MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

....yeah i was just told that those blue tests are crap! a woman on another tread let me know that she had 6 false positives from those things. I want to cry. I thought I was sooo close.

Dollar Tree test BFN ugh I am sick of this rollercoaster...

David told me tonight that if its true that the blue tests are defective then he's making me wait the last 7 days of my TWW before I test agian. He said the stress is not good for me if I actually am preggers and that hopefully the test I take in a week will be the last test I have to take. I love my support system. It never fails.

i think i'm gonna do both the blue and other dollar tree test tomorrow morning just to see the comparison

let me know how that works out for you. i'm very curious to know since im banded from the POAS choo choo train.

Morning ladies. So I took the tesco digi test this morning "not pregnant" which I was kinda expecting and I also took another IC which again has a V V faint line. I dunno what to think, I was hoping the line would be darker this morning but its not. Might do another test around 10/11 ish (same time as yesterday) to see what happens but not expecting miracles.

Morning ladies. So I took the tesco digi test this morning "not pregnant" which I was kinda expecting and I also took another IC which again has a V V faint line. I dunno what to think, I was hoping the line would be darker this morning but its not. Might do another test around 10/11 ish (same time as yesterday) to see what happens but not expecting miracles.

Do you know the sensitivity of the tesco digi? I think digitals are generally less sensitive. Good luck for later. How many dpo are you now?

Bfn on dollar store test again this morning and the other blue dye had the same faint line. It is also one of those 5 days sooner FRER off brand types. AF still not here she could show late but I'm usually on like clock work. No AF symptoms either.*sigh*

kendra doll., post pic for me.. fxd..I think you are getting your bfp.. :hugs:

It's still too dark out here to get a good pic... blue one looks exactly like the pic I posted before though. Faint faint blue shadowy line....

And my nips hurt seriously bad! My BB's aren't sore just the nips. Besides that I have had no symptoms other than extremely thirsty and nauseous.

omg sweetie thats wot i had i dont normally drink that much but drinkin about 4-5 extra glasses of water just couldnt quench that thirst xxxx ooooh fx bbe xxxxx:happydance::hugs::happydance:

yeah it sucks when she starts hurting herself. and I can only isolate her and let her calm down. : (

AWWW 9 :hugs:. it is soo hard to see your child like that. You have not failed her, sounds to me like you are doing amazingly with her, you understood just to let her ride it out, some times thats all we can do:hugs:. There has been a couple of occassions I have had to leave the room (hubby was with him) as I got myself so upset watching him hurt himself (he bites himself), calm down and come back in kind of thing. I hope she is ok. If you ever need to chat don't hesitate to contact me, like I said my little boy is diagnosed with classic autism, it is always nice to have someone who really knows what its all about. :hugs:
thanks It is hard bc everyone i Know irl doesnt understand and people judge me when my daughter has an attack at the grocery store. eh I am so tired of it. but I keep doing it, bc i Love my duaghter so much.

??? Diluted pee... and yes I know its a blue test but I didn't realize it was til I opened it :( Came up less than 5 mins.
I hope it is the beginning of your :bfp: fxed for you that it gets darker over the next few days. :hugs:
Hello,

I got my BFP yesterday :happydance::happydance:
yay!!! congrats!!!!
:happydance:
And my nips hurt seriously bad! My BB's aren't sore just the nips. Besides that I have had no symptoms other than extremely thirsty and nauseous.

omg sweetie thats wot i had i dont normally drink that much but drinkin about 4-5 extra glasses of water just couldnt quench that thirst xxxx ooooh fx bbe xxxxx:happydance::hugs::happydance:
yay!!! another :bfp:

9 - I know exactly where you are coming from honey. My son is 6 but he is the height of a 8-9 year old so people assume he's much older than he is. We have had episodes where we have literally had to restrain and carry him out of a shopping center or kids birthday party at a local sports center kicking, screaming, biting, hitting etc, or episodes in front of other parents at school at the end of the day (he goes to main stream), people stare and whisper, sometimes you even catch them tutting and shaking their head, and I have even had someone tell me to get my son under control but you know what, its their problem, not mines or my son's. They don't see the amazing little boy he is when he is coping and its their ignorance to judge before they understand. Shame on them! My best friend witnessed a meltdown for the very first time just a few weeks ago, and she sat in the corner in tears watching the scene unfold, she admits that she had thought that a meltdown was just a bad tantrum where as now that she has seen it with her own eyes she can see there is a clear difference and has a new found respect for autism. You are not alone honey, is there not any support groups where you can meet other parents in your area? I have met many good friends whom truly understand through a local group. Hope you don't mind, i'm gonna add you as a friend. :hugs:x

Oh and the test I done this afternoon was negative and this mornings one hasn't convinced me that it has colour so no idea what to think. :shrug::cry:

Do you know the sensitivity of the tesco digi? I think digitals are generally less sensitive. Good luck for later. How many dpo are you now?

Sorry Ramie, just noticed your message, heads been mince today. I have no idea of the sensitivity of the digi and can't seem to find the info anywhere....will need to start digging, if I find out I will let you know. I am 23DPO.

Bfn on FRER... what a surprise. Constant disappointments.

Attachments

• IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g