***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

I see something very faint. I get not getting your hopes up. Hopefully the next one will be darker.
Thanks. I hope it does. Hoping this is our rainbow baby. I heard first month right after a loss is higher fertility.

My line is so crazy! And that was with a trickle of pee. Must be a chemical still hanging around. Aww poor little bean. I still have slight pregnancy symptoms so must have a bit of left over hcg. What a tease.

@Cinnamon88 something is catching my eye. Will you test again soon?

@AlwaysTheAunt hanging out for your next test! Hope you had a nice dinner
Yes but not until tomorrow morning unless I can test again tonight but would that make a difference?

@Cinnamon88 Good idea, wait till the morning if you can (coming from someone who tests every pee and then continues even with af!)

Hello ladies, I just joined this community. Good luck to everyone (I saw a lot of lines!) this month! Im off to get my beta tomorrow, *fingers crossed*.

@GemmaG Wondfo were always my trusty ic’s over the past 7 yrs ttc my babies. Never had a false line/evap and they always caught it first. Clinical Guard are good too. Im in the US - I forget are you in AUS? I know different countries probably have different qualities of same brands but those have always been good.
Anyway...I see that line!

@GemmaG Wondfo were always my trusty ic’s over the past 7 yrs ttc my babies. Never had a false line/evap and they always caught it first. Clinical Guard are good too. Im in the US - I forget are you in AUS? I know different countries probably have different qualities of same brands but those have always been good.
Anyway...I see that line!
No I’m in Ireland.... bought them from amazon, the clinical guard are US x

Just a mini update from me. Did a Clearblue 6 day early and it was stark white negative, not even a hint of a line. So ALL those lines on the One steps were absolutely nothing!. Kinda relieved because after the awful bleeding I had it wouldn't have been a good outcome. Got another positive One Step OPK this morning but don't trust that either so now just waiting to Ovulate using the Mommed and charting as a guide (plus my CM etc)
Hoping to ovulate before CD17 as I am going away without OH on the 29th so the 28th will be the last opportunity to BD. FX I will be back in the TWW soon.

Just a mini update from me. Did a Clearblue 6 day early and it was stark white negative, not even a hint of a line. So ALL those lines on the One steps were absolutely nothing!. Kinda relieved because after the awful bleeding I had it wouldn't have been a good outcome. Got another positive One Step OPK this morning but don't trust that either so now just waiting to Ovulate using the Mommed and charting as a guide (plus my CM etc)
Hoping to ovulate before CD17 as I am going away without OH on the 29th so the 28th will be the last opportunity to BD. FX I will be back in the TWW soon.
I don’t know much about ovulation testing cuz I couldn’t figure any of the kits out (and they contradicted my bodily symptoms), but I really liked using CM as an indicator. Good luck to you!

Hi all! 5dpo today so just waiting and waiting and waiting. I had some more heartburn yesterday which was strange, it's been a lot more than usual the last number of days! My RHR is also staying stable which is weird. It went up 1bpm right on O day but otherwise it's stable, and it usually does go up a bit more (even on non pregnancy cycles). Weird but our bodies are weird I suppose. Itching to POAS but I know I need to wait a few days LOL. No sore boobs either - which is a little unusual? They usually are a bit achy? I can't remember last cycle but I think it did take some time for the sore boobs to start!

I've had very strong O pains today as well as EWCM for a few days and gassy today. I think O will happen tonight or tomorrow. We last DTD yesterday morning so should be good with that as it will be less than 48 hours, but will probably try to squeeze another in tonight just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->