MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

I got my progesterone level back today and it was 7.3... and I'm on Clomid. Thats not very good, right? Does that mean I don't have a good chance for a BFP? I had some spotting yesterday and just the slightest bit today that I'm really hoping is implantation spotting. I'm 10 or 11 dpo today, so I should know something in a few days.

Asib- I'm sorry for yesterday in the other thread. I should be happy for you and not jealous. Of course I am jealous of all of you knocked up b!tches :haha: but I'll get over it:flower:

*sigh*

Attachments

• IMAG0128.jpg
    IMAG0128.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0128_edit0.jpg
    IMAG0128_edit0.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
9 I have all fingers and toes crossed for you!!! REALLY wishing you fab news at the scan!!

I am now 19DPO no AF or any sign of her and still BFN..... not really got any major symptoms other than a seriously bad craving for cola :dohh:, I don't normally drink much fizzy juice unless I go out for a meal or what not, but other than that nothing.....

bUTTERFLY k, THANKS SO much! Givemebaby, IDK about progestrone too much sweetie ..GL, fxd crossed for you for a good outcome! Lisa, when will you test again? GL! Kendra, its okay I know how emotional this is for all of us..I never take offense easily girl..I am sticking around to watch you get your bfp sweetie..well here it is,.,plain as day!!
tru.jpg

bUTTERFLY k, THANKS SO much! Givemebaby, IDK about progestrone too much sweetie ..GL, fxd crossed for you for a good outcome! Lisa, when will you test again? GL! Kendra, its okay I know how emotional this is for all of us..I never take offense easily girl..I am sticking around to watch you get your bfp sweetie..well here it is,.,plain as day!!
View attachment 205293

I've read many of your posts and I have to say that I am super excited for you! Huge CONGRATS to you!! :) Hope to join you in BFP land in a few days!

AWW THANKS JUST K..How many dpo are you now? When do you plan to test??? :dust::dust:

((((((((((((((((KENDRA ))))))))))))))))))))))))) :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hate this for you!!!!! :hugs:

AWW THANKS JUST K..How many dpo are you now? When do you plan to test??? :dust::dust:

I'm 8dpo today, and had pink tp when I wiped an hour ago. Slightly worried now. I had planned on testing starting tomorrow because I didn't think I could hold out any longer than that...

aww..pink tinges can be a good sign though hun..I never get a bfp before 11dpo..hang in there..fxd:hugs:

so sorry kendra.
:hugs:

as, nice . I never get positives on those till iam about 9 weeks. LOL

lucky you!!!

to all the rest, and everyone, :dust:

still got a bunch more testing. dont give up anyone till the :witch: shows!!!

eh having a very hard time in my life. My pregnancy is fine right now but now even people on this forum are telling me that I am going to miscarry bc my hcg hasnt gone up much. :cry: their comments I know are to prevent me from getting too excited and then being hurt but they hurt me more than anything. and now I am getting a lot of drama for my family!! I just dont know why everything always hurts me like this. but it does.

I'm 2dpo. I'll be testing this may. Add me to the testing list ladies:) Baby dust to all those who will be testing.

9 i have faith..please do the same I beg..block out the negative and stay focused on sticky little bean ...:hugs::flower: I hope your family is okay darling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->