***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

@BabyBrain80 they are. I still can’t work out what’s going on, af is already over - it was only 2 days but fairly heavy - and now still lines and sore bbs. It’s crazy, I guess chemicals can take a while to fully resolve
Not sure if you remember me saying that I can get a vvvf line on a frer nearly ALL the time. Either its the nasty indents or whatever or I always have a low level of HCG (well I think we all do but some are slightly higher)I may be wrong but I did read the sensitivity on them can be like 6.5 mIU/ml.
So I can't ever use them for early testing and pure hate the things!! LOL
I am very sorry this all has you confused and frustrated though. Weird af was so short....have you tried other tests? xx

@BabyBrain80 - I'm so sorry about the awful bleeding, I can definitely sympathise with that and after you getting BFP's it's just such a horrible empty feeling. Give yourself some time and hopefully you will feel more like carrying on soon. We are always here if you want to vent.

@crazylilth1ng - I thought my green one did look positive because the test line can be equal to or darker than the test line but I appreciate your opinion. I'm going to go by my bodies signs and the Mommed more I think. I don't usually ovulate until CD17 so i've got a week to get some good EWCM. Yours is definitely very positive though! :)

Congrats to the other BFPs! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

I'm currently stressing over my lines!
I feel so impatient!
Why aren't they getting daaarkerrr yet!?

Lol...I know it's still so early, but I need some reassurance over here! This is normal, right? :)

20210521_073926.jpg

I feel so impatient!

Lol...I know it's still so early, but I need some reassurance over here! This is normal, right? :)

View attachment 1098577
Some of the cheapies take ages to get darker. Maybe try another brand too? Try not to worry, they are getting a little darker each day.

If I was pregnant I would have gotten a vvfl by now. I start soon. Im counting myself as out. Here's to next month

IMG_20210521_065016.jpg

Congrats @J_and_D !!! Are we still in Jan for due dates?? If so come join us! Maybe we can add Feb dates to if needed?

I feel so impatient!

View attachment 1098577

They're getting darker :)

@BabyBrain80 - I'm so sorry about the awful bleeding, I can definitely sympathise with that and after you getting BFP's it's just such a horrible empty feeling. Give yourself some time and hopefully you will feel more like carrying on soon. We are always here if you want to vent.

@crazylilth1ng - I thought my green one did look positive because the test line can be equal to or darker than the test line but I appreciate your opinion. I'm going to go by my bodies signs and the Mommed more I think. I don't usually ovulate until CD17 so i've got a week to get some good EWCM. Yours is definitely very positive though! :)

Thank you!! I don’t know why I thought it had to be darker. Maybe mine was positive yesterday too then (I would like to think so as hubby can’t manage it today)...

Hope you get some great ewcm!!

I feel so impatient!

View attachment 1098577
There is definitely progression O:)

Reactions: nmv
6dpo for me and not much to report. My goal is to make it through the weekend without testing LOL. No sore boobs which is strange, I swear I would usually have them by now. And a stable RHR which is also strange. Some heartburn again but more mild. This morning I have a bit of a headache which is weird, and feel tired, I don't think I'm sleeping very well!

Hi all, I'm new, I've been following for this for a few days now,trying to read it all lol.
Congrats on the bfps. So happy for you!
And I'm sorry for you guys who's af has showed herself.
My af showed up on Monday :( so on to next cycle for me.

Hi all, I'm new, I've been following for this for a few days now,trying to read it all lol.
Congrats on the bfps. So happy for you!
And I'm sorry for you guys who's af has showed herself.
My af showed up on Monday :( so on to next cycle for me.
Welcome to you. I'm sorry that AF came but there are a few of us who can join you trying in June. Wishing you lots of luck!

Is anyone planning on starting a June thread yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->