***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

maybe you have better pee in the afternoon for positives. Some women actually do. It’s too early to worry, it’s still a visible bfp. Are you going to test again later?

Yes il keep testing that I can be sure of, probably every time I pee lol

@GemmaG - maybe try SMU, always seems better for me than first. Pee concentration makes a big difference at this early stage.

@GemmaG - maybe try SMU, always seems better for me than first. Pee concentration makes a big difference at this early stage.
It’s usually is better for me too, I’m out this morning so won’t get a chance to do another until I get home this afternoon but I have more FRER coming for tomorrow x

If anyone has had BFP that I have missed can u let me know if u want the front page changing. Dnt want to change it until people feel comfortable x

@Lucy3 she’s 14 months tomorrow, she had me up for three hours from 1am to nearly 4am this morning, just a nice reminder of what’s maybe to come lol

Aww cutie. Yep she’s getting you adjusted back to newborn sleep! I agree with the to others with your test. I had better SMU too. Looking forward to seeing your next test! Yay for frers coming!

Today’s OPK’s. The green One Steps just think I am fertile every day but I have zero fertile CM so I’m going to go by the Pink Mommed I think.

189B0872-0CFE-475B-88D0-E67D13A39D97.jpeg

That's a positive OPK @crazylilth1ng !! Hope you've done enough or at least your OH feels better later on or even tomorrow am!! Good luck x

Thank you!!!
We did it twice yesterday and he says he is going to do his best later. Failing that tomorrow will probably be O day so we will try again then...

you were right about it maybe being a couple of days till I got the positive

Last edited:
I apologise as I've been popping in and out and now I've forgotten what's happening with everyone, good luck to those waiting to test and hope the lines get darker for those BFP's I've seen, Congratulations!

Afm, I've been feeling really crappy so tried to keep a little distance. My bleeding has been very heavy and a lot of pain. Wednesday was the worst day. It is a bit of a relief initially to get out of limbo but then I start feeling like do I want to carry on with this much longer? Maybe its just the usual feelings at this part of the cycle but after seeing those lines it's just a bit harder this time.

Thank you!!!
We did it twice yesterday and he says he is going to do his best later. Failing that tomorrow will probably be O day so we will try again then...
I do believe it was the morning of O day that did it for us this month! xx

Negative again. So yesterdays line was just because of a faulty test :x getting so frustrated seeing all these negatives.

@BabyBrain80 lovely to hear from you. I’ve been thinking about you. Sorry af has been full on, I’m not surprised though after your chemical. I hope when those ovulation hormones kick in again you’ll feel more optimistic about trying again.

@BabyBrain80 lovely to hear from you. I’ve been thinking about you. Sorry af has been full on, I’m not surprised though after your chemical. I hope when those ovulation hormones kick in again you’ll feel more optimistic about trying again.
Thanks Lucy xx those lines still playing with you? Really rubbish, I'm sorry xx

I do believe it was the morning of O day that did it for us this month! xx

I am definitely getting him tomorrow then. He won’t escape!!

I’m sorry you are feeling so crappy. I was lucky enough with my chemicals to have very light “periods” but sounds like yours has been heavy and nasty.

@BabyBrain80 they are. I still can’t work out what’s going on, af is already over - it was only 2 days but fairly heavy - and now still lines and sore bbs. It’s crazy, I guess chemicals can take a while to fully resolve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->