MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

:hi: girls how are you all just had a my roast dinner it was yumyum now were having Ben & Jerry ice cream i have got bad pain in my left side don't no if it ibs or was cant wait to test this week congrats ramie x x x

congrats ramie! us AF show-ers need to get a June thread started

omgosh ramie, sorry I was gone this weekend. I will update with the good news. congrats ramie!! woohoo!

I'll be starting POAS 26th May, due AF on 30th May! Showing several signs- sore nipples, mild cramping, achey back, some nausea, sooo tired!

Fingers crossed for everyone and congrats to those who got their BFPs!
adding you :dust: :dust:

welcome!!!
:hi: girls how are you all just had a my roast dinner it was yumyum now were having Ben & Jerry ice cream i have got bad pain in my left side don't no if it ibs or was cant wait to test this week congrats ramie x x x
I want ice cream so bad.

Kendra- Bomma already started a June thread a while ago... https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ead-59-ladies-counting-hoping-those-bfps.html

Thanks everyone, still can't quite believe it's happened! xx

:yipee: I just got my :bfp: :wohoo:

Don't think it's quite sunk in yet. Am shaking. I tested earlier this morning and then wrapped it up as part of my OH's birthday presents!!

Thats lovely!!! Thats just made me cry the thought of that as a birthday present!!!

Ha!! Think im definately pms-ing if im crying as easily as this!!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS hun!!!

H&H 9 months x x x

morning girls :hi: going the gym doing light exercise not long now for me to test if there is no :af: x x x

OMG RAMIE CONGRATS!:hugs: GOOD LUCK CAZ! LOOKING FOR YOUR UPDATE WITH FXD FOR A BFP!:hugs:

Congratssss Ramie. Here's to a happy healthy 9 months and lots of loving for that sticky bean!

11dpo today ladies. Tomorrow is AF's day to arrive. No sign of her yet. Hoping she stays away, far far far far farrrrr away. Should I test in the morning or the next day?

Thanks for all the well wishes girls! :flower:

Rachelbubble,Whatdamatter and Caz, looks like you'll all be testing soon so lots of luck to you all. :dust:

Whatdamatter, I tested at 13 dpo and got quite a strong line almost straight away, might be best to hold off till then?? Do what feels right for you xx

yeah, the more i think about it i may just hold off a few more day instead of testing in the morning. one extra day could be ther difference between my positive and a negitive. ill be 12 dpo tomorrow.

AF got me today :(. Congrats to those who got their BFP, H&H 9 months to you all!! Fingers crossed for those still testing! Off to June I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->