MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

whatdamatter, I think I implanted at 10 spo.,.had stark white tests and on 10dpo got af cramps bad, on 11dpo the Faintest positive on an HPT by that same afternoon, BFP on digital! I think this could be your start sweetie (I did not have IB) JUST the pains..lol.. fxd for you doll..

I see the lines but the first one seems like the dye is spreading so I don't know if it would be an evap? I'm sorry you're going through this but when the pic is inverted it looks like a clear line on the FRER... I would suspect you'd have a darker line than that at that many DPO though!

Hey honey, the lines weren't spreading, they are still like that today. I know what your saying about expecting things to be darker by now however in my last pregnancy i was almost 7 or 8 weeks (can't remember EXACTLY) before a pregnancy test picked anything and i'd tried, cheap ones, FRER's tesco's etc etc and finally it was a CB that picked it up.... but it was much later than you'd expect it to be, which is why i'm clinging onto hope that its the same here....

that in mind i done a CB this morning.... (don't shoot me) I know you ladies hate blue dyes and all but i decided it done me well in my last pregnancy so heck why not...

What you think?

EDIT: and the line you can see is infact blue not grey or any thing else... Plus.. if anyone objects to me posting pictures on this thread please don't be afraid to say, i'd hate to be annoying people. x

Attachments

• CB2.jpg
    CB2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
is that an opk or hpt? If its an HPT its looking pretty good Lisa!:happydance:

lISAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

GO THE THE HOSPITAL! LOL I think its your BFP! :flower::cry::hugs::happydance:

HAHAHAHA , I so hope I am so we can be bump buddies! I can't go to hospital, they would refuse to see me, or give me a hospital version of IC LOL.

OPK are still VERY positive today. I do think that the CB is positive, the more i look at it the more I look at it the more excited i am getting.... I NEED to stop and calm down...in case i'm not... not to mention I am about to go out with my mum and gran and I will desperate to them....:haha:

Lisa ok I need to calm down..I think I am more anxious than you! lol..Cannot wait til you prove me right! waiting..tick tock!! :thumbup:

hi ladies! it was a bfn last night with concentrated urine. not going to test again until this weekend if AF is still a no show. AF was due yesterday or today.
baby :dust: to everyone!!

Okay so the spotting was very light and it only lasted an hour maybe two. there's nothing this morning when I woke up to pee. I still have no cramps or pain at all. 9dpo today! thanks for all the wishes ladies, ill keep you posted.

I want whatever this thread has in a pill form. Luckiest thread ever! 16BFP's! Congrats to EVERYONE!

I see the lines but the first one seems like the dye is spreading so I don't know if it would be an evap? I'm sorry you're going through this but when the pic is inverted it looks like a clear line on the FRER... I would suspect you'd have a darker line than that at that many DPO though!

Hey honey, the lines weren't spreading, they are still like that today. I know what your saying about expecting things to be darker by now however in my last pregnancy i was almost 7 or 8 weeks (can't remember EXACTLY) before a pregnancy test picked anything and i'd tried, cheap ones, FRER's tesco's etc etc and finally it was a CB that picked it up.... but it was much later than you'd expect it to be, which is why i'm clinging onto hope that its the same here....

that in mind i done a CB this morning.... (don't shoot me) I know you ladies hate blue dyes and all but i decided it done me well in my last pregnancy so heck why not...

What you think?

EDIT: and the line you can see is infact blue not grey or any thing else... Plus.. if anyone objects to me posting pictures on this thread please don't be afraid to say, i'd hate to be annoying people. x

Yay!! :happydance: x

What you think?

Can you see it? Think its positive?

What da matter.........[-o< for you hunny!!! Hope you get that :bfp: VERY soon!!!!!

Hey 9 how are you hun? Can't be too long until your scan is it? x

What you think?

What da matter.........[-o< for you hunny!!! Hope you get that :bfp: VERY soon!!!!!

Ooh yes I definitely see it hun! :flower: But out of curiosity what does it look like without the test being pulled apart? Is there a line? x

What you think?

Ooh yes I definitely see it hun! :flower: But out of curiosity what does it look like without the test being pulled apart? Is there a line? x

Yes but it was hard to pic up on the camera which is why i took it apart as its easier to see out the case....why you ask honey? x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->