***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Hi ladies....

So... attached is a pic of this mornings opk.
It’s still a very slight bit lighter than the control line I still have a small amount of ewcm.

hubby and I BD this morning (he has his second Covid jab this afternoon and it wiped him out for 24 hrs last time) so we probably won’t get to have sex tomorrow which is probably when I will ovulate, either that or the day after. CD 17 though! This cycle is longer than my usual ones and I haven’t had any more stress than usual to delay things.

Oh well... hopefully this mornings bonk will be enough. We will try tomorrow but he may not feel up to it.

C14A5C8A-20C6-40D0-9BF8-809F282BA3C9.jpeg

Those faint FRER lines have stung a few of us this month :| I am never buying another FRER! (bet I probably do :haha:)

Yea you will hehe...

sorry those stupid faint lines stung you last month Lucy... they have really gone downhill haven’t they.

keep testing Gemma!! Me personally never had a bfp before 11dpo except a slight shadow at 10dpo once.... you are still in the game.

Last edited:
Hi ladies....

So... attached is a pic of this mornings opk.
It’s still a very slight bit lighter than the control line I still have a small amount of ewcm.

hubby and I BD this morning (he has his second Covid jab this afternoon and it wiped him out for 24 hrs last time) so we probably won’t get to have sex tomorrow which is probably when I will ovulate, either that or the day after. CD 17 though! This cycle is longer than my usual ones and I haven’t had any more stress than usual to delay things.

Oh well... hopefully this mornings bonk will be enough. We will try tomorrow but he may not feel up to it.

View attachment 1098535
Good luck catching the egg. Hopefully you have lots of :spermy: in there getting ready to pounce.

So I have done two cheeky OPK without hubby knowing :-$. Yesterday was nearly there and today is even closer think it will be positive by this evening like it normally is. I have been off work in terrible pain on and off all week thinking it’s my gall bladder back to docs today as at first was jst a telephone call and the meds haven’t helped so he wants to feel my tummy today. Cd16 and only managed to bd cd13 hoping to try tonight if my pain stays away today.

73EC8B04-9135-40BD-9162-3B69A2427F00.jpeg

Good for you for getting a sneaky opk in @Lozb looks very close to positive. Hope your pain goes away soon

I see something but no color so I'm assuming it's nothing. Not getting my hopes up.

IMG_20210520_065610.jpg

Wow @Lucy3 thats a crazy line for after af. What are these tests doing to us?!

I tested with cheapies and frer with my daughter and confirmed with a digital so will do that if i get progression. I dont think I'm going to sleep much tonighr in anticipation!

@Lozb good luck!!! And to you @crazylilth1ng nearly there.

@Cinnamon88 i think I can see a faint shadow? How many dpo are you?

@Lucy3 that really is crazy!! It has to have been a chemical surely!?

My wondfo arrived and there is a vvvfl can’t remember if these give shadows or not so will see what tomorrow brings

E096EE30-21AF-4BEB-BE6A-D874AFE7A7F6.jpeg

Holy Crappola, you guys!!!!

I have PCOS, I'm about to turn 38, and wasn't even really trying this time?!?...Whaaaaat???!!!

I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm afraid to tell anyone yet, because I've lost 3 early on... and that was in my twenties and EARLY thirties...

Still, I can't help but feel giddily happy!!!
My 4.5yr old might get a sibling afterall!!!
Will you guys celebrate with me???

View attachment 1098521
Awesome!!!

Reactions: nmv
Wze
@GemmaG I'm 10DPO. I hope it's a start to something but I can't see any color.
It takes a while for colour to come on strip tests I find. Another day or two and you should see a difference colour wise if this is it! Keeping everything crossed for you x

So I have done two cheeky OPK without hubby knowing :-$. Yesterday was nearly there and today is even closer think it will be positive by this evening like it normally is. I have been off work in terrible pain on and off all week thinking it’s my gall bladder back to docs today as at first was jst a telephone call and the meds haven’t helped so he wants to feel my tummy today. Cd16 and only managed to bd cd13 hoping to try tonight if my pain stays away today.

View attachment 1098537
Hope it’s positive later today. Good luck.

I feel you if it’s your gallbladder. I have awful problems with mine. Hope the pain goes away soon.

Wze

It takes a while for colour to come on strip tests I find. Another day or two and you should see a difference colour wise if this is it! Keeping everything crossed for you x
Thank you. I hope so. This would be our rainbow baby. Every time I test I get so scared and nervous.

My line is so crazy! And that was with a trickle of pee. Must be a chemical still hanging around. Aww poor little bean. I still have slight pregnancy symptoms so must have a bit of left over hcg. What a tease.
@Lozb im cd2 so it’s even more crazy, not sure why I even wasted a frer? The POAS addiction is real lol

@Cinnamon88 something is catching my eye. Will you test again soon?

@AlwaysTheAunt hanging out for your next test! Hope you had a nice dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->