***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Dee I’m so sorry about the bfn. Gutted for you

@FTale oh no, sorry the mean witch found you. Hope you’re feeling positive about your next cycle

@elencor im not sure which opks you’re using but I did internet cheapies this month and they never got fully dark but the cb digital gave me a smiley so I went with that. I wonder if some brands don’t show a positive as well?

[-o<
@babymoma89 awww sorry about bfn, not even a super faint squinter to obsess over?

@J_and_D yay for getting close to o!

@Alligator happy o testing soon!

welcome to the new ladies

hope I have everyone. Afm, I’m feeling the same as every cycle so not hugely hopeful. The cramping/ewcm seems to have gone today and just feel normal. Think I’ll do an opk today just to satisfy my addiction lol

nope but this was on an internet cheapie half tempted to go buy some First response tests [-o< I just want to know already​

Wondfro, One Step and FRER were all BFN today....gutted. :-(:-(:-(

Thank you so much for all your well wishes. It goes to show that only dark lines can ever really mean anything.
I'm not sure how much longer I will keep trying and putting myself through this.

I'm sorry hun

@Deethehippy :hug: ....<3

@Lucy3 I am ok. But that's because no cramping has has happened and for some reason I think it will this cycle. Its like the calm before a tornado. I'm a bit nervous. I am curious to see what my fertility tea will do this cycle along with Ovaboost. Hoping next Friday my fertility doc won't put an end to my ttc. They have specific dates that they want to do things so they may put me on birth control pills. :shrug: Hope not. Last time I did bc was depo and it wrecked my cycle. Had a mini seizure like 16hrs before AF kicked in again....worse ever bc shot. Would not recommend. Took like 6 months after that for a full AF to happen and then it was for 7 days at a time super heavy. OB told me I had grown fibroids as well. 3 tiny ones not in the way of ttc but there now. Stupid Depo. Only did 2 shots of the stuff. After a year I got AF every 24 to 26 days but ovaries never the same again.

Ok, that's my hormonal sob story for today my tea has gotten cold. :cry:...time to reheat.:coffee: I'll be more chipper once AF has left the building.

Praying hard for a May bfp. Really hope to see some rainbows in here. FX for everyone!!:dust:

@FTale @Lucy3 thank you O:) yes we've been bd'n every two days. I've been using cheapies but this brand normally gives me a positive

@Deethehippy I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon and that sooner or later you end up with your baby

Last edited:
Morning ladies! Well today I am 7dpt5dpiui and yesterday I had the worst cramps of my life, almost felt like trapped gas but worse and it only last like 30 min and then was gone, no gas from it, no BM, it was so weird. Today I just have extremely sore joints and am super tired. The wait to test is killing me lol

@FTale I'm sorry the witch got you. I had horrible problems with depo too. I took for 6 months and was VERY happy when I stopped. I was only 16 back then and it was new, but definitely regretted it.

@elencor definitely possible. I've gone from almost nothing, to dark peak, back to nothing in only 12 hours.

@Lozb not preventing :) ... sounds like silent timing is in your future hehehe

@Deethehippy I'm sorry. :hugs:

AFM. My opk peak was last night. Our life is a little crazy right now so if that's the only one we get, it's at least a good timed BD. Last night hubby joked that our son was conceived on Father's day and how funny would it be if our daughter was conceived on Mothers day. Which was funny cuz the same thing occured to me earlier in the day :blush: guess I'll find out in a couple weeks [-o&lt;.
I also have an appt in a couple days to talk fertility with my O.B. so fx that goes well

Thank you everyone - I wonder if I had a chemical because faint lines did show up on this mornings tests but too faint to really photograph, almost like the HCG was leaving my system?? Who know but it sucks.

@J_and_D - I hope that you caught the Mothers day eggie!

@PinkCupcakes - wishing you lots of luck for when you test. I hope the cramps are a good sign.

Thank you everyone - I wonder if I had a chemical because faint lines did show up on this mornings tests but too faint to really photograph, almost like the HCG was leaving my system?? Who know but it sucks.

@PinkCupcakes - wishing you lots of luck for when you test. I hope the cramps are a good sign.
I'm sorry :-( <3

:hugs:

Dee It sure did look like a chemical, hope af is kind and you’re counting down to opk positives soon

FTale oh I feel you. The first day of af - boo. Hope you get a nice warm cup of tea and snuggle in till it’s opk time again

pink yay for feeling gassy but no gas! Implantation maybe!? Do you normally get sore joints?

LandD that’s so cute what your dh said. Awww I hope this is your month

@MamaGeWishes im not sure I’ve said a proper hello yet, welcome!

I’m super tired, I’ve been napping which is off for me. Have a headache the last 2 days but I get migraine and it’s similar to that so yesterday I took my imitrex which from what I read seems ok with ttc which really helped. Burny nipples and my usually post o breakout isn’t as bad as usual so some signs there. I have hope it’s cycle so it’s nice to feel like something could be happening even if it’s not. Trying to be positive as it can’t hurt!

Dee It sure did look like a chemical, hope af is kind and you’re counting down to opk positives soon

FTale oh I feel you. The first day of af - boo. Hope you get a nice warm cup of tea and snuggle in till it’s opk time again

pink yay for feeling gassy but no gas! Implantation maybe!? Do you normally get sore joints?

LandD that’s so cute what your dh said. Awww I hope this is your month

@MamaGeWishes im not sure I’ve said a proper hello yet, welcome!

I’m super tired, I’ve been napping which is off for me. Have a headache the last 2 days but I get migraine and it’s similar to that so yesterday I took my imitrex which from what I read seems ok with ttc which really helped. Burny nipples and my usually post o breakout isn’t as bad as usual so some signs there. I have hope it’s cycle so it’s nice to feel like something could be happening even if it’s not. Trying to be positive as it can’t hurt!
I do have hypothyroid which does flare up from time to time and causes sore joints but I haven’t had a flare up like this in forever!

Oh interesting Pink! My joins have flared up too, maybe it’s a good sign! I think anything different from a usual cycle is a good sign. When will you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->