MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

Any update Lisa2701? :dust: x

Sorry i have been pre occupied with a thread I started in the pregnancy test section and forgot to check in.

Had another couple of STRONG opk's this afternoon, so I took a superdrug own test.... later this evening i took a FRER (got one left for the morning)... these are the results....

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FRER2.jpg
    FRER2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
Ramie - not long til you test love! Did you not record your BD or OPK's on your chart this month? x

Good luck with the SA tests, make sure you let us know how you get on. You've totally got the right idea of taking a more relaxed approach, makes the whole tww much more bearable. I've tried to take things easier this month so didn't do any opks, just did temps. I'm hoping just temps is enough to pinpoint ov, but we did dtd pretty much every other day and twice a day around ov time.

Sorry i have been pre occupied with a thread I started in the pregnancy test section and forgot to check in.

Had another couple of STRONG opk's this afternoon, so I took a superdrug own test.... later this evening i took a FRER (got one left for the morning)... these are the results....

There's a definite line on the first pic Lisa! Have you tried a digi? Are you thinking about going for a blood test soon? x

Hi Ladies,
Is it to late to join this thread im meant to be testing on the 20th/21st but im getting weird AF cramps so i think im out!! but thought it may be nice to chat to others xxxxx

Hi Tricks :flower:
I'm testing around the same time as you. You never know with the cramps. I'm having a completely symptomless month. How long have you been trying? xx

Ramie - not long til you test love! Did you not record your BD or OPK's on your chart this month? x

Good luck with the SA tests, make sure you let us know how you get on. You've totally got the right idea of taking a more relaxed approach, makes the whole tww much more bearable. I've tried to take things easier this month so didn't do any opks, just did temps. I'm hoping just temps is enough to pinpoint ov, but we did dtd pretty much every other day and twice a day around ov time.

TWICE A DAY??? Wish I had the stamina! :rofl: I like the opk's but am definitely stopping temping once FF confirms I have, unlike last month when I said I would, but didn't! GL sweetie x p.s Yes thanks for the good luck, I'll check in tomorrow and let everyone know how it went.

Hi Ladies,
Is it to late to join this thread im meant to be testing on the 20th/21st but im getting weird AF cramps so i think im out!! but thought it may be nice to chat to others xxxxx

Welcome! :hi: x

Yeah, think I can see a line in the first pic too! I'm on an iPad though so not a great view.....fx xx

There's a definite line on the first pic Lisa! Have you tried a digi? Are you thinking about going for a blood test soon? x

Actually, also in the 3rd pic too! :thumbup: x

There is definitely a line on the superdrug one, its faint but it is there. They are very sensitive 10miu. I will leave it another few days before getting a digi. Going to do the frer in the morning, but other than that I only have 1 IC left in the house.... and I am aware that hubby doesn't like be buying loads of tests so I need to hold off a bit unless something convincing shows up on the FRER. :(

Actually, also in the 3rd pic too! :thumbup: x

Yeah I think I can see it in the third one too ( a lovely person tweeked it for me).... really trying not to get excited as this cycle has been such a rollercoaster and I need to just keep my feet grounded in case things don't work out.

Come on Lisa, get that dark line for us so we can add you to the list of :bfp:. :)

Come on Lisa, get that dark line for us so we can add you to the list of :bfp:. :)

I'm trying i'm trying :haha:. OPK are still DARK positives tonight.... can't wait to do frer in the morning. although very apprehensive in case its negative...

Just remember to stay positive and you'll get your positive. No stress for you! I know how you feel but just breath hun! I have all fingers and toes crossed for you!

Yes hun i am trying to keep myself stress free. I had a very early loss in september and i think it was due to stress as I had to have my dog put to sleep very unexpectedly (he was only 3) and I was devastated and cried for days then lost the pregnancy so I am trying to stay chilled :coolio: lol. I am expecting the FRER to be negative to be honest, the superdrug ones (the one I got a faint + on today) are a lot more sensitive than FRER but I am trying to stay positive. So glad I have you ladies to keep me sane in all of this. :hugs:

That's what we're here for; to lean on each other! If I hadn't found this site I'd have never known the things I know now or be this sane! I've tried using other sites and blogs and the women are just awful sometimes. You ask question and you get ugly comments and hateful remarks. That's not the point of blogs and threads like these. I'm thankful to have found a place where my thoughts and actions aren't judged; there picked apart and explained back to me in the best way possible and the support I get here is amazing. It's always a great feeling to know your not alone in this.

I see the lines but the first one seems like the dye is spreading so I don't know if it would be an evap? I'm sorry you're going through this but when the pic is inverted it looks like a clear line on the FRER... I would suspect you'd have a darker line than that at that many DPO though!

Hmmm, ladies i need your thoughts. Just went to tinkle and when I wiped small amount of bright pink blood. its not heavy at all. im 8dpo and i'm not cramping, no back pain, actually i haven't had any symptoms today at all. could this be implantation? if so....how long should I wait to test?

YES it could definitely be implantation! You are right there at the time it could happen, since its usually between 6-11 DPO. I think this is an AWESOME sign!! FX!!

I would wait maybe 3-4 more days to test because if it IS implantation you would need to wait a few days to get enough hcg in your system.

That's what we're here for; to lean on each other! If I hadn't found this site I'd have never known the things I know now or be this sane! I've tried using other sites and blogs and the women are just awful sometimes. You ask question and you get ugly comments and hateful remarks. That's not the point of blogs and threads like these. I'm thankful to have found a place where my thoughts and actions aren't judged; there picked apart and explained back to me in the best way possible and the support I get here is amazing. It's always a great feeling to know your not alone in this.

How lovely, my thoughts exactly! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"