***** MAY TWW and testing thread*****

Oh my goodness @J-and-D there is no denying those lines.
So happy u finally have ure BFP.
Yay \\:D/

Well after my positive opk today my husband managed sex (every day since CD 10 and it’s now CD 18) don’t know if he will be able to tomorrow as it really is a lot for both of us...

But I got my sperm this evening and am currently sat with my hips elevated to keep it in!

Welcome to you. I'm sorry that AF came but there are a few of us who can join you trying in June. Wishing you lots of luck!

Is anyone planning on starting a June thread yet??
If you want to start one I'll follow along. I'm managing to squeeze two testing phases in to this month though so hoping I won't need June haha

I will join in too, I am starting testing at the end of May but AF isn’t due till June.

Tested this morning with fmu and only the faintest shadow line. So i really dont know what to think with that glorious line the other day :shrug::shrug: done testing for this month at least (unless af doesnt come by next weekend of course but doubtful).

Congrats to all the bfp!

6dpo evening and feeling some slight sore boobs? Only when touched though! I feel like a silly lunatic pressing my boobs all day to check lol. But sore boobs during my TWW isn’t unusual, pregnant or not, so we shall see!

@Klynnette Congrats :happydance:

@Lozb LOL...me and my hubby loved that quick vid. Oh my gosh, years of that and still we laughed so hard because its true. Good to laugh. Thank you.:hugs:

@AlwaysTheAunt has the shadow got pink in it? How stressful is all this testing. Hope you have a shy little one in there. Af due this weekend?

@Alligator - hahahah I too am touching myself up all day to see if my sore boobs have got worse! I’m on so much progesterone so I know it’s a false symptom for me and yet I continue with the nipple squeezing every other minute!

@AlwaysTheAunt has the shadow got pink in it? How stressful is all this testing. Hope you have a shy little one in there. Af due this weekend?

Yeah due tomorrow :( and no pink that i could tell. You needed a torch to see it not like the one the other day. I'll just have to wait and see now and pray maybe im having a 33 day cycle and its just too early... :(

@AlwaysTheAunt I really hope it’s just a shy bean you have. When’s AF due?

11dpo for me and this mornings tests. Wondfo is positive but the clinical guard is still barely showing anything. Starting to think these are duds. They are 25miu but I thought I would see more on them this morning. Need these FRER to come

F3870204-AE92-437C-9D35-1EBF5F249FE4.jpeg

11dpo for me and this mornings tests. Wondfo is positive but the clinical guard is still barely showing anything. Starting to think these are duds. They are 25miu but I thought I would see more on them this morning. Need these FRER to come

View attachment 1098586
The Wondfro could be the 10miu one and that brand are meant to be really good at picking up early lines anyway. I think the clinical guard will catch up soon. Good luck when the FRER comes.

@AlwaysTheAunt - hope AF does stay away.

View attachment 1098586

Hurry up frer. I wouldn’t worry too much about it (impossible I know)... ic’s are pretty crap. The frer will give you a decent line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->