MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

It's true, haha. If i didn't have you women to talk to David would more than likely leave me in the middle of walmart parking lot somewhere. haha. I can't talk to him like I can talk to all of you. He can only handle so much information at one point about TTC, he gets it, he's just not sure how it all works and I'm sure he thinks I'm talkin psycho babble sometimes.

Whatdamatter - you are totally right, you need to keep a PMA or the rollercoaster of TTC could crush you. I actually took time away from BnB for that exact reason, I couldn't do it anymore, I had to just stop temping, testing, the lot, we were stilll trying but I wasn't being obsessive about it. I really hope you get your BFP quickly hun x

asibling - I am 22DPO, Its only an internet cheapie, they called Instalert, apparently they are the same ones as the NHS use...but who knows the truth to that, but i like them they seem better than some IC i have tried. i know IC are bad for evaps but I swear i can see colour on this one. I have a tesco digi and 2 superdrug tests sitting there so i might try one of them next. When i fell pregnant with my little boy, who is now 6 We were not trying as i was only 18 but I knew I wasn't myself and i had taken tests after tests all negative, we had given up and put it down to a weird cycle when we were at a party one night and I wasn't feeling well and a friend told us to try a CB digi, she swore by them, we bought one on the way home and i discovered i was pregnant. Turned out i was 6 weeks pregnant but for whatever reason no test had detected it. perhaps I have low hormone levels making it hard for tests to pick up on initially? who knows.

:rofl: you are totally right whatdamatter.... honestly you do need people to keep you grounded. My hubby is VERY good at keeping me grounded, but so much so that i don't want to let him see me POAS every day or say to him omg i have this symptom because he just looks at me with the "get a grip" look. :haha:. he said he'll get excited once i'm pregnant, until then there's noting to be excited about :growlmad:...which is true but it leaves you ladies to listen to me moan, or get excited over nothing :haha:

Lisa, David says the same thing....ill say.."we could be having a baby soon, aren't you excited?" and he'll be like...."im happy, but im not excited...nothing to be excited about yet." I know its the truth but I just want him to be super excited like me. Im getting to the POAS everyday stage....im a HPT addict. :blush: I have something interesting though. You may think I'm crazy but I broke down and took a test this morning.....and the second line is barely there but I can see it. My mom saw it and David saw it too. It was just the very top part of it and it was clearly forming a line but the rest....was really faint. We all got excited but Mom told me to wait a few more days and test just because its super early.

Lisa, David says the same thing....ill say.."we could be having a baby soon, aren't you excited?" and he'll be like...."im happy, but im not excited...nothing to be excited about yet." I know its the truth but I just want him to be super excited like me. Im getting to the POAS everyday stage....im a HPT addict. :blush: I have something interesting though. You may think I'm crazy but I broke down and took a test this morning.....and the second line is barely there but I can see it. My mom saw it and David saw it too. It was just the very top part of it and it was clearly forming a line but the rest....was really faint. We all got excited but Mom told me to wait a few more days and test just because its super early.

Ooh, we may be in for another one!! Fx for the next yew days xx

OMG thats sooo exciting... I REALLY hope its the start of something for you. :happydance: Take one in the morning again and see..... FX for you honey!!! x

I got my bfp!!!!
congrats!! so excited for you!! this thread is uber lucky!!!

RAMIE, WHERE ARE YOU IN YOUR CYCLE LOVE? CONGRATS GIVEMEBBABY! :hugs::baby:

I'm 7dpo today. Did you have the no sore bbs thing or ewcm after ov?? x
I Had sore boobies, and a lot of ewcm.

OMG ladies..... I just got a faint line.... grabbed the camera to get a pic to post in the gallery to get opinions and its not working :cry:. It is faint but there is no doubt it is there and has colour.. Kicking myself for not doing a test this morning with FMU, this test was done with weak 3rdMU lol. I am trying not to get excited until i at least get another faint BFP but I have to admit my heart is racing.

CONGRATS givemebaby hope you have a H+H 9 months hun. :hugs: x
can not wait to see your picture!!!!

I Hope it gets a lot darker!! fxed for you!!!
OMG thats sooo exciting... I REALLY hope its the start of something for you. :happydance: Take one in the morning again and see..... FX for you honey!!! x

I Hope it gets a lot darker!! fxed for you!!!

I am so excited about this thread, it seems it is super lucky!!! : )

:dust: for the rest. if we keep this up we could hav a ton of :bfp:

yay

not much. my husband has been douchy lately but I dont care, I am going to be happy and stay happy.

MY OH HAS BEEN TOO..I am starting to get stressed and its making me sick.. :cry:

yeah I feel you on that one. same over here!! *hugs* if you want to talk about it you can pm me on fb if that is more comfortable.

I'm hoping I can join everyone in :bfp: column soon! Testing tomorrow with fmu....the :witch: is due on the 19th.

Hi ladies :hi:

Congratulations to everyone who has got their BFPs!!!

To those ladies who have AF, so sorry!! June baby dust to you all!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

As for me,..... change of plan!!! Wasnt having any luck with the HPTs so i decided to test with an OPK on Wednesday (as you do!!! :dohh:) and it was positive!!! WTF???
So i did 3 more OPKs using different brands and all positive!! Yesterday i had awful ovulation pains and OPK still positive so im guessing my +OPK 2 weeks ago was a false positive!!! Weird eh???

9 - my new testing day is now 25th May!!!

x x x

You could be pg hun, opk's are supposed to pick up hcg too. A lady on here got AF then when came to test for ovulation her opks were really dark & she used a preg test & it was positive so it wasn't AF at all!! What brand did you use & how many dpo would you have been? x z

Hi!! Thanks for your response!

I wouldve been 14 dpo on Weds when i got the +opk on a one step test. I had tested negative on a FRER at 11 and 12 dpo and not tested again until weds. I used a one step pregnancy test (10miu) at the same time as getting the +OPK. Pregnancy test was negative.
I have got positives on clearblue digi ovulation tests (smiley faces) and first response ovulation tests....
I might do a pregnancy test tomorrow just to check but i feel that i have just ovulated due to the ovulation pains!

x x x

Any update hun? I had a look at your chart yesterday & you've got no crosshairs or + opk mid cycle - are you sure you ovulated? xx

I dont think i ovulated back in April when i got a +OPK on a superdrug test. The clearblue digi ovulation was negative when i did one later on the same day. Because of this ive removed the +OPK from April.

Had a big temperature increase today so im hoping ill get my crosshairs in the next few days. Think my cycles are still so messed up after miscarriage but i do get ovulation pain when i ovulate and i had it on Thursday so hopefully im finally in the TWW!!
Thanks for you help hun...when are you testing??

x x

You're welcome hun. I don't know much about the CB digi OPK's but my friend has just started using them, she had a + on the digi on the monday, then a + IC on the tuesday, when I've had a look at the info it says the digi is less sensitive than the IC, the IC is 20miu and the digi I think was either 30 or 40 :shrug: I think they must work differently too as you're supposed to test the same time each day with the digi and you can use FMU...Think I will stick to my IC's lol.

I'm testing on the 28th, I think I'm gonna get a temp drop tomorrow & ovulate then, so I'll be 11DPO. I've got a big night out planned that night so need to know really. Good luck hunny :dust: xx

Asib... so crazy but I thought of you today because my bbs are itchy! never had this before! don't have any more tests so who knows???

Wow look at all the BFP's!! This really is a lucky thread, thank you 9babies. Congratulations givemebaby11 & Lisa2701 :happydance:. Good luck KendraNoell & JustK :dust: & FX'd Whatdamatter you get a darker line :thumbup: x x

I'm hoping I can join everyone in :bfp: column soon! Testing tomorrow with fmu....the :witch: is due on the 19th.
I hope you have great luck and ge tyour :bfp:
fxed
Wow look at all the BFP's!! This really is a lucky thread, thank you 9babies. Congratulations givemebaby11 & Lisa2701 :happydance:. Good luck KendraNoell & JustK :dust: & FX'd Whatdamatter you get a darker line :thumbup: x x

I have to agree with mrs.pttc she summed it up nicely!!!

I Hope all of you are doing well.
and you keep up hope those who got the :witch: and for those who havent tested yet. things are and can be l ucky. dont give up. :hugs:
:dust:

Ok ladies, i have sat and messed about with a picture i took earlier... I am afraid that it was taken on my phone so the quality is poor. could really make a fool of myself here coz i'm not even convinced you'll be able to see it but I have tweeked the picture to try make it easier...it is so frustrating that my camera isn't working as i think that would pick up on the line no problems. If we have any tweekers that think they can do a better job than me then feel free.... i have never tweeked before :haha:

I broke tonight and show'd hubby the test (knew I couldn't do it :blush:) however....he can see the line!!

Any way here goes....

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member