***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@AlwaysTheAunt im so impressed you’re not testing. I really wish I was the same, I’ve been trying to do ‘photo shoots’ of my frers. Give them the best lighting lol. You’re still over a week off from af? So much waiting time!

good idea @realbeauty86 . I’ve only got a faint line on a cb when I left it over night so maybe it’s something! Looking forward to seeing your frer

@AlwaysTheAunt ...I wish I had your strength to not have any tests around. If I dont have something to pee on I get antsy. But you hold strong and I hope you need a test soon!! <3

@Lucy3 hahaha....photo shoot...yup. That's what it feels like. I have to delet so many oics from my phone each cycle that dont make the cut.:grr:
Fx for your next shoot!! Hugs

So exciting! Pink I still see lines. Crossing everything!!
BabyBrain I see lines on those tests!!! Crossing fingers.

it’s near on 10pm here and will be headed to bed soon! Going to BD tomorrow morning too as it’ll be cd12. Last cycle I O’d on cd13 and I think it’ll be cd13-14 this cycle since I got my first flashy smiley at cd9 in the evening. I got a peak last cycle and positive OPK on cd12 so we will see what tomorrow brings!!

Good luck catching that egg @Alligator !

@FTale im currently sitting on the toilet seat in the middle of another photo shoot. Stop me!! I’m really driving myself crazy. I’m sure there’s still a line..? Ugh.

@Lucy3
I'm cracking up at ure last comment haha. Oh hon bless ya. That's such a great way to describe it tho. The amount of times I was taking photos of tests and using different light and different filters.
It's funny the things we do when ttc.
I can for sure still see a line on that cheapie test. I don't think I can see anything on Frer but I can't be sure like I wasn't sure if something was catching my eye. Do u have a long LP?
I had a really long LP and I had so long to wait for AF. I wud genuinely know I was out personally by 12dpo (I know some womon get BFPs later) and then I wud have to wait until 17 sometimes 18dpo for AF I hated it.
When we first started ttc my LP was OK and 15 days max but I started B supplements and I think that may of extended it.
I did stop them after ovulation in January to see if it definitely was them (because I was taking Macca root and foliate too) but that's the month we fell with this one. But I think it was the B supplements becuase I started them last summer and thats when my LP started getting longer.

@realbeauty86
Hopefully the clear blue is a true line hon.

@PinkCupcakes - the bottom FRER looks to be the darkest! Come on lines..get even darker!

@Lucy3 - I hope your lines come back strong. What DPO are you now? Could it be early?

@Suggerhoney - I wish I looked as beautiful as you with no makeup, I loved your bump pic.

@Alligator - I find the ovulation part the most stressful wondering if you’ve done enough and getting the timings right etc but I think a lot of it is down to fate more than anything. As long as you BD in the fertile window you have a decent chance.

My AF had picked up...blah...men get it easy :hissy:

PinkCupcakes I'm still seeing that and it looks pink. Your trigger is usually gone by now isn't it? I'm so excited for you.

Dee I’m 9dpo I think. Still time BUT lines should be getting darker regardless Shiism they? Boo. Even with my lighting techniques I can’t capture the incredibly faint frer line. Ugh.

On low key hysterical here. THERE IS A LINE! Far from a blazing bfp but it’s there! And for sure stronger than last nights. I’m going to try and cool the jets a bit but I’m feeling a lot more positive than earlier in the day!

View attachment 1098289
Yeah they should get darker, but the first ones may have been fake/evaps like mine on the FRER and then if you look at it like that then these would be new BFP lines :)

Thanks Dee. Do you think it could be the start of a bfp? Don’t want to get my hopes up yet but looks fairly decent?

Thanks Dee. Do you think it could be the start of a bfp? Don’t want to get my hopes up yet but looks fairly decent?
I can see it clearly even on my old laptop so I really hope so x

Lucy I see that much clearer than yesterday. Yes it's faint but it's obvious, and for your dpo I think it looks good.

@Lucy3 hahahah....bravo, that is one nice pic and YES there is a line. Normally I tilt my phone to get a better view but the pic is so dynamic itvwas tilting itself...lol I can see color no problem at all. Congrats!! And hoping it gets darker tomorrow so your photo shoots arent so intense:lol:

So exciting! Pink I still see lines. Crossing everything!!
BabyBrain I see lines on those tests!!! Crossing fingers.

it’s near on 10pm here and will be headed to bed soon! Going to BD tomorrow morning too as it’ll be cd12. Last cycle I O’d on cd13 and I think it’ll be cd13-14 this cycle since I got my first flashy smiley at cd9 in the evening. I got a peak last cycle and positive OPK on cd12 so we will see what tomorrow brings!!

I hope this is it and you have a strong O. Fx!

@Lucy3
I'm cracking up at ure last comment haha. Oh hon bless ya. That's such a great way to describe it tho. The amount of times I was taking photos of tests and using different light and different filters.
It's funny the things we do when ttc.
I can for sure still see a line on that cheapie test. I don't think I can see anything on Frer but I can't be sure like I wasn't sure if something was catching my eye. Do u have a long LP?
I had a really long LP and I had so long to wait for AF. I wud genuinely know I was out personally by 12dpo (I know some womon get BFPs later) and then I wud have to wait until 17 sometimes 18dpo for AF I hated it.
When we first started ttc my LP was OK and 15 days max but I started B supplements and I think that may of extended it.
I did stop them after ovulation in January to see if it definitely was them (because I was taking Macca root and foliate too) but that's the month we fell with this one. But I think it was the B supplements becuase I started them last summer and thats when my LP started getting longer.

@realbeauty86
Hopefully the clear blue is a true line hon.

Do you think the Super B helped you conceive. I bought some a while back but they seem so potent. Have been afraid to take after to tries. Maybe I needed to eat with them. I have maca but not that consist with it. I put it in my oatmeal along with other beneficial seed stuff.

Hope you are doing well. Hugs

Pretty sure they were false positives :( today’s test is stark white and so I did another FRER with same urine and I think I see a VVVVVVVVVVVF line but I think I’m out again. :(

Lucy I see that clearly! Looks like my line with my daughter at like 11dpo! Crossing everything it gets darker. I feel like lines like that have to be real!

cd12 and bd this am! Negative OPK though so... I think O may not be tomorrow but Saturday? Hopefully we have the energy to BD tomorrow and Saturday lol! I know I’m in the fertile phase but I like to try to get as close as possible. I’ve noticed some ewcm the last couple days so that’s good too! Hopefully not overkill on bd but honestly hubby would probably take care of himself anyway on days we didn’t bd hahaha. Sorry Tmi! So regardless it’s better to try I suppose!! I will keep testing today, maybe I’ll start my peak sometime today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->