MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

thanks will add you and welcome!!! hope you enjoy this thread. and get your :bfp:

:dust:

Hi all! congrats on the BFPS!
Well it's AF for me, arrived today although I knew it was coming...
x

AWW THANKS JUST K..How many dpo are you now? When do you plan to test??? :dust::dust:

I'm 8dpo today, and had pink tp when I wiped an hour ago. Slightly worried now. I had planned on testing starting tomorrow because I didn't think I could hold out any longer than that...

I had that Wednesday (9 or 10 dpo) and yesterday (10 or 11 dpo) but nothing today so I'm really hoping it's implantation spotting!!! I don't really have a whole lot of crazy cm, though, and I know that's supposed to be a big sign. I have had a little of the creamy stuff here and there, but nothing that is a lot. Good luck!

Hi ladies :hi:

Congratulations to everyone who has got their BFPs!!!

To those ladies who have AF, so sorry!! June baby dust to you all!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

As for me,..... change of plan!!! Wasnt having any luck with the HPTs so i decided to test with an OPK on Wednesday (as you do!!! :dohh:) and it was positive!!! WTF???
So i did 3 more OPKs using different brands and all positive!! Yesterday i had awful ovulation pains and OPK still positive so im guessing my +OPK 2 weeks ago was a false positive!!! Weird eh???

9 - my new testing day is now 25th May!!!

x x x

To those ladies who have AF, so sorry!! June baby dust to you all!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

As for me,..... change of plan!!! Wasnt having any luck with the HPTs so i decided to test with an OPK on Wednesday (as you do!!! :dohh:) and it was positive!!! WTF???
So i did 3 more OPKs using different brands and all positive!! Yesterday i had awful ovulation pains and OPK still positive so im guessing my +OPK 2 weeks ago was a false positive!!! Weird eh???

x x x

You could be pg hun, opk's are supposed to pick up hcg too. A lady on here got AF then when came to test for ovulation her opks were really dark & she used a preg test & it was positive so it wasn't AF at all!! What brand did you use & how many dpo would you have been? x z

congrats to all the :bfp: I couldn't wait and tested this am and got a :bfn: pretty sure AF is going to show on Monday... :dust: to all

9babies, how bloody negative of people telling you you're gonna MC. Don't listen to them, we're routing for your little bean & thinking positive! :hugs: x

OMG ladies about a half hour ago I got sooooo dizzy and nauseous... I am still feeling it right now... not sure if I'm going to throw up or if its gonna go away on its own... so maybe there is something going on... I hope so :(

Well tested again this morning. Tesco digi said not pregnant...surprise surprise... however an IC had a v v v v faint line, can't decide if it has colour or not though....think i'm going to lay off a bit and not test for a few days (I say that until tomorrow morning comes :haha:) really wish I would either get a positive or AF will show up and put me out my misery.

Congrats lintu. See you over in January snowangels.

9babies- don't pay them any mind... It could be a sticky fighting bean if you think positive. Maybe they're trying to downplay the exciting news cuz they don't want to see you hurt again but I have faith you will have a sticky little bean to carry full term. :hugs:

Hang in there kendra. I didn't get a BFP til 12dpo this time but with ds it was 15 dpo. Sending you lots of babydust.

x x x

You could be pg hun, opk's are supposed to pick up hcg too. A lady on here got AF then when came to test for ovulation her opks were really dark & she used a preg test & it was positive so it wasn't AF at all!! What brand did you use & how many dpo would you have been? x z

Hi!! Thanks for your response!

I wouldve been 14 dpo on Weds when i got the +opk on a one step test. I had tested negative on a FRER at 11 and 12 dpo and not tested again until weds. I used a one step pregnancy test (10miu) at the same time as getting the +OPK. Pregnancy test was negative.
I have got positives on clearblue digi ovulation tests (smiley faces) and first response ovulation tests....
I might do a pregnancy test tomorrow just to check but i feel that i have just ovulated due to the ovulation pains!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->