***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I am so confused. Only bd once and that was Monday night (it’s now Sunday afternoon) so what does that make me at a max? 7 or 6 dpo? Also only got my positive opk on Tuesday night...but I get the feeling I get a positive opk after o (also weird!)

FTale how is it even possible? Lol Not even a week from my positive opk!? I feel yuck too. Is there such thing as super early implantation?

Thanks ladies. There’s no way of early o as only bd once and started opks super early. I’m going to test again tonight, maybe it’s a keen little bundle of cells that sped down the Fallopian tubes? What’s the earliest implantation can happen, 5dpo? So annoyed this is the one month I don’t have a frer on hand

That's typical it would be the month that you don't. I've had a bfp at 8dpo before, it was quite clear too so I don't know if it would have given a shadow at 7dpo.

So apparently after saying I always just get 1 heavy day, I'm going to have a second heavy day. I've also only just today got the irritability I normally got before AF.

@Lucy3 - definitely a line on that test. Have you tried a different brand to confirm? Does seem a bit early but every pregnancy is different so who knows. Good luck!

Dee I don’t have any others, so annoying! I’ll get some frer in the morning. If this is real I can’t quite get over how early it would be, I was still getting positive opks 5 days ago! Hope you’re feeling ok?

Dee I don’t have any others, so annoying! I’ll get some frer in the morning. If this is real I can’t quite get over how early it would be, I was still getting positive opks 5 days ago! Hope you’re feeling ok?
I am ok thanks..just hanging in there waiting for AF really. I did test this morning and it was BFN as expected :|
I have wasted 12 FRER and loads of internet cheapies this cycle, next cycle I need to get a grip! lol

Don’t worry, I’ve wasted the same amount of tests heaps of times. It’s impossible not to keep testing if you’re getting lines. Hope af is kind to you and you feel ready to start fresh next month

I ran out and got some frers, can’t see much on it except the faint test of a shadows however the cheapie came up with a line within a minute! Having cramping tonight, maybe something is going on in there

A4F6256A-D015-44C9-920D-9ACAED97515D.jpeg 1C2A20C1-E76B-4431-9152-EAAF195A5625.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->