***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

TBH I don’t think I’m ovulating, I have zero EWCM or any other signs. I’ve never tried OPK’s this close to my AF before and so I can’t say if they would normally be dark but I’m guessing maybe they would?
I’ve decided not to BD tonight and keep testing until I get a positive on both tests.
If I miss it I miss it but I’ve been so stressed recently with all these tests and everything and I just need to get over the long heavy AF I’ve just had too.
Thanks for looking though and definitely lessen learnt this cycle. Don’t pee on OPK’s early or crappy cheap HCG’s!!

Holy Crappola, you guys!!!!

I have PCOS, I'm about to turn 38, and wasn't even really trying this time?!?...Whaaaaat???!!!

I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm afraid to tell anyone yet, because I've lost 3 early on... and that was in my twenties and EARLY thirties...

Still, I can't help but feel giddily happy!!!
My 4.5yr old might get a sibling afterall!!!
Will you guys celebrate with me???

20210519_133521.jpg

@Deethehippy so sorry for all the stress honey :( I saw those lines too, I'd call them BFP if I got them myself, what a roller coaster. HUGE FX for you this cycle <3

It is very weird that. I'm still pulling crazy lines from that awful batch of One Steps, maybe some just have more dye and react more than others? I have no idea but the new batch are BFN pretty much.

That was one nasty batch. Honestly based on your opk though I would get bonking. I did read though, and this is in no way an insult cos I am in my 40’s too, that opk can be positive a lot of the time for women approaching peri menopause? Although these women can obviously still get pregnant.... I would just get as much sperm in you as possible. That’s what I am doing.

So, had a bit of ewcm today... opk still not positive though. It’s “almost” there so maybe tomorrow lol...

Hubby is all shagged out. Poor guy has had to have sex for days on end... As we had sex last night I have said we should have a night off considering my opk is still negative, but he has his Covid jab tomorrow and last time it wiped him out for 24 hours. So I am going to get a quick bonk in there before he goes. I’m thinking I will ovulate very soon.

That was one nasty batch. Honestly based on your opk though I would get bonking. I did read though, and this is in no way an insult cos I am in my 40’s too, that opk can be positive a lot of the time for women approaching peri menopause? Although these women can obviously still get pregnant.... I would just get as much sperm in you as possible. That’s what I am doing.
It could be that for sure but I get pale OPK's usually around CD12 ish for a few days before they peak so really not sure what is going on this cycle?? I'm 99% sure I'm not fertile right now as I have no CM but I could be wrong.

Holy Crappola, you guys!!!!

I have PCOS, I'm about to turn 38, and wasn't even really trying this time?!?...Whaaaaat???!!!

I don't know what to do with myself!
I'm afraid to tell anyone yet, because I've lost 3 early on... and that was in my twenties and EARLY thirties...

Still, I can't help but feel giddily happy!!!
My 4.5yr old might get a sibling afterall!!!
Will you guys celebrate with me???

View attachment 1098521

Congratulations!! Thats a great line. Praying its a sticky bean x

Almost didn't test this morning, i took a second yesterdat that had a vvvfl but put it down to an ident because only 1.5hr hold again. But this morning there is an actual line! Not a squinter at all. Praying this is the start of a nice bfp! (Also my phone takes colour out, its very pink in person)

20210520_074513.jpg

Do the tests sometimes dry lighter? You can hardly see the line now its sat for an hour :( i hope thats normal and not a sign of an evap!

Hmm I’m not sure? Mine normally dry with a thinner line, could it be that?

@nmv congratulations!

@Deethehippy could it be a lh surge before you have another for ovulation? I spent a bit of time last month reading articles on surges and there was a fantastic graph that showed the different types of surges. I’ll see if I can find it

@Lucy3 maybe? This is it now i can't even get it on a photo! I'll test again anyway... probably tonight if i can stay away from them!

20210520_090051.jpg

I see what you mean. I can still see it but it’s thinner. Did you test with FMU? Mine is always terrible early on. Try and stay away from the tests till tonight unless you have a really good hold then I’d be having another go. These 9-13 dpo tests are beyond frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->