***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Just quickly popping on to show you a couple of tests. not getting my hopes up too much but spent most of the day squinting at them and it's driving me mad. I keep trying to catch up properly with you guys but keep getting interrupted so will try again later.

I'm either 11dpo going by ff, but I think I had a dodgy temp so think I'm probably10dpo. Had really sensitive nipples and feeling yucky today plus headache. Had some faint lines on the skinny one step tests and a faint line on an answer....Never usually get anything on those and that was the last one. Will see what happens, don't want to test anymore!!View attachment 1098254 View attachment 1098255
I can see those lines, wishing you so much luck that they get darker.

PinkCupcakes we all need test spam from you so don't apologise or worry about annoying us with more pictures haha

@PinkCupcakes This is so very exciting and nerve wracking. Your tests are looking so promising. Just want another 24hrs to go already. Praying you see a darker test and glimpse of your future rainbow baby scooting on in.

@realbeauty86 Totally. If I dont get a bfp by 12dpo I get Antsy for it to be over with already. I know there is still time but patience with ttc is not my strong point. Feel you.

@FTale - oh god, yes, 100% agree on the laughter front - I have the most hilarious team which is great- they’ve definitely kept me grounded and love to take the piss out of my newfound menopausal symptoms hahaha. They’re all keeping me sane and I love them!

Plus my husband and I have discovered the ultimate trashy/take your mind off things TV programme- Below Deck... don’t judge me!

Ah man, sorry about the headache- I’m very fortunate to not suffer with them so no real tips apart from water, tablets and closing your eyes for a bit if possible? Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you...Hahahajaha...I almost looked that show up but I will save it for when I am actually in the throws of treatment with all the needles. Gonna need a right jab in the laugh box during those times.
LUNCH was my cure! Who new.

Cooked up breakfast quesadillas for lunch for me and the dd. And now I am ready for a nap.:lol:

Just quickly popping on to show you a couple of tests. not getting my hopes up too much but spent most of the day squinting at them and it's driving me mad. I keep trying to catch up properly with you guys but keep getting interrupted so will try again later.

I'm either 11dpo going by ff, but I think I had a dodgy temp so think I'm probably10dpo. Had really sensitive nipples and feeling yucky today plus headache. Had some faint lines on the skinny one step tests and a faint line on an answer....Never usually get anything on those and that was the last one. Will see what happens, don't want to test anymore!!View attachment 1098254 View attachment 1098255

I see lines! The cheapies are really stepping up this month with the lines. I see frer too but cant tell if there's color. Tomorrow's test will hopefully break the faint lines and show more color FX!!

@babymoma89 FX for your doc talk. Be nice yo know what's going on and plans for the future

@motherofboys ..so very sweet of you to say. You get to spinning your wheels for so long you forget others are watching you get bfn year after year. I use to say I failed but now I say I was just polishing my shoes. :winkwink: Get right back up and ttc again. I dont want to try forever but I dont want to stop until I feel I'm done.

I am tired this year. So I know this is it for me. Exhausting everything with IVF then hanging up our hats(hubby included). I have no regrets. Just pee stick debt :shy:.

Thanks ladies, I'm turning into a poas maniac!!! Can't let a good pee go to waste :haha: but it's not like they are going to change in a few hours so I really need to get a grip!
Here's an easy@home one....I also usual never see anything on these but defo a vvvf something! Not sure the camera picks it up too well though, still faint....20210512_200355.jpg

Oh my gosh Pink my fingers are so tightly crossed for you right now. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@Beccaboo828 @realbeauty86
Haha thanks ladies. I was a bit wary of the pic because I have no make up on and I always feel weird in photos without it haha.

I've changed the Avatar again now because I had my anomaly scan but will definitely get another bump one up soon lol.

Come on those BFPs :dust:

@PinkCupcakes yay those look so promising! I have everything crossed for you that they darken up!! and do not apologize for the photo spam, that is what we're here for!! the more the merrier!!

@realbeauty86 with the LH rise, that can go either way - I tracked mine all the way to about 3/4 days into my BFP and I was getting blazing positives alongside the BFP's. But I know some ladies get a LH surge before AF too. Have you ever tried tracking BBT?

Sorry to all those that have got the dreaded :witch: this month.

Ooh so much to catch up on! Love all you ladies!

Pink looking good... can’t wait for your next test
@BabyBrain80 oooh I can see it!!
I just did a 2mu. Pretty sure the cheapie doesn’t have a line, not sure? Maybe something v faint. Feeling very discouraged. Dipped a frer too so I’m sitting here glaring at it. Nothing yet. Argh.

E1C571DB-BE45-4E35-B30C-894EC277E3D9.jpeg

And here’s the frer. Something there but not sure it’s any darker than last nights one. Maybe my hcg is stronger in the evenings, that’s what I’m holding onto anyway!

4027D4C0-FED4-4573-BC1E-44DC946B7B44.jpeg

@PinkCupcakes that last frer is definitely darker than the top. So hope this is finally it for you!!

@Lucy3 i still see a faint shadow on that ic. Hope you get to join us too!!

sorry mamas that af has caught :(

Thanks @Rach87. I was beginning to think this was my month but now I’m not sure. So disappointing! Hope you’re feeling well and your little bump is starting to grow

Different test. Bfn. Lol. I’ll use the frer tomorrow. Thinking my cycle May come near the 16th. Not sure

@Lucy3 i haven't actually brought any tests this month! I've slightly lost hope, but if af doesnt show by next friday I'll definately get some. I think thats when im due... cheapies sometimes i swear theres a line but its just them throwing them out so taking a break from them this month. Plus if i have any tests i hhouse i have to peon them even if its too early!

Pink i am so hopeful that frer from the evening is so clear! Praying this is it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->