MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

congrats to all the :bfp: I couldn't wait and tested this am and got a :bfn: pretty sure AF is going to show on Monday... :dust: to all
uggh sorry to hear that. hope it is just taking awhile to ge ta positive :hugs:

9babies, how bloody negative of people telling you you're gonna MC. Don't listen to them, we're routing for your little bean & thinking positive! :hugs: x
thanks!! I am done going in that thread. it really hurt me.
Add me in for May 25th? :)
adding you!!!
welcome!!! :happydance:
OMG ladies about a half hour ago I got sooooo dizzy and nauseous... I am still feeling it right now... not sure if I'm going to throw up or if its gonna go away on its own... so maybe there is something going on... I hope so :(
maybe you just wont get a positive yet bc your hcg isnt high enough to detect on a pee test!!!

Well tested again this morning. Tesco digi said not pregnant...surprise surprise... however an IC had a v v v v faint line, can't decide if it has colour or not though....think i'm going to lay off a bit and not test for a few days (I say that until tomorrow morning comes :haha:) really wish I would either get a positive or AF will show up and put me out my misery.
it could be your pregnant and dont have a lot of hcg!!! good luck!! fxed for a darker line tomorrow

:wohoo: I got my :bfp: this morning xxxx
omgosh so freakin happy for you!!!

9babies- don't pay them any mind... It could be a sticky fighting bean if you think positive. Maybe they're trying to downplay the exciting news cuz they don't want to see you hurt again but I have faith you will have a sticky little bean to carry full term. :hugs:
yeah but it still sucks. oh well.

BFN again. Tired of this crap.
I am sorry :hugs: hope things get better!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well woooopppp 9babiesgone congrats hun hope i will join you x x x

Took an OPK cause I only have a couple of IC's left and had a pretty faint test line. Don't know if that really means anything though. Been dizzy and nauseous all day too as well. Been drinking water like its going out of style. Craving some really weird stuff too. God I hope I'm pregnant I really feel like I am.

does anyone else get excited when they see how close their name and date is on the list and all the BFP's that are above it?! :)

Can I join? I'm due for AF on May 25th :mrgreen: But I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long

does anyone else get excited when they see how close their name and date is on the list and all the BFP's that are above it?! :)

Haha, I do!!

Congratulations on all the bfps so far :happydance: and wishing lots of luck 9babies. I have been silently stalking the thread but trying to take a much more relaxed approach this month. I promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month.....BUT...I've had ewcm and lots of it at 5dpo (way more than I would usually get during fertile time), never had this post ov before. Also my bbs are not sore whatsoever, usually they get really tender as soon as I ov up to af but this month nothing. I actually started to doubt whether or not I'd ov'ed but temps say I have!?? 6dpo today, testing next week :wacko:

Hope all you lovely ladies are ok xx

Took an OPK cause I only have a couple of IC's left and had a pretty faint test line. Don't know if that really means anything though. Been dizzy and nauseous all day too as well. Been drinking water like its going out of style. Craving some really weird stuff too. God I hope I'm pregnant I really feel like I am.

FX'd for you Kendra x

Hi ladies :hi:

Congratulations to everyone who has got their BFPs!!!

To those ladies who have AF, so sorry!! June baby dust to you all!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

As for me,..... change of plan!!! Wasnt having any luck with the HPTs so i decided to test with an OPK on Wednesday (as you do!!! :dohh:) and it was positive!!! WTF???
So i did 3 more OPKs using different brands and all positive!! Yesterday i had awful ovulation pains and OPK still positive so im guessing my +OPK 2 weeks ago was a false positive!!! Weird eh???

9 - my new testing day is now 25th May!!!

x x x

You could be pg hun, opk's are supposed to pick up hcg too. A lady on here got AF then when came to test for ovulation her opks were really dark & she used a preg test & it was positive so it wasn't AF at all!! What brand did you use & how many dpo would you have been? x z

Hi!! Thanks for your response!

I wouldve been 14 dpo on Weds when i got the +opk on a one step test. I had tested negative on a FRER at 11 and 12 dpo and not tested again until weds. I used a one step pregnancy test (10miu) at the same time as getting the +OPK. Pregnancy test was negative.
I have got positives on clearblue digi ovulation tests (smiley faces) and first response ovulation tests....
I might do a pregnancy test tomorrow just to check but i feel that i have just ovulated due to the ovulation pains!

x x x

Any update hun? I had a look at your chart yesterday & you've got no crosshairs or + opk mid cycle - are you sure you ovulated? xx

Haha, I do!!

Congratulations on all the bfps so far :happydance: and wishing lots of luck 9babies. I have been silently stalking the thread but trying to take a much more relaxed approach this month. I promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot this month.....BUT...I've had ewcm and lots of it at 5dpo (way more than I would usually get during fertile time), never had this post ov before. Also my bbs are not sore whatsoever, usually they get really tender as soon as I ov up to af but this month nothing. I actually started to doubt whether or not I'd ov'ed but temps say I have!?? 6dpo today, testing next week :wacko:

Hi Ramie, I hope you get your :bfp:!! They say sometimes no symptoms when you'd usually have them is a good sign! :thumbup: xx

I've just had a lovely BFP today, shame it's an OPK though :rofl: but I still love to see them. I'm just so pleased I'm ovulating at a normal time unlike last month which was late & horrible. :dust:

:hi: girls hope your all well woooopppp 9babiesgone congrats hun hope i will join you x x x
thanks. my husband is acting all funky about it again. so I dont know how to feel.

I Hope you are knocked up, it sounds like it to me!!! fxed for you :hugs:

awwe that is awesome, glad you are getting excited. :dust:
Can I join? I'm due for AF on May 25th :mrgreen: But I doubt I'll be able to hold out that long
definitely add you!!!
welcome!!

Haha, I do!!

glad you are doing it so well without symptom spotting. that is awesome. I symptom spotted even though I said I wouldnt. lol I am just stubborn like that I guess.
:dust:

Another BFN this morning and I am officially out of IC's. Going to get some regular preg tests (not early result) I think for tomorrow since AF is due tomorrow. I don't see the point in paying for early result. What do you ladies think?

And my nips hurt seriously bad! My BB's aren't sore just the nips. Besides that I have had no symptoms other than extremely thirsty and nauseous.

Het there MrsPTTC, good to hear you'll soon be entering the tww! :thumbup:

Hi ladies :hi:

Congratulations to everyone who has got their BFPs!!!

To those ladies who have AF, so sorry!! June baby dust to you all!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

As for me,..... change of plan!!! Wasnt having any luck with the HPTs so i decided to test with an OPK on Wednesday (as you do!!! :dohh:) and it was positive!!! WTF???
So i did 3 more OPKs using different brands and all positive!! Yesterday i had awful ovulation pains and OPK still positive so im guessing my +OPK 2 weeks ago was a false positive!!! Weird eh???

9 - my new testing day is now 25th May!!!

x x x

You could be pg hun, opk's are supposed to pick up hcg too. A lady on here got AF then when came to test for ovulation her opks were really dark & she used a preg test & it was positive so it wasn't AF at all!! What brand did you use & how many dpo would you have been? x z

Hi!! Thanks for your response!

I wouldve been 14 dpo on Weds when i got the +opk on a one step test. I had tested negative on a FRER at 11 and 12 dpo and not tested again until weds. I used a one step pregnancy test (10miu) at the same time as getting the +OPK. Pregnancy test was negative.
I have got positives on clearblue digi ovulation tests (smiley faces) and first response ovulation tests....
I might do a pregnancy test tomorrow just to check but i feel that i have just ovulated due to the ovulation pains!

x x x

Any update hun? I had a look at your chart yesterday & you've got no crosshairs or + opk mid cycle - are you sure you ovulated? xx

I dont think i ovulated back in April when i got a +OPK on a superdrug test. The clearblue digi ovulation was negative when i did one later on the same day. Because of this ive removed the +OPK from April.

Had a big temperature increase today so im hoping ill get my crosshairs in the next few days. Think my cycles are still so messed up after miscarriage but i do get ovulation pain when i ovulate and i had it on Thursday so hopefully im finally in the TWW!!
Thanks for you help hun...when are you testing??

x x

Congrats Hun! Super excited for you! Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months!

I got my bfp!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!
COngratulations!
Sticky Baby Dust Too!

I just had a dizzy spell at work...I don't know if that's a symptom or not. I'm not dehydrated as working in a dental office kind of puts you off soda and stuff so all I drink here is water. Any body ever have dizziness as a symptom?

I'm trying really really hard not to over analyze but it doesn't seem to be working :mrgreen:

I've been super duper busy all week! AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow but I don't feel like she's coming at ALL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->