MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

I just went to the toilet and couldnt help but POAS!!! ha!!

BFN!! Im only 9/10 dpo so still early but still not nice to see one line when you want 2!!!

x x

Lisa - Yes I will be testing again...not sure if to test tomorrow or leave it until sunday. I want a much darker positive and even a digi "pregnant" before I will be 100% happy to class myself as pregnant....just now I am frightened to class myself as having a BFP in case something happens...if you know what i mean.

MrsP - how long have you been TTC hun? Its hard no matter how long you have been trying, we all want this SO badly, what i "had" before that I was really starting to loose was hope. It is sooo hard to see babies, I remember having a cuddle of my cousins baby a month ago and I spent the rest of the day sobbing my heart out.

U know just last week I said to my mum...jeeze is there a baby boom going on or what and she looked at me and was like I hadn't noticed, don't you think its just coz you want it so bad that your noticing...think she might be right, think we noticed because we want it soo badly. x:hugs:

EDIT: Sorry MrsP, just noticed your ticker. :hugs:

Lol hun, yes 8 months, not half as long as some, but longer than others I guess! Yep big fat pregnancy bellies everywhere! I think you get to that age as well where everyone's starting a family. It will be my turn soon, but I'm feeling better about it as the months go on as it could be any month now - until I TTC for a year & I'll be worried ha ha x Any news from you today hun? x

Yeah its hard, at 8 months I felt like it was taking FORVER, but you don't wanna moan too much coz there are some people who have been at it for years.

Got another VVV faint positive this morning, but its not even as dark as yesterdays one (i'm telling you...my FMU isn't strong enough!). Will be at LEAST monday before I will have another test other than IC. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I know this thread has been going for a while but could I join you all? I'm testing May 25th! :)

Hello Tonka :flower:

Well I chickened out of testing today! Going to test tomorrow morning, I'll be 13 dpo then. It's my OH's birthday tomorrow too so how ace would it be to get my bfp!!

Hi ladies, I know this thread has been going for a while but could I join you all? I'm testing May 25th! :)

Hello Tonka :flower:

Well I chickened out of testing today! Going to test tomorrow morning, I'll be 13 dpo then. It's my OH's birthday tomorrow too so how ace would it be to get my bfp!!

Good luck Ramie!! :dust: are you overdue for AF yet? Happy birthday to Mr Ramie lol x

Lisa - Yes I will be testing again...not sure if to test tomorrow or leave it until sunday. I want a much darker positive and even a digi "pregnant" before I will be 100% happy to class myself as pregnant....just now I am frightened to class myself as having a BFP in case something happens...if you know what i mean.

MrsP - how long have you been TTC hun? Its hard no matter how long you have been trying, we all want this SO badly, what i "had" before that I was really starting to loose was hope. It is sooo hard to see babies, I remember having a cuddle of my cousins baby a month ago and I spent the rest of the day sobbing my heart out.

U know just last week I said to my mum...jeeze is there a baby boom going on or what and she looked at me and was like I hadn't noticed, don't you think its just coz you want it so bad that your noticing...think she might be right, think we noticed because we want it soo badly. x:hugs:

Lol hun, yes 8 months, not half as long as some, but longer than others I guess! Yep big fat pregnancy bellies everywhere! I think you get to that age as well where everyone's starting a family. It will be my turn soon, but I'm feeling better about it as the months go on as it could be any month now - until I TTC for a year & I'll be worried ha ha x Any news from you today hun? x

Yeah its hard, at 8 months I felt like it was taking FORVER, but you don't wanna moan too much coz there are some people who have been at it for years.

Got another VVV faint positive this morning, but its not even as dark as yesterdays one (i'm telling you...my FMU isn't strong enough!). Will be at LEAST monday before I will have another test other than IC. :hugs:

Good luck for Monday Lisa :dust: Yep that's exactly how I feel, there's loads of people been trying longer, so just tryin to take it in my stride! :coolio: In fact after tomorrow as long as I get a high temp I'm gonna ditch the temping. According to FF I ov on wed on my birthday! Sweet but I think its wrong. I've read up & you can get positive ov tests 3 days prior to ovulation, but doesn't seem that common :shrug: I think I ovulated on Tuesday x x

Good luck for Monday Lisa :dust: Yep that's exactly how I feel, there's loads of people been trying longer, so just tryin to take it in my stride! :coolio: In fact after tomorrow as ling as I get a high temp I'm gonna ditch the temping. According to FF I ov on wed on my birthday! Sweet but I thing its wrong. I've read up & you can get positive ov tests 3 days prior to ovulation, but doesn't seem that common :shrug: I think I ovulated on Tuesday... x

:yipee: I just got my :bfp: :wohoo:

Don't think it's quite sunk in yet. Am shaking. I tested earlier this morning and then wrapped it up as part of my OH's birthday presents!!

Congratulations!! Come and join us over in January Snow Angels.

Sending lots of babydust and looking forward to more of you coming and joining us

Thanks so much xx
I'll have a look for January Snow Angels. Just had a quick peek in 1st tri before, all looks a bit daunting!

OMG Ramie!! I'm so happy for you, congratulations! :happydance: Do keep in touch when you go over to first tri though! :hugs: x x

I'll be starting POAS 26th May, due AF on 30th May! Showing several signs- sore nipples, mild cramping, achey back, some nausea, sooo tired!

Fingers crossed for everyone and congrats to those who got their BFPs!

Ahh thanks MrsPTTC, it's taken 10 months and I thought I was never going to get it. This was the first month I used softcups after every time we dtd. There is a massive thread on it from a good while back and so many of the ladies on it got their bfp i thought I'd give them a go. I also made sure I had an O (or two!) every time after we bd'd.

I'm rooting for you :thumbup:

Just wanted to thank all you lovely ladies on here for your amazing support and advice. This is one lucky thread and thanks so much 9 for starting and continuing it! :friends:

Wishing all those still to test bucketfuls of baby dust :dust:
And here's to June for those that af got.

I'm not leaving here though until I see lots more bfps

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh thanks MrsPTTC, it's taken 10 months and I thought I was never going to get it. This was the first month I used softcups after every time we dtd. There is a massive thread on it from a good while back and so many of the ladies on it got their bfp i thought I'd give them a go. I also made sure I had an O (or two!) every time after we bd'd.

I'm rooting for you :thumbup:

:hugs: hun, wishing you a H&H 9 months! I think I'm gonna go for the more relaxed approach next month, I'll still keep up the OPK's but will not bother temping. If that doesn't work then I'll try the softcups. I O last month after DH on a couple of occassions but haven't this month...

xx

Just wanted to thank all you lovely ladies on here for your amazing support and advice. This is one lucky thread and thanks so much 9 for starting and continuing it! :friends:

Wishing all those still to test bucketfuls of baby dust :dust:
And here's to June for those that af got.

I'm not leaving here though until I see lots more bfps

xxxxxxxxxxx

Bless you hun, I agree, thanks 9 :flower: Glad you're not leaving us Ramie! Well, yet, anyway lol xx

CONGRATULATIONS Ramie!!! So pleased for you and what a great b-day present for Mr Ramie!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->