***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Just for you @Lucy3 (and maybe a little because of my addiction haha). Only about 1.75hr hold but something is actually catching my eye on this one. The rest were stark white in person.

Thinking i will test with fmu and pick up some more if theres anything on that one! (Coles has them cheap atm)

20210519_174639.jpg

The line is there!! I had a feeling you’d get one this month! Eek! Get your skates on and go to coles to stock up!

Thank you so much for all the well wishes girls!

Out of the seven we had frozen, two didn’t survive thawing, four seem to have got stuck at day 3, and then we have this one which has made it to today and is now back with me! Wasn’t the best possible outcome because we were hoping some could be refrozen, but now we just have to keep everything crossed that this little one can make us parents.

View attachment 1098472
Beautiful little blasto [-o<

So my FRER from this morning at 8dpo faint line I think........ clinical guard negative too as expected as they are 25miu. Seems FRER are always throwing out these shadow lines

24301C97-AC47-4988-974B-CDA167AFC906.jpeg

So my FRER from this morning at 8dpo faint line I think........ clinical guard negative too as expected as they are 25miu. Seems FRER are always throwing out these shadow lines

View attachment 1098501

Fingers crossed the line is just because its more sensitive! Im annoyed with how often frer seem to get the faint shadows though :( been burnt a few times by then

Fingers crossed the line is just because its more sensitive! Im annoyed with how often frer seem to get the faint shadows though :( been burnt a few times by then
Yes so many people have recently, unless I see a definite line il not think too much about faint lines anymore x

Would you say either OPK is positive please ladies?
Got a positively blazing one yesterday and completely freaked out but it had a ton of dye when it ran across so thinking it was faulty but today’s are quite dark too. I’m only on CD8 so it’s extremely early if it is a positive but then I don’t usually test this early so can’t say if they are usually this dark at this point. Ignore the HCG’s ..they were just for fun..the crappy batch is the second one and it’s still throwing up a line but the one above is just Uber Uber faint/BFN so know they are just evaps.
The lighting wasn’t great so I tried two different places to get a photo.
I’ve hinted to OH that maybe we should BD tonight just in case but if I am ovulating I have no other signs.

5B12C49F-D580-49C8-A7B6-58C95FC02A18.jpeg 3DAA243B-B606-4FE7-90B6-D53A44125C10.jpeg

Still not quite there maybe tomorrow?

The top 3 are from yesterday and the fresh one was taken just now. I’ll try again later this afternoon but I can’t believe how long it’s taking to go positive. I’m CD 16 and usually have a 28 day cycle. Guess this month it’s going to be longer.

29CC84C0-4E65-4238-82B0-11959F3AEA6E.jpeg

Looks like you might have an early o Dee? That means testing sooner! Also, I can see the shadows on the hcg ones. How crazy is that!

Thank you, that is what I thought. What should you take it as if you have two different results though?

The one that isn’t positive is “only just” not positive. I would suspect you are gearing up to ovulate. It’s a strange time though so early into the cycle. Especially with all those pregnancy tests with lines on. You think your hubby will be up for keeping on going?

You can’t afford to not BD really just in case, you had a positive yesterday didn’t you?

Dee I am really liking the wondfo cheapies, they are really clear to read and the positives are unmistakable.
I'm not sure if that is your positive, do you get any symptoms with ovulation like ewcm and pain? I wonder if it's still coming?

Crazy it definitely looks like yours is coming, I would be testing every wee now until it went positive. Stress can delay ovulation, do you think you're more stressed than usual? <3

As for me I'm day 4 post ovulation and I can be very accurate this month because my ovulation pain was horrendous. I've started my extra vitamins for a good length luteal phase because they worked last month.
I've got a really achey womb today, but I remember it last month in the TWW too. I think it's just where my lining is thick. I'm way too sensitive ](*,) my fertile discharge has all gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->