***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@Lucy3 - FRER's are not what they are cracked out to be anymore...I really hope your cheapie lines get darker tomorrow.

Yay Lucy, looking good so far!

Sorry that you seem to be out this month Dee :(

I have two night shifts to get through today and tomorrow and then a lining check on Tuesday morning... really hope it’s all looking good so we can schedule our transfer in for the week after.

Been a little quiet since my BFN’s, was really hopeful this cycle, but back to CD2 now so wont be testing again until June. Theres something about a fresh cycle though that fills you with so many hopes, and lots more things to test out this month. Not able to surprise OH with a BFP for his birthday this month but theres always fathers day next month :winkwink:[-o<

@Steph1012 - I hope the timings go well for your transfer and good luck with your night shifts!

@babymoma89 - Sorry for the BFN's..you are still early though arnt you? Hoping a shy bean will show up soon.

Been a little quiet since my BFN’s, was really hopeful this cycle, but back to CD2 now so wont be testing again until June. Theres something about a fresh cycle though that fills you with so many hopes, and lots more things to test out this month. Not able to surprise OH with a BFP for his birthday this month but theres always fathers day next month :winkwink:[-o<
Good luck for the fresh cycle...lots of us will be joining you with new hope :)

Morning all... well yesterday was 10dpo and naturally bfn. I don’t think I’m one to get a positive til a couple more days later if prego. I want a frer but short on money this month. Too much going on. I feel like cramps are coming again so idk if af is coming or not. Guess it’s just a waiting game from here on out

Oh I bought the clinical guard cheapies. Results pop up so fast I see lol

Hope everyone is ok! I haven’t catched up yet. I am cd 6 and prob due to ovulate in around 6 days. My cycle was short last month. 26days! I’ll be in this month to test again :)

Hope everyone is ok! I haven’t catched up yet. I am cd 6 and prob due to ovulate in around 6 days. My cycle was short last month. 26days! I’ll be in this month to test again :)

Good luck!

Dee I'm so sorry about the bfn, I was really hopeful for you xx

@babymoma89 sorry about your bfn, how many dpo are you? Is there still a chance? X

@Lucy3 those green tests look really good! Fingers crossed this is the start of your bfp! X

@realbeauty86 so glad things are looking up for you now! Good luck with your tests x

Hope everyone else is ok, I will need to read back and see what I've forgotten, sorry if I've missed you.

Afm well I've been driving myself crazy this aft. Obviously I got to 8dpo and decided to test :dohh: the hold was really long so I thought why not?! I could defo see something on the ic, clearer than anything I've seen on them for a while but still won't believe it's the start of anything. So all its done is thrown me into a testing frenzy :haha::wacko:
I shall share a pic of the first tests, if and easy at home....the others have been shorter holds and bfn. Did an answer too with same urine as the first ones and it was bfn.
20210509_184456.jpg

8dpt6dpiui today, still having weird mild cramping, feels similar to gas but it’s not gas. I also have a headache today and am super tired!

also I know today is a hard day for a lot of us ladies and just remember all your hard work trying to become a mom will be even more appreciated once you do get your little ones! I look forward to my first Mother’s Day eventually!

And happy Mother’s Day to all the moms on here!

To be honest you probably can't see anything on that blue one! But there was something in real life, honest Lol
Nothing on the easy at home one. X

If anyone needs page updating at front and I have missed them please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->