MAY TESTING THREAD!!!! 17 bfp!!! congrats ramie!!!!

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

:hugs: good luck next cycle hun x

AFM I'm sure this 2ww is longer than usual :rofl:, I'm dying to test!

:hugs: to all the ladies who the :witch: got this month. :dust: to all the ladies who are still waiting around for something, anything to happen!

:witch: is due today, no signs. everyone keep your fx'd and please pray she stays far far away from me! I caved and tested this morning. :bfn:.

But she's not here so im not giving up!

:hugs:Sorry about those who AF got. I truly am. :hugs:

Whatda, I am crossing everything I have for you to get a BFP in the NEAR future..AF STAY AWAY, COME AGAIN 9 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!:hugs:

:hugs:Sorry about those who AF got. I truly am. :hugs:

Whatda, I am crossing everything I have for you to get a BFP in the NEAR future..AF STAY AWAY, COME AGAIN 9 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!:hugs:

Thanks Hun. I need all the wishes, prayers, dust, and fingers crossed I can get. I'm starting to get upset about this. :cry:

Aw whatda, I know..it is soo frustrating to want something soooo bad and have so many uncertanties about the "am i? what if? just maybe?".. it all takes its toll on us and we are all in it together... I am certain you will be announcing glorious news soon..Try to stay strong and positive lovey!:hugs:

It reall helps to have wonderful ladies to talk to about it. Everyone is so supportive. :hugs:

i WILL BE HERE TO SEE EVERYONE through straight to their BFPS as long as nobody asks me to leave..I spend more time on TTC threads still than I do on the first tri thread..I didnt even subscribe to that yet believe it or not..I have an attachment to you wonderful. deserving ladies.. :hugs:

awwwh, you're so sweet! It's really nice of you to not abandon us! :haha:

I really hope you enjoy your pregnancy. It's a blessing, it truely is.

I never thought getting pregnant would be this nerve racking.

We really want this to happen, but I'm not trying too hard.

I just hope God brings me my :bfp: soon!

You will get yours whatsda! Hang in there..thanks for the nice comments. Hey have you tried preseed? This was my first cycle trying it and SOMETHING did the trick! ? :shrug:

no i haven't tried anything. this is our first cycle. david's more laid back about trying. he believes that it will happen when it's supposed to and we should just continue doing what we're doing until its clear that we need the help. If it was up to me. I'd have anything and everything that would help.

:hi: ladies!
:hugs: to everyone who got AF :hugs:
baby :dust: to those waiting to test.

whatdamatter, Im keeping everything crossed for you!!!

still no AF for me. Im in limbo (cd43 - 17dpo) I have an appt with the FS on Thursday and if no AF most likely doc will want to do a test to make sure I am not preggers before diagnosing me. good luck ladies!

OMG asibling you were / are pregnant as suspected! Thats fantastic. I am so friggin chuffed for you babes. With all you went through too! :happydance: Let the good times roll. xx

Gotta read back a bit and see what else I have missed.

I only dtd for the few days before ov as was to busy then... I have a burning pain in the skin in my left hip and sort of numb too??? And my bp is low and have dizzy spells but thats it.

Was prescribed clomid today which I will start taking May 30th if this month is bfn....

Now to catch up.x

9babies!!! You too!!!! OMFG! I am bouncing off the ceiling!! You two are miracles (asibling) You had such a rough journey trying to figure out if these were indeed bfps. I am dancing for you both right now!!!!

Congrats Ramie. Beautiful gesture too. x

I want my bfp lol - I'm jealous haha

Is a burning pain and itchy over my left hip a sign? Or am I just blimmin weird :haha:

Morning ladies!!

Well, AF hit today!! Been having a little brown tinged CM since Sunday so
knew it was coming!! Its hit me really hard, its 6.30am and ive been up since 4.45am!! Just couldnt sleep. One of our friends has just had a miscarriage and its brought everything back. OH is really down and he was so positive about this cycle!! Im actually sat here sobbing in my tired, pmt-ing state!!! Got a full day ahead of me teaching my class of 4 year olds and i dont know how im gonna cope. Feel so down!!! Im all set for next cycle but im getting nearer and nearer to my due date now and its getting harder!! I need to get some control back but the only thing thats kept me going since MC has been the thought of being pregnant again and its just not happening!!!

Sorry for the rant ladies, i just cant put anymore on my OH when hes down himself!! x x

Morning ladies!!

knew it was coming!! Its hit me really hard, its 6.30am and ive been up since 4.45am!! Just couldnt sleep. One of our friends has just had a miscarriage and its brought everything back. OH is really down and he was so positive about this cycle!! Im actually sat here sobbing in my tired, pmt-ing state!!! Got a full day ahead of me teaching my class of 4 year olds and i dont know how im gonna cope. Feel so down!!! Im all set for next cycle but im getting nearer and nearer to my due date now and its getting harder!! I need to get some control back but the only thing thats kept me going since MC has been the thought of being pregnant again and its just not happening!!!

Sorry for the rant ladies, i just cant put anymore on my OH when hes down himself!! x x

I'm sorry that nasty AF is here for you. Hope you feel better and get your BFP next month, and enjoy DTD in the process :) :hug:

:hugs: Rachel- that's what we are here for... To give you support when you don't want to bring your DH down anymore. Hopefully you get your bfp soon.

Morning ladies!!

:hugs:. FX'd for you for next cycle x

Fx crossed ladies who's testing soon... CJS... Im starting clomid next month as well if I dnt get my bfp this month... What cycle day are you taking it on? Im on 50mg... First time of taking it as well :thumbup:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->