MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Add me to your expanding list!! I got my :bfp: this morning on a FRER! :happydance:

You can't see it? Im on my phone it shows its there on my end... AF still not here she is never late nips still sore as hell getting some pinch feelings in my belly... so stressed!!

Add me to your expanding list!! I got my :bfp: this morning on a FRER! :happydance:
I will add you. super congrats :happydance:
You can't see it? Im on my phone it shows its there on my end... AF still not here she is never late nips still sore as hell getting some pinch feelings in my belly... so stressed!!

I am so sorry I saw your frer. I have no idea what is going on. eh, dont give up hope with my duaghter I didnt get my :bfp: till I was 8 weeks along.

:hugs:

and lisa, thanks for all your support, I feel the same way, it is so hard to be different. and I Hope my daughter never ever has to feel that crap, like I do. and I am going to prevent.

:hugs: i feel your pain with your child!!

:hi: ladies!
can I join your lucky thread??

Huge Congrats to all the ladies who got their :bfp: H&H 9 months :hugs:
good luck to all the ladies still to test!! much dust to you all!

AF due May 19th or May 20th. I think Im out though as Im getting cramps and feel like the :witch: is about to show.

12 bfp's? Congrats to all the new mommies-to-be. Hopefully the rest of this list will fill up soon enough with all :bfp:. Hoping to get mine in the next week ladies! Keep your chins up...and always keep your faith! FX'd!

AF due May 19th or May 20th. I think Im out though as Im getting cramps and feel like the :witch: is about to show.

yes please do!!!

welcome :dust:

6dpo. back pain. whole body aches. my tummy feels really sore. heavy cm. :shrug:

Congrats to all the new :bfp:'s!!

9babies, I hope you don't mind but I noticed a few ladies haven't been back to update whether they've got :bfp:'s or :witch: so I've been scrolling down the thread, and as of page 46 there are another 5 of them!! :happydance: I haven't gone past page 46 as I'm seeing double :wacko: so will have a look another day. jfor3, Charlieblue, Hanskiz & LeeC all have BFP's, as does mummyemmy09 who was testing on 16th May but doesn't appear on page 1? I am convinced this is a lucky thread, yay!! xx

yeah, that sounds easier. all the ladies in the thread who either got the witch or their BFP's and don't see it updated should post agian so it can be updated!

What misshttc means is she's testing on 26th & can you please add her! :flower: She's not used to B&B & joined this thread as I told her how lucky this it is! But she's not quite sure what she's doing, ain't that right chick? :rofl: x x

What misshttc means is she's testing on 26th & can you please add her! :flower: She's not used to B&B & joined this thread as I told her how lucky this it is! But she's not quite sure what she's doing, ain't that right chick? :rofl: x x

Oh ok, I try to stay updated, and I am pretty sure anyone who got the :witch: or :bfp: was added those to their names!! if you havent please update please. and I apologize, I am a disabled mommy so some days I dont get on a lot.

9babies, I hope you don't mind but I noticed a few ladies haven't been back to update whether they've got :bfp:'s or :witch: so I've been scrolling down the thread, and as of page 46 there are another 5 of them!! :happydance: I haven't gone past page 46 as I'm seeing double :wacko: so will have a look another day. jfor3, Charlieblue, Hanskiz & LeeC all have BFP's, as does mummyemmy09 who was testing on 16th May but doesn't appear on page 1? I am convinced this is a lucky thread, yay!! xx
the only reason those didnt get put as :bfp: is bc they didnt post in this thread at all announcing it. so I had no idea. I apologize to these ladies. also mummyemmy09, I dont know, how I missed her. I try to keep up with this things. I am sorry. :wacko:

the only reason those didnt get put as :bfp: is bc they didnt post in this thread at all announcing it. so I had no idea. I apologize to these ladies. also mummyemmy09, I dont know, how I missed her. I try to keep up with this things. I am sorry. :wacko:

:hugs: No hun you misunderstood, I know they didn't post their bfps you didn't miss anything, I just thought it's nice to know that's its an even luckier thread than we thought as there's loads of bfp's considering the number testers! :happydance: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->