MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Ramie, I did not have sore bbs,,just itchy and that just started!! I had hardly any cm after ov..I am older though..Just turned 40 so I am unsure if that has anything to do with the CM...:shrug::hugs:BEST WISHES..

Ramie, I did not have sore bbs,,just itchy and that just started!! I had hardly any cm after ov..I am older though..Just turned 40 so I am unsure if that has anything to do with the CM...:shrug::hugs:BEST WISHES..

Thanks! It's my 10th month trying so feel that the no sore bbs thing is definitely a change to the norm, suppose only time will tell though xx

Ramie, it sounds promising because every time I got sore bbs, I got AF that cycle..fxd for you! :hugs::happydance:

OMG ladies..... I just got a faint line.... grabbed the camera to get a pic to post in the gallery to get opinions and its not working :cry:. It is faint but there is no doubt it is there and has colour.. Kicking myself for not doing a test this morning with FMU, this test was done with weak 3rdMU lol. I am trying not to get excited until i at least get another faint BFP but I have to admit my heart is racing.

CONGRATS givemebaby hope you have a H+H 9 months hun. :hugs: x

Lisa when I read your post my heart jumped for you! I'm excited as well. A faint line to some people means nothing but to the woman taking the test that's been waiting for this to happen, its everything. Hoping that you get your strong BFP soon!

Thank you whatdamatter. You are so right, hubby and i have been TTC for 17 months now and it can get so disheartening at times. I have had several friends and family fall pregnant and have their babies, one (due to a terrible miscarriage late in pregnancy) has fallen more than once and still had a baby in that time. I really hope this is it. Its probably going to be the hardest thing I ever done but I am not gonna tell hubby until I get a better line so you ladies might have to put up with me until then coz I have no one else to talk to about it. lol.

EDIT: asibling - i know I REALLY want to get your opinions on it too, I'd rather show people and em tell me I'm going crazy than believe its a BFP (which right now I do) when its not, if you know what i mean. Tried with my phone but it was too blurry :(

Lisa - really hoping this is it for you, after 17 months you deserve it! I just had a look at your chart and it looks great. Don't they say that if you get 18 temps above coverline that's pretty much confirmation of pregnancy?? Do fmu tomorrow and be sure to let us know :flower:

Not a problem hun. It's only my first month TTC and I've had to develop a very thick skin to this whole process. It's not easy in any sense and it can chew you up and spit you out leaving you broken and unfaithful. I have faith that every one of these ladies will get their BFP's. You gotta keep that faith, if you don't what else to you have?

Lisa, I am thrilled for you doll..what test did you take?(brand) and how many dpo are you?:shrug:

Lisa - really hoping this is it for you, after 17 months you deserve it! I just had a look at your chart and it looks great. Don't they say that if you get 18 temps above coverline that's pretty much confirmation of pregnancy?? Do fmu tomorrow and be sure to let us know :flower:

Oh I had never heard of that but now that you said it I went looking at FF and it says on it......"You have more than 18 days of high temperature
Please take a test, you may be pregnant!" so maybe there is some truth to that :shrug:.

OMG I am getting way too excited over this, I need to keep my feet on the ground...

Lisa, that may have just been the thing that would have pushed me over the edge. I'd go buy another test. A stronger one. You just may have it girl!!!!!!!!!

Oh I had never heard of that but now that you said it I went looking at FF and it says on it......"You have more than 18 days of high temperature
Please take a test, you may be pregnant!" so maybe there is some truth to that :shrug:.

OMG I am getting way too excited over this, I need to keep my feet on the ground...

I've got everything crossed for you but totally understand about not getting too excited just yet xx

Ramie, I'm glad you're so chill. I'm almost too excited for Lisa. haha. I wanna know NOW! It's so comforting to have women like you to say "sit back down you looney tune, be patient!" If we didnt have women like you on BnB we'd all be POAS every hour of the day.

Ramie, I'm glad you're so chill. I'm almost too excited for Lisa. haha. I wanna know NOW! It's so comforting to have women like you to say "sit back down you looney tune, be patient!" If we didnt have women like you on BnB we'd all be POAS every hour of the day.

Haha that made me laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->