MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

FX for everyone. I know its hard waiting!!! :hugs: deaf i would get a test!! 9 hang in there!!

Idk if I want to test... Afraid to see a bfn and have that confirm the light flow was only af and not ib. :shrug:

Good luck deafgal. Fx for you. I understand the fear of bfns. Seen many of them myself

Thanks everyone... my BB's are starting to hurt today and comparing them to my previous cycles, with it being 4 days til AF I'm thinking I'm out. But who knows.

And 9 am I missing something with your ticker? Didn't know your HCG was increasing! FX!!!

Wow! So much going on here! Congrats to all who have experienced those lovely two pink lines, and hugs to those who have been visited by AF and those who are suffering worse. 9--hope everything works out for you in every way.

Entering the 2WW here with continuing o pains. Trying not to symptom spot.

Baby dust to All!

Idk if I want to test... Afraid to see a bfn and have that confirm the light flow was only af and not ib. :shrug:
TEST, TEST TEST!! i want to see your :bfp: :winkwink:
Thanks everyone... my BB's are starting to hurt today and comparing them to my previous cycles, with it being 4 days til AF I'm thinking I'm out. But who knows.

And 9 am I missing something with your ticker? Didn't know your HCG was increasing! FX!!!
My hcg is increasing slowly so I am not givin gup hope yet.

hope yu test soon, and get your :bfp:

thank you! I just want you to be okay too sweetie..I am nervous too..soo early to be excited ya know what I mean of all people..:hugs::hugs:

on my n ext appt unless I start bleeding again. I have to wait till 8 weeks to be seen again. but I do betas, all week long.

:happydance: OMG congrats asib! You too 9!!! I am so excited for both of you!!! Yay!!! FX FX FX for both of you! :hug:

:laugh2: Thanks hun! Trying to stay positive! I have a good feeling about this cycle :thumbup:

9- what's happening?? I'm lost!

Nah, I've decided not to test. There's nothing to indicate that I would be pregnant so I will just try again in 8 days for a :baby:.

well I hope in 8 days you get your :bfp: :dust:

eh my hcg is rising, and my doctor wont say I am miscarrying or not . bc my numbers went from 20 to 45, to 52. so it is slowly rising but rising. and I will have an ultrasound in 3 weeks from tomorrow.

9 - I hope when you have that u/s in 3 weeks you'll see a wee little alive :baby: growing and fighting to stay alive. Please let those beta numbers keep rising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->