work uniform on. LOL...:haha:

this is such good news so far!! awesome. Iam sure ou are clean of everything. I hate that it is so scary for you right now. :hugs:
things will get better I Just know it.

Man I am freaking tired today. Feeling sick to my stomach as well. BB's are usually hurting by this time of the month getting ready for AF in a week. Kinda weird, tested this morning and tonight and stark white BFNs. I know its too early but I kinda wanted to see a progression. Anyway good luck to all you ladies, I will be checking in daily!

It really sounds like you are knocked up. :hugs:

can not wait till you are testing again!!!

9 I am so gutted for you that you have no definitive answers! A rise is still a rise! WHy are they not doing more for you? This is a positive test! Damn them! I will beat them up for you LOL!

Congrats Becca and Babyhopes!!! Wonderful news!!!!

Asibling... I see you are still having such a rough time hunni. So sorry darling. :hugs:

GL to all testing soon.

I am cd10/11 so dtd like crazy now lol. Not been well and have suspected gallstones (maybe even celiac disease) but for this cycle I am not going to think about that!

Bomma....my friend had an urge to look at hers a day later after seeing a neg... there was a line...faint as faint. Her daughter is now two and a half! Early days...

And someone mentioned there temp dip... and Implantation... the blood can be seen as early as 6-7 dpo which is after its travelled out of fanjita (excuse the terminology LOL) and so yes... a dip like that could be implantation. Look out for some discoloured cm or spotting in the next few days! Any sharp cramps?? Really painful like? Shooting along cervix and pelvis?

So want to see some bfps.......

thanks. they think the rise is too little!! but my hcg was 45 today. so I dont know. I am not giving up hope yet, but not getting my hopes up. if you know what I mean..

Hahaha Sib, your bad luck sounds like my everyday life :wacko: lol I always seem to get myself into the unluckiest of situations. Glad to hear all your tests came back ok! :thumbup:

Kendra, girl I totally feel you. I hate the wait....it's the WORST! :brat:

Unfortunately, it's on to cycle #7 for me. That stupid bitch...err....:witch: came FULL force early this AM. I am in so much pain right now it's ridiculous. :nope: FX for the rest of you ladies...for all the May :bfn:'s, hopefully we can come together on a June testers thread. For all the May :bfp:'s, CONGRATS! :dust:

omgosh so sorry bomma!!! :dust: for next cycle. hope you have something to ease the pain!!!

: /

I know how you feel, I have been ttc for 25 months now.

: (

:saywhat: ok I never had this happen before... No bleeding for a day and then it's spotty again this morning?! :shrug: I'm tempted to go to Big Lots or somewhere and buy cheap digis or something to test with. :wacko:

:hugs: BUTTERFLY- I am sure I will be catching up with you soon..AF a day late but BFNs so far. On to June BFP for you sweetie~~

Thanks, I'm really hoping next month is it, if I get a bfp not month then I would be due around Valentines day! My favorite time of the year. I think this month I'm going to chart my temps.

:hugs: coming your way I hope everything comes out ok with all your test, don't know the full story but fxd that it's ok.

9 I am so gutted for you that you have no definitive answers! A rise is still a rise! WHy are they not doing more for you? This is a positive test! Damn them! I will beat them up for you LOL!

Congrats Becca and Babyhopes!!! Wonderful news!!!!

Asibling... I see you are still having such a rough time hunni. So sorry darling. :hugs:

GL to all testing soon.

I am cd10/11 so dtd like crazy now lol. Not been well and have suspected gallstones (maybe even celiac disease) but for this cycle I am not going to think about that!

Bomma....my friend had an urge to look at hers a day later after seeing a neg... there was a line...faint as faint. Her daughter is now two and a half! Early days...

And someone mentioned there temp dip... and Implantation... the blood can be seen as early as 6-7 dpo which is after its travelled out of fanjita (excuse the terminology LOL) and so yes... a dip like that could be implantation. Look out for some discoloured cm or spotting in the next few days! Any sharp cramps?? Really painful like? Shooting along cervix and pelvis?

So want to see some bfps.......

thanks. they think the rise is too little!! but my hcg was 45 today. so I dont know. I am not giving up hope yet, but not getting my hopes up. if you know what I mean..

Fxd crossed that your numbers keep going up. Lots of prayers coming your way.

Deafgirl that is odd! Although on a few of my cycles af has gone and then I have had sex and then it comes back... and sometimes it goes and will come back for half a day. But :test: if you think there is a chance!!!! xx

So sorry butterfly!!! :hugs:

Sib, great news the tests came back all clear. It will all be fine!!!

Bomma!!!!!! :cry: Sorry darling! :hugs:

Tentatively hoping then 9??? So is that another rise then.... cant they give you progesterone supplements to try help....after all you are getting a bfp!! I'd have them by the neck screaming help by now. You are one strong lady! :hug:

Kendra... you do suspiciously sound like you could be up the duff FX!!!!!! But it is hard! I have been tring with my husband now for 3 years 5 months almost. With 6 losses. But we are strong women, and for whatever reason we manage to scrape through cycle after cycle. I have to believe the heartache is worth it. By god, it IS worth it. :hugs:

Hmmm- should I buy the tests and test or cross it off as leftover from AF? Hmm... that's a big decision.

SO much going on in this thread in the last couple of days. Keeping my FX for all you ladies who sound like things are hopeful!

I am 17DPO, no AF and BFN, just need to keep trundling along.

hope something happens for you soon lisa!!! hoping for an :bfp: for all my lovely ladies!!

I am still in limbo but trying to keep up hope.

got my progesterone today!

Wow! So much going on here! Congrats to all who have experienced those lovely two pink lines, and hugs to those who have been visited by AF and those who are suffering worse. 9--hope everything works out for you in every way.

Entering the 2WW here with continuing o pains. Trying not to symptom spot.

Baby dust to All!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->