***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I've read up but fell behind and now I don't remember all the things I wanted to comment about lol.... @Deethehippy can't wait for your new test tomorrow!

Sorry to the AF ladies.

AFM - I feel so behind everyone! I thought I missed O day and I'm bow getting higher opk tests. My cycle is wierd. Idk if I'm still leveling out after having my son, supplements are helping or what. But he's 2. My normal O day was around cd19 now cd14/15 for the second cycle now. And my LP went from 10 days, to 12, to 13 days last cycle. And I thought that doesn't change. So, long story short, my cycle is wierd lol.

Broke down and tested today bfn , cervix so high I can't reach it , boobs are sore and swollen and still feel exhausted

@Lozb that’s great you two will be not preventing! Great news!

@realbeauty86 loving your not testing too early approach this month. Glad things are working out with your fiancé, very exciting

@Deethehippy i am stalking for your next test. Very invested here!

@BabyBrain80 well be close to testing buddies. I think I’m 5dpo and there’s no way I’ll be able to hold out much longer

@motherofboys hope af is treating you ok

@babymoma89 awww sorry about bfn, not even a super faint squinter to obsess over?

@J_and_D yay for getting close to o!

@Alligator happy o testing soon!

welcome to the new ladies

hope I have everyone. Afm, I’m feeling the same as every cycle so not hugely hopeful. The cramping/ewcm seems to have gone today and just feel normal. Think I’ll do an opk today just to satisfy my addiction lol

Been testing all day today like a crazy loon, the amount of tests I get through is just not normal :haha:
These were the best I got today taken at 7pm.
Will see what tomorrow brings.

View attachment 1098102 View attachment 1098103 View attachment 1098104
Top line is definitely not the normal faint line that’s been showing up on frers. That’s a legit real line. I know you’re trying to not get your hopes up but those lines are legit!!! And we are all here for it!! Praying for darker lines and the stickiest bean xx

@Lozb so glad hes happy to just not prevent, almost seems thats what my husband is doing. Fingers crossed for us! Im trying my hardest to remain hopeful.

You all make me wanna test and i probably havent even ovulated yet :lol::lol:

What cd are you now? Hope the eggy has already popped!

Cd 16 :) so its possible! If i have a 31 day cycle though its usually around day 17. But ive had mild cramps yesterday and today

Yay! So you probably bd 2 days before o? That’s the same as me I think!

Hello ladies, can you help me please?
I think I didn't ovulate this month, I've used opks 1-2 times a day and it's been almost there but I've never had a positive, and I've had fertile CM only for two days!? I don't understand... Is there any possibility that I ovulated but missed it in the opks?

Wondfro, One Step and FRER were all BFN today....gutted. :-(:-(:-(

Thank you so much for all your well wishes. It goes to show that only dark lines can ever really mean anything.
I'm not sure how much longer I will keep trying and putting myself through this.

@elencor Yes it is possible to miss your peak if its a short one. My peak lasts a day on tests so not hard to pin normally. But recently not lasting more than half a day. Have you been bding at least every other day? Fx!

Spotting...the witch has arrived. On to ttc for May again.:sad1: :coffee:

Happy Saturday...donut time​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"