MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

NO problem, sorry it took me so long!! had a long day with my 2 toddlers, and well my husband wont be home at all tonight. YIKes!!

and yes mrs.pttc, not many of them updated here, bc they were in the other may testing thread that started right after mine did. and it is more popular I think. LOL

Aha, well yours is luckier so there! Lol x

Frustrates me that people don't update the testing threads once they've joined as it really improves our PMA, especially as they're :bfp:'s, they must be too busy over in the first trimester :haha: x x

Good job MrsPTTC and 9! It is frustrating, it's as though they don't want to know us ttcers any more! :nope:

Well said, I know, when I eventually get my BFP I'll definitely be updating and be back over to TTC to give some help to the ladies that need it! :) x

Well ladies I'm 30 today, so I'm officially "over the hill and TTC", only another 7 months before the doc will take a look at me. Think I ovulated yesterday so am in the dreaded 2WW. :dust: to everyone left to test x

So sorry Kendra :hugs:

I think AF is on her way. I have bad cramps, back ache, pressure, and pulling happening this afternoon x

Well ladies I'm 30 today, so I'm officially "over the hill and TTC", only another 7 months before the doc will take a look at me. Think I ovulated yesterday so am in the dreaded 2WW. :dust: to everyone left to test x

Happy B-day!! baby dust to you :dust:

So sorry Kendra :hugs:

I think AF is on her way. I have bad cramps, back ache, pressure, and pulling happening this afternoon x

:hugs: I hope she stays away :hugs:
Im expecting the :witch: tomorrow or Friday and I've been having these same symptoms today. :hugs:

I had a very very faint line on an OPK (used it as an HPT) w/diluted urine (drank about 2 cups of water). I really don't want to go out and waste money on HPTs and it's a bfn, Im also scared to test and see the bfn so Im going to use another OPK tomorrow morning and see if it's darker.... FXed

sorry kendra!!! and lisa2701!! I hope things get better. sending :dust: for next cycle!!!

mrspttc, good luck in your 2ww!! I will be here for you the whole time!!! :hugs:
lisa2010 dont give up till the :witch: shows up!!

OMG ladies.... I don't know what possessed me to do this but I have just taken a OPK. I have never had a REAL positive before (although to be fair I have never used a clearblue before, with the exception of this cycle but I thought I was too late so only done it a day or two and then FF gave me a cross so I assumed i'd missed the surge..) I have always used IC opk's and I have seen a fade in and out kind of pattern so have always taken my darkest as positive even if it was ACTUALLY positive....Anyway..... this came up within 30 seconds! Am I ovulating or pregnant.... ARGH

Attachments

• IMG00212.jpg
    IMG00212.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG00214.jpg
    IMG00214.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
OMG ladies.... I don't know what possessed me to do this but I have just taken a OPK. I have never had a REAL positive before (although to be fair I have never used a clearblue before, with the exception of this cycle but I thought I was too late so only done it a day or two and then FF gave me a cross so I assumed i'd missed the surge..) I have always used IC opk's and I have seen a fade in and out kind of pattern so have always taken my darkest as positive even if it was ACTUALLY positive....Anyway..... this came up within 30 seconds! Am I ovulating or pregnant.... ARGH

could be preggers sweety! OPKs do detect HCG too FXed for you...

I now have two very positive IC OPK's, which shows me two things...one , they do work for me, and two, what i've been reading as positive were NOT positive...

I don't know what to think now.... think i will BD tonight just in case. I have so much pulling and twinging going on....this is nuts.... could I really be ovulating this late in my cycle, can FF be wrong, ARGH!

so happy for all the :bfp: I'm on track again for next month... :) :dust: to all

thanks salimar for coming back to the thread!!! glad you are on track for next month!!! :hugs: :dust:

Happy 30th MRS! hope you had a lovely day and welcome to the tww! :flower:

Happy 30th MRS! hope you had a lovely day and welcome to the tww! :flower:

Thank you hunny! I had a lovely time, I'm off work this week though have to work saturday as couldn't get it off :dohh:

Got hubby for his SA tomorrow, wish us luck! Well, I'm not quite sure when my 2WW started, I played around with temps for friday and saturday today and depending what I put in, it has me ovulating either sunday or wednesday, not tuesday like I thought! I'm positive I didn't ovulate on wed as my cervix had gone harder and I had no EWCM, and 3 days after a positive OPK - is that even possible?! Sunday would be the day of the positive OPK, which is fine. Thing is, I've been drinking a lot (alcohol) since saturday with it being my birthday but I've also been sleeping so bad since friday night, so I think it's thown my temps off.... I'm gonna assume I ovulated on tuesday as the last few cycles I've ovulated 2 days after my +OPK and I got ovulation pain and a slight temp drop on tues. Who know :shrug: but I am happy I am very relaxed about this TTC lark now, I'm trying not to stress out, and if I don't get my :bfp: on the 28th, I've got a post bday night out planned for the night so I can go and get drunk :haha: x x

Ramie - not long til you test love! Did you not record your BD or OPK's on your chart this month? x

Hi Ladies,
Is it to late to join this thread im meant to be testing on the 20th/21st but im getting weird AF cramps so i think im out!! but thought it may be nice to chat to others xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->