MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Ok ladies, i have sat and messed about with a picture i took earlier... I am afraid that it was taken on my phone so the quality is poor. could really make a fool of myself here coz i'm not even convinced you'll be able to see it but I have tweeked the picture to try make it easier...it is so frustrating that my camera isn't working as i think that would pick up on the line no problems. If we have any tweekers that think they can do a better job than me then feel free.... i have never tweeked before :haha:

I broke tonight and show'd hubby the test (knew I couldn't do it :blush:) however....he can see the line!!

Any way here goes....

Yay I can see the line hun!! Only thing I can't tell probably because of the piccie is whether it has any colour, but I'm sure it does in real life! Congrats! X

wow I am so glad I'm not going crazy ....Thanks MrsP and 9 :D... OMG I feel sick with excitement...and anxiety in case tomorrows one is negative.

9 - how are you doing?

eh nervous as hell. but only have 2 more weeks till an ultrasound!! so i am hoping for the best!!!

I have got all fingers and toes crossed for you hun. Hope the next couple of weeks fly in and you have a fab scan FX....:hugs:

You and me both...

Hubby's playing it cool but has said he's not gonna BD in the next wee while as he doesn't wanna upset the "possible" settling in process....:dohh:...men (no offence to any men reading :haha:)! Think its just an excuse for some time off :haha:

haha My husband has a low sex drive!! hahah

and uggh right now my daughter, who is autistic is having an out of control meltdown (20 times a temper tantrum) and she wont stop no matter how hard I try. been about an hour now. :cry:

Congrats Lisa! I'm hoping I get mine soon. Praying for a darker line!!!!!!! fx'd!

haha My husband has a low sex drive!! hahah

and uggh right now my daughter, who is autistic is having an out of control meltdown (20 times a temper tantrum) and she wont stop no matter how hard I try. been about an hour now. :cry:

My hubby too has a low sex drive, in comparison to me anyway :blush:.

My son has autism so I am well aware of meltdowns, hope she settles soon honey, how does her meltdowns manifest themselves? My son becomes very aggressive during a meltdown, its heartbreaking to witness, he seriously has no control over himself or he has shutdowns where he becomes completely non responsive, motionless etc. I hope your little one is ok. What have you tried with her. Does she have a special interest? Is there anyway you can use it to help bring her out of it? x

Thanks whatdamatter.... I will let you all know as soon as I can in the morning what the morning test says.....really nervous! I am keeping my FX for you honey.....xxx

9- I hope your DD settles down from that tantrum soon. Poor thing. Bless your heart for being so patient with her on all the temper tantrums she throws.

thanks ladies. I am glad someone understands she finally calmed down afte ralmost 2 hours, I tried her normal soothing techiques and nothing worked, so I just had to let her scream and cry and pull her hair. it was so heartbreaking. :cry:
I sometimes feel like I failed her. but I try really hard to make her happy.

: (

:hugs: 9- there's only so much a momma could do... It is heart wretching to see her have a fit and not be able to find something to calm her down or stop it. :hugs:

yeah it sucks when she starts hurting herself. and I can only isolate her and let her calm down. : (

yeah it sucks when she starts hurting herself. and I can only isolate her and let her calm down. : (

AWWW 9 :hugs:. it is soo hard to see your child like that. You have not failed her, sounds to me like you are doing amazingly with her, you understood just to let her ride it out, some times thats all we can do:hugs:. There has been a couple of occassions I have had to leave the room (hubby was with him) as I got myself so upset watching him hurt himself (he bites himself), calm down and come back in kind of thing. I hope she is ok. If you ever need to chat don't hesitate to contact me, like I said my little boy is diagnosed with classic autism, it is always nice to have someone who really knows what its all about. :hugs:

??? Diluted pee... and yes I know its a blue test but I didn't realize it was til I opened it :( Came up less than 5 mins.

Attachments

• IMAG0130.jpg
    IMAG0130.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0130_edit0.jpg
    IMAG0130_edit0.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads