***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@AlwaysTheAunt oh yay!! that line looks great. How many dpo are you? I will be totally stalking this thread for your next test :D wishing you all the best!

@nmv congrats :D welcome to come join us on the due dec/jan thread when you're ready

@Skye75 was due either today or sunday because i didn't opk i'm thinking sunday? So maybe 10 or 11dpo?

@Lucy3 honestly i can hardly even see it in person. Ive had evaps previously that you cant see until it dries eith the thin line. So I'm not sure what to think! It was a serious line in person too. It was fmu, i cant hold longer than 2hrs over the day unless i dont drink anything and then i struggle to drink enough water as it is.

Im going to my cousins for dinner straight after my urology appointment so at least i can't test there! Might try not test before bed and try in the morning again. Im so scared of disappearing lines again

Last edited:
@AlwaysTheAunt i have my fingers crossed for a nice bold line when you test again. You saw my lines around 10dpo this month, they were so nice and pink then vanished. Hard to know if they’re chemicals or just the frer playing tricks. Have you got any symptoms? Hope your urology appt goes well. Have fun at dinner, what a good distraction!

Sorry I bought and attempted a 2000 piece puzzle and fell asleep. These cramps don't hurt bad just annoying. I feel bloated, pinching and sore feeling on both sides of my stomach left side of my pelvis and lower back. Either implantation late or AF. I'm trying hold off taking midol.

@Lucy3 no symptoms which is partly why i was shocked at a clear line. My husband is coming home tonight so I'll hide some in the bathroom for a sneaky morning test. He sleeps through everything. Im hoping I'm only 10dpo but never got lines with my daughter until 12dpo so not all doom :)

Almost didn't test this morning, i took a second yesterdat that had a vvvfl but put it down to an ident because only 1.5hr hold again. But this morning there is an actual line! Not a squinter at all. Praying this is the start of a nice bfp! (Also my phone takes colour out, its very pink in person)

View attachment 1098526

I see it!!

Holy Crappola, you guys!!!!

I have PCOS, I'm about to turn 38, and wasn't even really trying this time?!?...Whaaaaat???!!!

I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm afraid to tell anyone yet, because I've lost 3 early on... and that was in my twenties and EARLY thirties...

Still, I can't help but feel giddily happy!!!
My 4.5yr old might get a sibling afterall!!!
Will you guys celebrate with me???

View attachment 1098521

Congratulations!!

Do the tests sometimes dry lighter? You can hardly see the line now its sat for an hour :( i hope thats normal and not a sign of an evap!

It looked nice and pink. I think it’s the start of a bfp. I still see it on the 2nd pic but yes it does look lighter... still, it’s looking good

Holy Crappola, you guys!!!!

I have PCOS, I'm about to turn 38, and wasn't even really trying this time?!?...Whaaaaat???!!!

I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm afraid to tell anyone yet, because I've lost 3 early on... and that was in my twenties and EARLY thirties...

Still, I can't help but feel giddily happy!!!
My 4.5yr old might get a sibling afterall!!!
Will you guys celebrate with me???

View attachment 1098521
Congratulations that’s a fab line!!

I’m still getting a faint line on the frer even though I’m day 2 of af. I know, why was I even wasting one? Lol. I guess I wanted to see what they look like when I’m definitely not pregnant and sure enough still a v faint line. I really wish frer would fix this!

I’m still getting a faint line on the frer even though I’m day 2 of af. I know, why was I even wasting one? Lol. I guess I wanted to see what they look like when I’m definitely not pregnant and sure enough still a v faint line. I really wish frer would fix this!
Those faint FRER lines have stung a few of us this month :| I am never buying another FRER! (bet I probably do :haha:)

Haha Dee I say the same thing but bet I do too!

Or maybe we’re just getting so good at picking up the faintest lines lol. Oh well I was entertained by looking at the line for a while! Maybe that will tie me over for a few weeks

I’m CD9 today and bleeding finally stopped -no CM.
Today’s tests. Using up the bad batch HCG’s just for fun.
The picture with 1 HCG is the bad batch darkest line today and the picture with 3 HCG’s is 2 from bad batch and 1 from new batch. They all have faint lines in real life but one stands out - crap tests!
Still think the One Step OPK in green is positive but not the Mommed.
Not sure why the OPK’s are still dark.

DA541B8A-E2BB-48CA-A795-17B95FC8599C.jpeg View attachment 1098530 B909B79E-F0D1-471F-B7B3-E4AE103FF5F0.jpeg

I can see what you mean, the bottom hcg has a line for sure. Glad af has finally left the house. Agree one of your opks looks positive - but I tend to go with ovulation signs over the opk so if you’re not having any I’d tend to trust that more

@AlwaysTheAunt i see that clearly! Can’t wait for your next test!

@Deethehippy I agree the one step does look positive but this is what happened to me this month. I’m not sure my ‘susepcted’ chemical threw things off but I had a double surge with the second being the real one. I had this too when I got pregnant with theia after my miscarriage...... not sure why it happens. Sometimes our body gears up and it’s not time x

Not much to report on my end 9dpo and FRER still throwing out these shadow lines ](*,) don’t understand what they’ve done to them they were always my go too. Have some wondfo arriving today so gives me something else to pee on...

Would help if I added a picture lol took a clinical guard too 25miu but nothing to see

42B0946D-CCB2-48A7-A4EE-8476F1B0B25B.jpeg 88EAEDE8-AE6D-4F1A-A7BD-27572BEB1E58.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->