MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

I was just curious as I've noticed a lot of ladies pull their tests apart & this is something I've not done before & wondered if I was missing something :shrug: x

Well when its faint you can generally see it better if its out the case. thats why I do it anyway hun lol x

Watch I'll have stark white BFN's & start pulling the tests apart juuust incase! :rofl: x

Been there....done that....:blush:....:rofl: the craziness of TTC...

Here's a pic of the test IN the case to give you an idea, hope you can see this...

Attachments

• S1050537cb+.jpg
    S1050537cb+.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
Yep it's definitely there! But you're right, much easier to see out of the case :thumbup: I've just been having a browse in the test gallery, it's funny when you see people you've been chatting to for months & on testing threads with getting their BFP's & moving on onto the first trimester, it's a strange feeling. You're so happy for them, but a touch of the green eyed monster too :wacko: x

I know hun, it is a case of mixed feelings. Even harder when its friends and family you see regularly, I have SO many friends who have fallen pregnant and had their babies since i started TTC... TTC is sooo hard, emotionally. :hugs:

Watch I'll have stark white BFN's & start pulling the tests apart juuust incase! :rofl: x

funny you should say this because I kept seeing the most faint line on the test last night and pulled the test apart hahahahahaha :rofl: BFN still of course.... LOL I never thought I would do that EVER but we do crazy things during this stressful journey called TTC :nope:

Lisa are you going to test again? I do see the line on both pics but it's much darker on the pic where you pulled the test apart....

I know hun, it is a case of mixed feelings. Even harder when its friends and family you see regularly, I have SO many friends who have fallen pregnant and had their babies since i started TTC... TTC is sooo hard, emotionally. :hugs:

I know and you've been TTC much longer than me! I can only imagine how you feel! Since I've been TTC I've had 3 friends, 1 of them my BFF, expecting, though they got their BFP's just before I started trying, & they were lucky enough to fall straight away. They've had their babies now and it really tugs at my heart strings when I see them. Everywhere I look now everyone is pg! x

funny you should say this because I kept seeing the most faint line on the test last night and pulled the test apart hahahahahaha :rofl: BFN still of course.... LOL I never thought I would do that EVER but we do crazy things during this stressful journey called TTC :nope:

:haha: bless you Lisa! :hugs: x

Lisa - Yes I will be testing again...not sure if to test tomorrow or leave it until sunday. I want a much darker positive and even a digi "pregnant" before I will be 100% happy to class myself as pregnant....just now I am frightened to class myself as having a BFP in case something happens...if you know what i mean.

MrsP - how long have you been TTC hun? Its hard no matter how long you have been trying, we all want this SO badly, what i "had" before that I was really starting to loose was hope. It is sooo hard to see babies, I remember having a cuddle of my cousins baby a month ago and I spent the rest of the day sobbing my heart out.

U know just last week I said to my mum...jeeze is there a baby boom going on or what and she looked at me and was like I hadn't noticed, don't you think its just coz you want it so bad that your noticing...think she might be right, think we noticed because we want it soo badly. x:hugs:

EDIT: Sorry MrsP, just noticed your ticker. :hugs:

no symptoms again today. no more bleeding or spotting! :happydance:

Dear Mr. Storky,

Please bring us our :baby:!

Thanks.
:thumbup:

Yay Lisa 2701 I hope this is a huge dark BFP in a couple days!!

Okay ladies, I'm 10dpo. For those who have been stalkin me the past few days, I just want you to know that I caved this morning and POAS with FMU! I was going to what about three more days but when I woke up this morning I just felt it was right. So I thought I saw a line and David did too but the more I looked at it the less I saw it. Posting two pictures anyways. I'm pretty positive its a :bfn: but just to humor myself I'll let you all see it. I still have no sign of the witch and only a few more days till she should be here. Its okay. I have a few more days and as long as the :witch: doesn't show up I still have faith! And yes, i tore the test apart just to see! hahaha. oh the things this thread prompts me to do. :haha:

So there you go my lovely ladies. 10dpo. :bfn:

https://i52.tinypic.com/2r7n494.jpg
https://i55.tinypic.com/28i9kwj.jpg

There's a faint something in the first pic. Don't see anything in the second one.

:hi: girls how are you all hope your weekend is good well afm been food shopping just chilling why my son is shopping with his nan ff has still not put my o in so don't no whats going on does any one no if i can take anything for this cold are or hay fever x x x

Lisa - Yes I will be testing again...not sure if to test tomorrow or leave it until sunday. I want a much darker positive and even a digi "pregnant" before I will be 100% happy to class myself as pregnant....just now I am frightened to class myself as having a BFP in case something happens...if you know what i mean.

MrsP - how long have you been TTC hun? Its hard no matter how long you have been trying, we all want this SO badly, what i "had" before that I was really starting to loose was hope. It is sooo hard to see babies, I remember having a cuddle of my cousins baby a month ago and I spent the rest of the day sobbing my heart out.

U know just last week I said to my mum...jeeze is there a baby boom going on or what and she looked at me and was like I hadn't noticed, don't you think its just coz you want it so bad that your noticing...think she might be right, think we noticed because we want it soo badly. x:hugs:

EDIT: Sorry MrsP, just noticed your ticker. :hugs:

Lol hun, yes 8 months, not half as long as some, but longer than others I guess! Yep big fat pregnancy bellies everywhere! I think you get to that age as well where everyone's starting a family. It will be my turn soon, but I'm feeling better about it as the months go on as it could be any month now - until I TTC for a year & I'll be worried ha ha x Any news from you today hun? x

Okay ladies, I'm 10dpo. For those who have been stalkin me the past few days, I just want you to know that I caved this morning and POAS with FMU! I was going to what about three more days but when I woke up this morning I just felt it was right. So I thought I saw a line and David did too but the more I looked at it the less I saw it. Posting two pictures anyways. I'm pretty positive its a :bfn: but just to humor myself I'll let you all see it. I still have no sign of the witch and only a few more days till she should be here. Its okay. I have a few more days and as long as the :witch: doesn't show up I still have faith! And yes, i tore the test apart just to see! hahaha. oh the things this thread prompts me to do. :haha:

So there you go my lovely ladies. 10dpo. :bfn:

https://i52.tinypic.com/2r7n494.jpg
https://i55.tinypic.com/28i9kwj.jpg

I'm not sure if I see anything! I can't decide! Can you tweak it so we can see where the line is supposed to be, like a little arrow, as I think possibly something is there, but maybe I have a line eye! :wacko: x

Hi ladies, I know this thread has been going for a while but could I join you all? I'm testing May 25th! :)

Hello ladies!!

Congratulations to everyone on this thread....16 BFPs!!!

Im really hoping when i test this week ill see another one for you!!

I thought i was 9 dpo today but FF moved my manual crosshair once id removed it a day forward so looks like im 10 dpo. My temps are still high and still increasing!! Had odd bits of nausea (often after eating) lots of backache and cramping. I know all of these symptoms could be pregnancy or AF so im trying to stay calm.....

When to test then??

I have 2 x clearblue digis, 2 x FRER and 10 x IC (10miu). What advice would you give with which tests to do first and when??

:dust::dust: to all my fellow 2WW'rs and sticky :dust: to all you ladies with BFPs!!!

x x x x x x x x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->