MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Frustrates me that people don't update the testing threads once they've joined as it really improves our PMA, especially as they're :bfp:'s, they must be too busy over in the first trimester :haha: x x

NO problem, sorry it took me so long!! had a long day with my 2 toddlers, and well my husband wont be home at all tonight. YIKes!!

and yes mrs.pttc, not many of them updated here, bc they were in the other may testing thread that started right after mine did. and it is more popular I think. LOL

only 24 more replies left to get then the whole board is filled with either witches or :bfp:s. Hoping that the remaining ladies get theirs this month and to the ladies who got the witch. Don't give up hope. We still love you!

yay thanks for helping me out whatdamatter. I appreciate it a lot!! :hugs:

:dust: to all my fine ladies still waiting!!

Wow, loads more bfps!! Hopefully I'll be getting mine towards the end of the week :happydance:

Does anyone know how many bfps against number of testers we have?? I'm off to work now but will try and look tonight.

Have a good day everyone :flower:

Frustrates me that people don't update the testing threads once they've joined as it really improves our PMA, especially as they're :bfp:'s, they must be too busy over in the first trimester :haha: x x

Good job MrsPTTC and 9! It is frustrating, it's as though they don't want to know us ttcers any more! :nope:

Got an outright negative this morning... :cry: I don't know what to think now.

9 sweetie, any beta updates? How are you feeling?:shrug:

Lisa, when is AF due?? I hope she stays away from you!! :shrug::hugs:

its a blood draw thats looks for HCG levels and no question is dumb darling!:hugs:

:hi: ladies!
AF due tomorrow or Friday. I've been having AF cramps on and off since O. had it this morning but nothing yet.. FXd for all of us waiting to test.

:dust: and :hugs:

Your Welcome 9. I was just curious how many ladies I was standing in line with to get that :bfp:. This thread is so lucky. I told David about it and he got all excited. He was like " oh the things women can do, and when there's more than one....there's no telling what may happen. hahahaha. Hoping for new :bfp: updates today. Lets fill this board up ladies and get those babies cooking. Love you all. Fx'd.

AF got me last night. I am so emotionally drained trying to do this and I'm constantly disappointed ... I think I'm going to lean toward ntnp for a while..

Kendra, sorry love..I hope to see you post a BFP in the very near future ,,even with NPNT.. :hugs:

AF got me last night. I am so emotionally drained trying to do this and I'm constantly disappointed ... I think I'm going to lean toward ntnp for a while..

Sorry to hear Kendra. Keep your chin up! There's always next cycle....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->